Join Me In The 2ww

MoRnInG!!!
Im now approx 8dpo n was wondering wen i should test? I have a few internet cheapie hpts n a first response (which ive had 4 months but dont wanna waste!!)
Wat do ya reckon? xxx

:hi:genkigemini welcome to the 2ww :)

KandKsMama ... omg i was like u,honesly i was with 2 ex for 2-3yrs never fell pg ever then got with gary and did!! but M/C in mar08,and thats when we started ttc (b4 i really thought i couldnt get pg) not been able 2get pg since but i WONT give up til i have a sticky bean :) weve had test,his sperms fab,and i had cd21 done again this mth,last mth i had them and defo O,so prayin it be our turn asap :) ur sympotoms sound fab!and uknow wot ur lookin for!!! if u dont mind me asking how old r u? im nearly 28 and if it was up2me i wud of had my first when i was 18 !!

loochie-lu .. if i was u i wud wait a few more days.lol ive got a first responce put away, that will be used when ive a bfp for sure!!! if i was u i wud at least try wait till 10-12dpo hun,i dont test till at least day b4 af,but then i chart anyways,and my temps start falling 3-4days b4 af,so i know af cuming when this happens:(

good luck everyone :happydance:

Morning!

Louchie-Lu: I'd try and sit on your hands until 10dpo - good luck!

So the :witch: is due Friday for me but after being certain I was out I'm starting to get my hopes up. Felt queasy saturday, yesterday and this morning. On Sunday and this morning everything I have drunk tastes soapy. Normally about 3-4 days before AF I gain 3lbs but I'm actually 1lb below my norm this morning. Trying for a few reasons to wait until next wednesday morning to test but if she's not here by Saturday I may test.

Also (sorry in advance for TMI) I read something about the bumps on your nipples becoming more prominent so I checked, there are a few very obvious bumps but seeing as I never looked that close before I don't know if its a change or not!! DH thinks its more than normal but he has the biggest PMA and has already decided that this is our month.

I have my fingers so tightly crossed you wouldn't believe it!

Good luck to everybody this month,
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hi:genkigemini welcome to the 2ww :)

KandKsMama ... omg i was like u,honesly i was with 2 ex for 2-3yrs never fell pg ever then got with gary and did!! but M/C in mar08,and thats when we started ttc (b4 i really thought i couldnt get pg) not been able 2get pg since but i WONT give up til i have a sticky bean :) weve had test,his sperms fab,and i had cd21 done again this mth,last mth i had them and defo O,so prayin it be our turn asap :) ur sympotoms sound fab!and uknow wot ur lookin for!!! if u dont mind me asking how old r u? im nearly 28 and if it was up2me i wud of had my first when i was 18 !!
Exactly everyone keeps laughing when I say I know what to look for, after two pregnancies I know when it is my body faking me out and when there is something up. I am hoping my symptoms this time are in fact legit. After last months evap/chemical (kept getting faint lines and witch showed on CD33) I am not getting my hopes up with these symptoms just yet.
I will be 27 in January. I always wanted children growing up and wished I had a good relationship when I was almost 18 to try as my sister got pg at 15 just a few months shy of my 18th birthday. Although I am quite happy with my outcome now as those relationships weren't the best and I most likely would have been a single mom and never met DH.
It's funny though because we know our families will all be very mean if we tell them we got pg on purpose so we have not told anyone we were TTC, but my sister spent the night Sunday (she just moved back from Cali and I hadn't seen her in some time) and I totally forgot she was next to me and loaded up FF to put in my info for the day. Oddly enough she had me set her up and put her info in and called her long time bf/fiance (not my nephews father) and told him with my help she will track her cycles because she is ready for another. My nephew turned 8 in July and she will be 25 in Dec. and always talked as though she would never have another.

Morning!

Louchie-Lu: I'd try and sit on your hands until 10dpo - good luck!

So the :witch: is due Friday for me but after being certain I was out I'm starting to get my hopes up. Felt queasy saturday, yesterday and this morning. On Sunday and this morning everything I have drunk tastes soapy. Normally about 3-4 days before AF I gain 3lbs but I'm actually 1lb below my norm this morning. Trying for a few reasons to wait until next wednesday morning to test but if she's not here by Saturday I may test.

Also (sorry in advance for TMI) I read something about the bumps on your nipples becoming more prominent so I checked, there are a few very obvious bumps but seeing as I never looked that close before I don't know if its a change or not!! DH thinks its more than normal but he has the biggest PMA and has already decided that this is our month.

I have my fingers so tightly crossed you wouldn't believe it!

Good luck to everybody this month,
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
I did not really pay attention to my nipples before I found out I was pg both times, but I do recall thinking that I had seen more bumps as well. Also when I went in for my first OB appt. with my younger DD I had in fact dropped about 6lbs from my regular doctor appt. 2 weeks before.

joeyjo
oooohhh ur af due on friday !? arent u guna test 2moro ? :test: best of luck hun!!

