Journey to a BFP!!!!!

I've been TTC since July. So not a long time. I was surprised that my OB offered the clomid so fast. But of course I took it. I want to preggers sooner than later lol

Were you taking your temp during your regular cycles? Yea, its good she gave it to you rather than making you wait forever! I really dont know if I want to go that far to conceive. If my DH acted like he wanted more, I probably would but hes blah about it, it seems. Not only that, but having a baby is so scary to me. And after reading the things I have on this board, its even scarier! Im kind of in the middle about it, really. When I see newborn babies, sonograms, smell formula, it makes me miss having a little one. I guess we will just see what happens this month! If it doesnt happen I going to take it easy and NTNP.

4 dpo today and the only other "symptom" I'm feeling is fullness in the pelvic area. Still gassy. I keep sleeping really light though. My temp went up slightly today.

4 dpo today and the only other "symptom" I'm feeling is fullness in the pelvic area. Still gassy. I keep sleeping really light though. My temp went up slightly today.

Morning everyone!!:coffee:

5 DPO. Temp shot up this morning. Not sure if that means anything. Woke up hot and sweaty. Temp in the apartment was the same so I guess its hormones. No symptoms other than slightly sore breasts and feeling full under bellybutton.

June- Like I said in the other post, I think your chart looks good. Mine looked just like yours, yesterday. Itll probably shoot up tomorrow but even if it doesnt, it doesnt mean anything bad. Ive looked at a lot of different charts. A lot of them, the temp never shoots up and they end up pregnant.

5 DPO. Temp shot up this morning. Not sure if that means anything. Woke up hot and sweaty. Temp in the apartment was the same so I guess its hormones. No symptoms other than slightly sore breasts and feeling full under bellybutton.

June- Like I said in the other post, I think your chart looks good. Mine looked just like yours, yesterday. Itll probably shoot up tomorrow but even if it doesnt, it doesnt mean anything bad. Ive looked at a lot of different charts. A lot of them, the temp never shoots up and they end up pregnant.

Holli oh i hope so! Thanks hun! When do you plan to test?

Holli oh i hope so! Thanks hun! When do you plan to test?

I had PLANNED on starting testing on Monday. Id be either 9 or 10 DPO. I took one a few mins ago. Depending on which app I go with Im 5 or 6 DPO today. I didnt hold my pee before I took it. I just took it. I may take another after holding for a couple of hours. But its really hard for me to hold plus Ive had two cups of coffee this morning so I have to go more often...

Top test I took the other day knowing it would be neg. I wanted it for ref. The second was about 30 mins ago...
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/76527052-F762-4164-B8E5-959F2CBE7B2D_zpsg168zbwv.jpg~original

I answered on your other thread but i swear I can see a shadow of something on the second test.

If only there was a line! Wouldnt that be nice lol.

I've been TTC since July. So not a long time. I was surprised that my OB offered the clomid so fast. But of course I took it. I want to preggers sooner than later lol

Were you taking your temp during your regular cycles? Yea, its good she gave it to you rather than making you wait forever! I really dont know if I want to go that far to conceive. If my DH acted like he wanted more, I probably would but hes blah about it, it seems. Not only that, but having a baby is so scary to me. And after reading the things I have on this board, its even scarier! Im kind of in the middle about it, really. When I see newborn babies, sonograms, smell formula, it makes me miss having a little one. I guess we will just see what happens this month! If it doesnt happen I going to take it easy and NTNP.

No I haven't been. I should have but I thought it was going to be hassle. I'm CD 4 and still have AF but it's really light. I start my clomid tomorrow!

Just had a sharp twinge type pain near my right ovary. Only lasted a few seconds. Do you ladies think implant can happen at 5 dpo?

Feeling like i don't want my stomach touched. My little one (she's two) likes to crawl all over me. Typically i don't care and play with her but for some reason now it's a tad sensitive to being pushed on. I just don't want it being touched. Kind of strange i know.

Haven't checked in for a couple of days. No more breast pain but been having some cramping. Today I have a headache. I usually get those for a specific reason (I'm either hungry, need caffeine, or sleep and I'm good on all of those). Been in a surprisingly positive mood too, which my husband is LOVING (I have a realistic/cynical personality). Really trying to keep my mind off of stuff but I am really trying to have a positive outlook.

I feel like I may be catching a cold. Which is unexpected since CA is warm all year round. Nose is runny today.

I hear ya holli. Hubs and I both said earlier today we felt like we are coming down with something. Nasal congestion and sore throat. I just thought it was the air getting g drier here in Missouri. I even busted out the humidifiers.

I heard on the news this morning that the Santa Ana Winds were coming through so it might be my allergies. I dunno. Maybe it's kicking up some dust or something?

Very possible. Also another possibility is pregnancy. My ear, nose, throat doctor said when I get pregnant to let him know BC I will have more congestion than normal and he said I would probably have to see him more than once during my pregnancy.

Hmm interesting. I wish I was for sure on my DPO. FF changed it by two days. I'm either 4 or 6.

My phone app says in DPO 4. Sometimes though it seems to be off a day or so. I did OPKs this month and I put it in my app. My OBGYN insisted that I use the OPKs every month. I think if we aren't pregnant this month I'm going to skip a month and go with a more laid back approach. I've been more laid back this month than I have been with previous months.

My phone app says in DPO 4. Sometimes though it seems to be off a day or so. I did OPKs this month and I put it in my app. My OBGYN insisted that I use the OPKs every month. I think if we aren't pregnant this month I'm going to skip a month and go with a more laid back approach. I've been more laid back this month than I have been with previous months.

I was thinking after this cycle then Ill take the NTNP approach. Because this isnt fun anymore :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->