Jon Venables - Identity Exposed - UPDATE PAGE 32 (In the papers again today)

I don't understand why this person was released, I just don't get it!
If my baby boy ever went through anything like this I just don't know what I would do.
The thought of having him living next door makes me feel sick. In fact having anyone remotely like him living next door makes me feel ill!

It scares the shit out of me to think this is possible. Not just with JV but with anybody.

He shouldn't be murdered. He should be made to live day to day in HELL. A living hell. He clearly doesn't feel enough guilt as he keeps doing these horrific things. The justice system needs to sort it out and make sure he feels remorse for what he's done. In my eyes, he's shown nothing of the sort.

When I think that this could happen to my little boy it actually turns my stomach. I just don't know how I could carry on living. The CCTV images of James being led away by them makes me shudder.

Denise is a stronger woman than I!

I'm starting to think that he doesn't deserve a new identity when he gets out. £1 million just to keep him safe? I think it's sickening the amount of money spent trying to keep him covered up so he can live his life in peace, he continues to break the law and have to be given yet another identity, costing more money. Ok, fair enough, I see why they did it for them both initially, as wrong and disgusting as the crime was. And I know they did their "time" but to be honest, I don't see any of it as justice for that poor innocent little boy.

Denise Fergus has to sit back and watch two vicious boys who brutally murdered her baby be given free reign, paid for by taxpayers. Jon Venables going out clubbing and enjoying his life. A life her son never got to live because of HIS actions. I don't know, I absolutely do not agree they should have been killed or anything so drastic. I don't think, as a mother, if it was MY child I could see past everything and not want to rip them limb from limb but I suppose that's a parent's perogative, to protect their children and hunt down anyone who hurts them. But from the perspective of an outsider, I don't think that fighting fire with fire is right. But I'm sick of hearing about this total scumbag who thinks he can do whatever the hell he likes because, yeah maybe he'll go to prison for a bit, but so what, prison is all he knows anyway and once he gets out, they'll pay for yet another identity, he can go away scot free and live his life, go partying, meet girls, make friends, none of whom know who he is or what he did, until the next time he commits a crime and the cycle starts again. Where's the line? Will it just keep on going until he's eventually dead? I think he has been given more than enough opportunities to prove himself worthy of an extra shot at life, putting the horrendous crime he commited behind him. I don't think he ever deserved it anyway but hey ho. But I certainly don't think he deserves any more.

I haven't read the whole thread but, no amount of time was long enough. It's sickening and their wasting our money on protecting someone that could easily do it again :growlmad: :nope:

Warringtons not that far from me! ... How he was even let out in the first place is beyond me (I know he served his given time) But it send shivvers down my spine to think what he did to that little boy :(

Just been reading through the whole thread, a lot of strong views on this subject so heres mines.

Our justice system is a absolute bloody joke, these vile people who are in jail for offences such as Jon Venables must be laughing at this, they know that they won't be in jail for the rest of their lifes because in this country "life" doesn't mean life at all, what is it about 15 years or so? That's such a kick in the teeth for the victims of these crimes and the families. Also, as a daily reader of the papers ect the amount of times I read about this damn "Human Rights" for the offenders, they shouldn't have no human rights at all, they are animals, how about the human rights of the families and the victims? Oh no no ofcourse the offenders always come first before the public (said very sarcastically). It just really gets up my back the amout money spent on protecting these animals, giving them new identities ect, spending tax payers money to "help" out a vile creature? I'm sure if more real people like us were to be in charge of the system, then justice would really be done.

Reading through the whole thread the opinions has varied so much, but I tell you what if something like that happened to my child I can hand on my heart say if I did have the freedom to do what I wanted to the person, I would, with my bare hands, make them die a painful, slow death. My opinion only so please do not try and tell me that its wrong ect., looking down at my beautiful little girl, I'd destroy anyone if they ever harmed her.
___XO

I've not read thru the entire thread, there's far too much, but I will say in response to the first post, newspaper articles like this make me cringe.

