Journey to a BFP!!!!!

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I wanted to say hello. I just got my positive opk and peak fertility digi this morning :D I'm excited to see the results for this cycle!

Symptoms for today:

A lot of ovarian cramping and dull pressure. Also had some sharper pain this afternoon on right side (ovary). I'm excited to start my tww! My temp dipped today so crossing fingers for a good spike tomorrow morning :D

Anyone else want to join me in the tww?

Pretty sure I O'd either Friday night late or sometime Saturday. My OPK never got super positive but Thursday night it was SO close that I counted it as positive. Last night my cervix was hard closed and the opening was actually tilted away from center so it was hard to find. My CM also changed back to creamy yesterday. So I will expect AF sometime between Nov 7-9. I had a wonky cycle so it's thrown my days off lol

Good luck Texas! I can't wait till we start testing! As of last night my cervix was still open. So I'll see where it is tonight. Plus still waiting on my temp to go back up.it went up slightly this morning but not much.

Should be ovulating today or tomorrow! Got my positive OPK last night at midnight! Been BDing like crazy for several days. Poor DH is getting tired!

Should be ovulating today or tomorrow! Got my positive OPK last night at midnight! Been BDing like crazy for several days. Poor DH is getting tired!

Watch after we get pregnant and they aren't getting the attention anymore like they are they'll complain about that lol

Good luck with tww! I think i ovulated today as well. I had my positive opk and peak fertility on my advanced monitor. I'm so excited for this cycle for some reason.

Me too! I'm a realist and kept saying we are never going to do it and last night I said I think this is our month! I did get pregnant in February and had a miscarriage and he wouldn't leave me alone!
Baby dust to us all!

Me too! I'm a realist and kept saying we are never going to do it and last night I said I think this is our month! I did get pregnant in February and had a miscarriage and he wouldn't leave me alone!
Baby dust to us all!

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

When does everyone plan to test?

Around November 8th if I can hold off!

I will be testing around November 8 too! If I can hold out... I've got 20 HCG tests from wondfo so I wouldn't feel bad about "wasting" cheapies lol

I plan on testing Nov. 7th...Might be a little early but I have 50 Wandfos calling my name!

I have a bunch of cheapies too! This is our month ladies!!

Hello ladies! I wanted to say hello. I just got my positive opk and peak fertility digi this morning :D I'm excited to see the results for this cycle!

I've been wondering where you have been. I haven't seen you post since ad showed last time. I'm about the same as you. I had a temp dip two days ago and I'm still waiting to see if my temps confirm o or if it's coming. I didn't use opks and I'm still having a lot of ewcm.

Another cycle for us to wait out! I'm going to try and hold off on testing this time. What about you?

I can't get my chart to show in the signature. What code do you put in?

Anyway, grilled DH about faking it. You know, the whole look into my eyes and say you didn't without laughing. Yea...he laughed. Lol

I work night shift so I don't temp. My OBGYN said that doesn't seem like a good option for us since my sleep schedule is crazy.

Good morning ladies! I'm officially 1DPO! woo hoo! Having some ovarian pain still. My temp shot up this morning.

Breeaa, yeah i was pretty bummed when AF showed. I've mostly just been lurking until i started testing with my opk's.

I'm probably going to start testing November 2 I'll be 8DPO. i havea bunch of wondfo too so no biggie. I do have one clear blue digi. I'll probably buy a FRER if i get any hint of a line on the IC then use the digi once my line shows dark enough on the FRER.

Oh I'm excited already. Gotta start my progesterone soon.

So I've been having some mild mild cramping. My ovaries must be in over drive haha

So I've been having some mild mild cramping. My ovaries must be in over drive haha

I have a dull ache down below. I think its my cervix. Boobs are sore this morning. And Im not sure...but I THINK I had EWCM lastnight. I havent had that in years! I do wonder if it was Preseed though because I was wearing a Softcup all day. Either way, I have high hopes this month. Last month, not sure because I wasnt temping, but I dont think I Oed. I didnt get any signs that I did.

How do I put my updated chart in my signature? Which code do I put in?

It should automatically show with the link you have. It automatic updates as you record.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->