KandKsMama
u must feel plsed uv ur sister ttc along side u then? is she defo goin for it? so can i ask,in past relationships were u using no protection etc,but just never fell pg? thats the case with me,and same ere,with my ex i wud probaley now be a single mother,isnt it strange ive only ever had one pg (ended in mc:()/ or does this just happen with certain pp? when i did get pg i think,the yr b4 id totally accepted that i wasnt goin to have kids,this is why it maybe happened ! but now that i have been pg,with gary aswell its not something i'll accept till ive our sticky bean,then our healthy baby in my arms!! :)
i dont think ur family r been fair with u,i will defo be doin the same aswell,not sure exactley how many kids we do want but i do want them all very close age :)
good luck every1 and joeyjo hope i log on2moro n uv a :bfp: :)
how many of us in this thread are ttc#1 ?

we want :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: this mth !!

Hi all, I'm at the dreaded 10 dpo, but, nope not gonna test. I get too down seeing :bfn: all the bloomin time!!! I really can't imagine how wonderful it would be to see a :bfp:
I started getting cramps 4-5 dpo and started gettting my hopes up. They've come and gone since but now feeling crappy so think :witch: is brewing her potion for me!
All the best to ya all though :hug:

good luck hun, one day u will be very suprised when u see that :bfp: !! but i know wot umean,i wud much rather see af than a worst :bfn: :(

Im not sure what I am :dohh:, but can I join anyway :rofl: xx

sjkirkham :rofl: course u can hun,av u no idea?

I'm about 6 DPO. This is our first time TTC. We've been married less than a month. Most of this I've never even heard of before, but I was doing internet searches on waiting to find out your pregnant and found out about the 2WW and all the forums and support. WHAT are we supposed to do during this time?! LOL
I'm trying to be objective about my symptoms.....but have had more bloating than usual and quite a few cramps. Usually get cramps just a few days from AF. So we shall see!!

KandKsMama
u must feel plsed uv ur sister ttc along side u then? is she defo goin for it? so can i ask,in past relationships were u using no protection etc,but just never fell pg? thats the case with me,and same ere,with my ex i wud probaley now be a single mother,isnt it strange ive only ever had one pg (ended in mc:()/ or does this just happen with certain pp? when i did get pg i think,the yr b4 id totally accepted that i wasnt goin to have kids,this is why it maybe happened ! but now that i have been pg,with gary aswell its not something i'll accept till ive our sticky bean,then our healthy baby in my arms!! :)
i dont think ur family r been fair with u,i will defo be doin the same aswell,not sure exactley how many kids we do want but i do want them all very close age :)
I am very pleased she is thinking about trying but I highly doubt she will. I do hope that you get a BFP soon and that it results in a very healthy baby for you. In the past it was no protection at all and it just never happened. I think it was my body's way of saying they just weren't the right ones for me.

Well I have an appt with my GYN in the morning...Just a get to know you appt and check up as I just moved here. I am about 9 days dpo and I am really hoping that he will be able to tell if I am pregnant so I don't have to wait until AF is late to test. Is that wrong? I hate waiting. Wish me luck....

Add me to the list! Normally I feel like crap during and after O and turns out I'm not pg. Have not one symptom or complaint so far. Thank god I start my new job tonight, I'll be occupied for the most part!

:hi:NewlywedTTC and MommyMichele good luck this mth, NewlywedTTC congrats on ur marrage!!! wot a nice suprise it wud be 2be pg !!!

ColeyB AAAHHH good luck hun!!! i dont know wether they will know or not,how do they find out? bloods? no its not wrong not to wait ! lol

KandKsMama
uv gimme a lotta hope there hun !! really want this more than ever,i had it taken away from me in march08,so the next one has to be a :bfP: (stciky bean!)

kaznic ... hope ur ok this morning?
and every1 eles?
im 5dpo now,no real symtoms,part from a weird mega amount of creamy cm on 2-4dpo !!?? who knows,i dont test anyways,cos i chart and my temp always starts falling and af cums :( not this mth i hope !!
av fab days every1 :)

ff have changed me to 8dpo now!!! arrrrggh sooooo frustrating!!
xxx

Add me to the list! Normally I feel like crap during and after O and turns out I'm not pg. Have not one symptom or complaint so far. Thank god I start my new job tonight, I'll be occupied for the most part!

Me too MommyMichelle, I normally feel poop in the 2ww...feel fine this time, apart from tender boobs right from ov. Got a dip in temp this morning, dont want to get hopes up but im thinking 'could this be implantation??! Trying not to think it is in case im dissapointed!

Anybody else got a dip today or any signs??

Fingers crossed for you girls xxx

Ovulation is over and my CP is still slightly high and very soft, normally its very firm after. Still getting some EWCM instead of the sticky junk I normally get with a non-pg cycle. We shall see.

I'm possibly 2 dpo?!
I'm convinced I ovulated Tuesday lunchtime..I could FEEL it for the first time ever. How long after ovulation can the egg hang around to be fertilized?? Is it only 12hrs? Wondering whether the BD last night could have been productive aswell as fun?! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->