Whilst I think he should never have been realised and given a new identity, I think the media has a responsibility to keep it quiet. It is a this way for a reason. Not to just 'protect' that bit of scum, but general public too.
Do you not remember a couple years ago, it was claimed the identity of JV had been discovered. It of course was not him, the poor guy was a Dad and they got really harassed and death threats.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ng-father-accused-Bulger-killer-Facebook.html

That story has always stuck in my mind and kinda haunted me. I felt SO terrible for him and his wife and kids. Could you even imagine being accused of being someone so heinous? To live in consent fear. It's not like someone can say "Oh sorry, I thought it was you, I take it back" there are morons out there that will not believe that once it's said and take the law in to their own hands.

Like I said tho, I believe JV should have never been given a second chance and a new name and such, and if this *is* him, then the little barst*** deserves what he gets, but it's just such a dangerous game to go around accusing people of being JV. When I see the seal court records published, then I'll be convinced.

TBH i think the minute he committed another crime he should hae been locked up for life, he had a chance, which is more than he deserved, and he fluffed it up more than once!

That just shows that our justice system is a joke for even allowing this monster a second chance at a new life, little James Buldger didn't, so why the hell should JV be giving this?
Terrible!
__XO

i believe he should be executed. there is no worry here of an innocent man being wrongly executed. we know full well He did the crime. I would be happy to see him hang.

you can search adn find more details on the "torture" that James was subjected it. It made me physically sick, and ive never cired so hard. I dont know how he mother continues to live. i couldnt of. knowing how much pain that little boy felt, and the fear he must of had. screaming and crying and trying to get away....

the people that took his life, deserve to have their taken. this is a crime that shouldnt eb pushed under the rug. it needs to be dealt with properly.

I can't believe some people are actually sticking up for him. As far as i'm concerned, he gave up his 'rights' the day he murdered that innocent little boy. I can't imagine what James parents are going through. They should have just killed the evil sod, as if we need another psycho on the loose in this world. He's killed before, he can easily do it again.

I'm glad his identity has been released. Means people can be completely wary of him now. I hate how murderers and scumbags get new identities, they were 'big' enough to do the crime but can't face the aftermath? Cowards!!

:sick: can't believe so many people want to bring back hanging. Makes me feel totally SICK.

I'm not arguing with you here, just putting a different spin on things. Say that he does get released and decides to kidnap a child again. Lets say its your gorgeous little girl, and he inflicts the same amount of pain on her as he did James. Would you really be against killing him knowing it could have prevented her death? (Because lets face it, he could strike again choosing anyones child).

I'm really sorry about making this so personal (with reference to your daughter) but its the best way of phrasing it to evoke emotion. I personally think he should be behind bars for life, but if not I reckon death for him is the right way to go - lethal injection or something.

And for those who say who are we to decide who lives or dies? Well who the hell were them two boys to decide whether James lived or died?

He doesn't need killing, imo. He needs putting in prison and the key thrown away. For a person who brutally murdered an innocent child he has had an extremely cushy life. How is that justice?

He doesn't need killing, imo. He needs putting in prison and the key thrown away. For a person who brutally murdered an innocent child he has had an extremely cushy life. How is that justice?

Very true. No justice at all.

But if he was kept in prison, that would cost £30,000 per year for the rest of his life. Money wasted to be honest!

I wrote a blog piece on all this if anyone fancies a read:https://becksx89.blogspot.com/2011/06/injustice-of-justice.html

I think that if it keeps him out of society without having to stoop to his level then prison is the best thing, regardless of money. Killing him only makes us hypocrites, sentencing him to death for a murder when we would just be murdering him (with good reason of course but on the face of it) they need to make prison more like prison. Get rid of the tv's and pool tables

being executed is too easy, i want him to suffer for the rest of his days. but that will never happen because people like him get protected.

i also dont get why he deserves human rights because someone this evil isnt human, and any rights he had should be taken away and he needs to be treated like the animal he is.

prison might not be so expensive if they didnt get paid for being there, given tvs and decent food. they should have a bed, toilet, a small room as very basic food and thats it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->