Jon Venables - Identity Exposed - UPDATE PAGE 32 (In the papers again today)

bloody hell! that is sick hes been able to work near children if it is infact him. the picture looks so different but i suppose we all change as we age.

id love to hear that he gets what he deserves and the other one too but i doubt they ever will.

i was only young when it happened but i understood what they did and its haunted me since

even if its not, he was working at a football stadium at one point :nope:. Ive always wondered, when they apply for jobs, are the employers made aware? If not, How do they get references etc?? What about girlfriends? Would they tell them? :shrug:

bloody hell! that is sick hes been able to work near children if it is infact him. the picture looks so different but i suppose we all change as we age.

id love to hear that he gets what he deserves and the other one too but i doubt they ever will.

i was only young when it happened but i understood what they did and its haunted me since

even if its not, he was working at a football stadium at one point :nope:. Ive always wondered, when they apply for jobs, are the employers made aware? If not, How do they get references etc?? What about girlfriends? Would they tell them? :shrug:

too horrible to even think about. the employers wouldnt be told who they are and as for gfs i doubt it.
altho the other one i heard years ago hes gay if thats even worth mentioning and in a relationship.
no way would i stay with someone if i found out they did anything like this to anyone let alone a child.

i too like someone else has said if someone did this to my son and i had the chance to find them, i would rip them apart. i doubt monsters like them regret what they have done for a second

To protect their identity it all must be a secret which is very scary

But HOW do they do it....with medical records, checking what school they went to etc. I know i sound a bit thick :haha: but would love to know x

But HOW do they do it....with medical records, checking what school they went to etc. I know i sound a bit thick :haha: but would love to know x

Oh wait they were "minors" so their records would be sealed i think

I was naughty as a kid and know that when i hit 17 my record was cleared obviosly it was just silly kid stuff but maybe they did the same for those sickos

I was naughty as a kid and know that when i hit 17 my record was cleared obviosly it was just silly kid stuff but maybe they did the same for those sickos

But what i mean is, say he applys for a job, and he has to put down his education record and references, what would they put down? Because employers check these things out dont they? :shrug: xx Would they get new passports, would they even be allowed to leave the country?

when ur given a new identity i assume u get a whole new past aswel, i duno its not my job lol

But what i mean is, say he applys for a job, and he has to put down his education record and references, what would they put down? Because employers check these things out dont they? :shrug: xx Would they get new passports, would they even be allowed to leave the country?

They have both been abroad unsupervised on holiday! :nope: They were granted permission by the courts. Its disgusting

I can understand the strong reactions this has provoked. I can't even bear to put myself in Denise Fergus shoes. I could understand why she would want to tear them limb from limb.

I still think in the circumstances their identities should be protected. An eye for an eye, it's just murder under a different name. You can't say they are evil and then commit the same crime.

The thing I struggle with is the fact someone could be married to and have children with them and not know about this.

This is one of the many reasons both of them should be in prison. The main reason being they should not have a life that Jamie should be living.

I can understand the strong reactions this has provoked. I can't even bear to put myself in Denise Fergus shoes. I could understand why she would want to tear them limb from limb.

I still think in the circumstances their identities should be protected. An eye for an eye, it's just murder under a different name. You can't say they are evil and then commit the same crime.

The thing I struggle with is the fact someone could be married to and have children with them and not know about this.

This is one of the many reasons both of them should be in prison. The main reason being they should not have a life that Jamie should be living.

they murdered that poor boy just because and if a parent then went after them it wouldnt be something they would usualy do, but a crime of anger which i can totaly understand.
there was a story in america in the 80s this young boy was being abused by his karate instructor, boys parents didnt no ofcourse. then the man kidnapped the boy. luckly the boy was found and when the man was being bought back to face trial the boys father shot him point blank in the head on live tv. the father was given a suspended sentence, so basicaly got away with murder but because of the background.

but anyway im going on lol

n thats awful that they could get married and have children :( what kind of life would those poor children have :( and then for the woman to not no who shes married to is sick

they murdered that poor boy just because and if a parent then went after them it wouldnt be something they would usualy do, but a crime of anger which i can totaly understand.
there was a story in america in the 80s this young boy was being abused by his karate instructor, boys parents didnt no ofcourse. then the name kidnapped the boy. luckly the boy was found and when the man was being bought back to face trial the boys father shot him point blank in the head on live tv. the father was given a suspended sentence, so basicaly got away with murder but because of the background.

n thats awful that they could get married and have children :( what kind of life would those poor children have :( and then for the woman to not no who shes married to is sick

I'd do the same if I got my hands on anyone who did that to my child. Hadn't heard of that story before though.

My dad always used to say if anyone hurt me or my siblings and he knew who it was he would bypass the police and sort them out himself.

I think if i only had 1 child then i would do the same

My dad always used to say if anyone hurt me or my siblings and he knew who it was he would bypass the police and sort them out himself.

I think if i only had 1 child then i would do the same

oh yeah if i had other children to support n think of i wouldnt be able to do what i no id want to.

I was sat with River earlier and i had to close this thread as looking at her and thinking about what James went through makes me feel physically sick. Cant even begin to imagine how his mum carried on living :(

im the same, i cant imagine my life without my boy never mind if he was taken away like this. hes never out of my sight because of what happened to jamie. ive only just started to let him walk by himself and im still scared to death.

there was a story in america in the 80s this young boy was being abused by his karate instructor, boys parents didnt no ofcourse. then the man kidnapped the boy. luckly the boy was found and when the man was being bought back to face trial the boys father shot him point blank in the head on live tv. the father was given a suspended sentence, so basicaly got away with murder but because of the background.

Thats basically the plot of "A Time to Kill" by John Grisham, it's a great read and the film isn't too bad (they're never as good as the books)

Ugh I keep wanting to leave this thread alone but the attitude of some people has astounded me. We are supposed to be the civilised ones. Noone is disagreeing that what they did was inhumane, barbaric and vile BUT an eye for an eye makes the world blind! What is achieved by lowering yourself to what they are? Nothing. Life is an amazing thing and death is so permanent and I do not believe, no matter the circumstances, that anyone should have the right to decide who lives or dies. Unfortunately, our law system does suck and we have to pay for these people but as I said we are the civilised ones and that is why we do what we do. I hate this mob mentality that comes out in some people. I cant imagine what James' mother must be going through but she said she found out one of the boys identity before and was so close to him but was so angry she wasn't able to confront him. Is that the behaviour of a woman who wants to torture someone to death? She's also said because of Venable's reoffending there was no room for forgiveness. To even suggest there may have been shows what a decent and strong human being she is and I completely respect her for that.

I tried to read all of this but it just upset me too much so sorry if I'm repeating anything.

First - I think the photo should be taken off the first post. That may not be him, or that photo circulating could result in some nasty attacks on innocent people. One of my brother's friends looks just like him :nope:

Anyway, when I think about this I feel sick to my stomach. Sick because a little boy was horrifically murdered and because two ten year olds who had pretty shit lives have had to live with it because they were failed by the system, their parents and society.

I don't want to stick up for Venables and Thompson too much, but I know people (one in particular is very close to me) who have been through the care system and turned out with all sorts of issues as they were treated badly. Imagine how bad the young offenders place must be - it would have been no cushy live at all.

Venables obviously has some deep seated mental health problems, and whilst it isn't an excuse I do feel sorry for him in a way. I feel he should be locked away for the rest of his life. I also really feel he wants that too, IDK, the way he has acted in the past just makes it seem like he knows society is not the right place for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->