Journey to a BFP!!!!!

It should automatically show with the link you have. It automatic updates as you record.

Yea its weird. I only see past charts and on my side, the pic link is broke. Do I have to pay FF for this? Maybe thats why its not working? Im using the free version.

It should automatically show with the link you have. It automatic updates as you record.

Yea its weird. I only see past charts and on my side, the pic link is broke. Do I have to pay FF for this? Maybe thats why its not working? Im using the free version.

I'm using the free version as well. Mine shows my current calendar when i click on my link. I'm not sure. Maybe try getting a new code and attaching a new one to your signature.

I'm using the free version as well. Mine shows my current calendar when i click on my link. I'm not sure. Maybe try getting a new code and attaching a new one to your signature.

I tried. Which code do YOU use? I put in the BbCode....

So update from me: i called and spoke to the nurse at my OB office because i really wasn't sure about when to start the progesterone supplements etc. Plus i was reading where the progestin class was apparently one you don't take during pregnancy. So that scared me. I got lucky because the nurse is the one who answered the line. She said that progestin is fine to use during tww and they switch to the vaginal suppositories after confirmation of pregnancy. She also said since i know when ovulation occurred to start them today. Based on temps and opk i ovulated yesterday. Also i found outi will probably be going on for my first appointment sooner rather than waiting until 6-8 weeks gestation time frame because they'll need to follow me with blood tests and a new prescription. But they usually do an initial ultrasound when you're about 6-8 weeks along! That's so exciting!
I'm praying for a BFP!

Hopefully I can test November 10th! :)

I don't want to get ahead of myself again, so I'm going in Friday for bloodwork to make sure I ovulated this week. fx'd!

Holy cow temp spike this morning. 2dpo today. Lots of ovarian pain on both sides like pressure? Bloated and gassy. I feel likea furnace taking the progesterone supplements.

Ok I seriously have no idea what the heck is going on. CD 16 and I woke up to bright red blood with some darker bits and I've already changed my tampon once. To recap since June I've had 2 28 day cycles a 29 day cycle and then I had an 18 day cycle and now a 15. I am calling he doctor now to hopefully get and appointment and figure out what's going on. 😢

Ok I seriously have no idea what the heck is going on. CD 16 and I woke up to bright red blood with some darker bits and I've already changed my tampon once. To recap since June I've had 2 28 day cycles a 29 day cycle and then I had an 18 day cycle and now a 15. I am calling he doctor now to hopefully get and appointment and figure out what's going on. 😢

Id be wondering wth was going on too. Has that ever happened before June? Are you taking your temp? If not, I think it would be good for you. Helps you know whats going on with your hormones. Keep us updated on what your doc says. GL xx

Update on me, Temp went up more today. Which means I Oed Sat not Friday. So I Oed on CD 13. Seems early for a 30 day cycle but thats what my temp is saying and looking at my chart it looks right. I hope tomorrow I can see a clear rise. So far, it looks like a slow rise which leaves me wondering, still, if I O at all.

So, today I am 3 DPO...unless FF changes it again.

Well I had mirena so I didn't really ever get a period while it was in. Sometimes I would spot for a few days but not ever really a period. The last time I got off birth control pills with my daughter it only took 2 months to conceive now it's going on 4 months with this one but now my cycles are jacked up

And yes I am buying a BBT and I'm starting to temp tmrw dang it! Lol I want to know as much as possible about what's going on

I'd be wondering what was going on as well. Hope they can get you in soon!

Well my doctor says she feels im not ovulating since the cycles are so short. She suggested either going on birth control for a time and then coming off and hope it regulates or to try clomid. I'm going with clomid. At least I know it will make me O and I'm getting a BBT to confirm O

Well my doctor says she feels im not ovulating since the cycles are so short. She suggested either going on birth control for a time and then coming off and hope it regulates or to try clomid. I'm going with clomid. At least I know it will make me O and I'm getting a BBT to confirm O
Well at least you're getting answers and they are giving you something to help. So does your doctor think you started your cycle?

I just took my progesterone for the day and in about T minus 15 minutes I'll feel like I'm in am oven lol its a gel cap so i think it's liquid medication. It works quick that's all i know. After starting it yesterday my temp really rose this morning.

Are any of you ladies taking progesterone?

Ive heard it can make you hot. How long are you supposed to take it? Did they give you anything else to take?

Oh I'm definitely on my period. It's super heavy. I've been through 3 tampons so far this am and it's bright red blood.not spotting or anything else. She thinks that since I had a few "normal" length cycles and got peaks on my CBFM that for whatever reason now these past 2 cycles I haven't O'd so by giving me clomid to make me O I should have a normal cycle. I'm going to pick up my medicine tonight and buy a BBT too... I hope this works.
I told my husband I may end up with twins due to clomid but at least it would be better than getting periods 2 times a month!

Ive heard it can make you hot. How long are you supposed to take it? Did they give you anything else to take?

I have a 14 day supply. I'm suppose to take one a day. I'm hopeful i get my bfp sooner but we'll see what happens.

Oh I'm definitely on my period. It's super heavy. I've been through 3 tampons so far this am and it's bright red blood.not spotting or anything else. She thinks that since I had a few "normal" length cycles and got peaks on my CBFM that for whatever reason now these past 2 cycles I haven't O'd so by giving me clomid to make me O I should have a normal cycle. I'm going to pick up my medicine tonight and buy a BBT too... I hope this works.
I told my husband I may end up with twins due to clomid but at least it would be better than getting periods 2 times a month!

Crossing my fingers for a bright positive opk this month for you hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->