Journey to a + OPK!!!

Oh, I took one this morning around 9? The second around 11? And the third around 230.

I cant find anything on Google to explain what type of CM Im having today. Its not clear and watery like it was...It has a white tint to it but its thin. Not like lotion...Sigh. Were using Preseed this month so I guess if it's not fertile, it really doesnt matter lol.

Hmm I'm not sure. Maybe sticky? Hopefully your morning opk turns darker!

Hmm I'm not sure. Maybe sticky? Hopefully your morning opk turns darker!

It's not really sticky either :laugh2: Im not sure if Im going to take one in the morning. I may take one late tomorrow. Maaaaybeee...lol

This mornings test. Looks the same as yesterday mornings test :wacko: they were getting darker starting the afternoon ones but now it's light again. :shrug: plus my cervix is still open but firm :shrug: so just sitting here waiting fora blazing positive. Any day now :coffee:

Attachments

• 20151022_082308.jpg
    20151022_082308.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 3
This mornings test. Looks the same as yesterday mornings test :wacko: they were getting darker starting the afternoon ones but now it's light again. :shrug: plus my cervix is still open but firm :shrug: so just sitting here waiting fora blazing positive. Any day now :coffee:

I don't know if I've already asked. Are you charting too?

Yes i am.my chart link is in my signature :)

I texted DH and asked if he had an alarm set for 3AM yesterday. If so and I DID actually take a temp at that time, then it makes a BIG difference on my chart. :dohh:

I dont think Im going to keep looking for CM. We're using Preseed this month so I dont think Id be able to tell one way or another :nope:

I texted DH and asked if he had an alarm set for 3AM yesterday. If so and I DID actually take a temp at that time, then it makes a BIG difference on my chart. :dohh:

I dont think Im going to keep looking for CM. We're using Preseed this month so I dont think Id be able to tell one way or another :nope:

I saw your thread asking about it and tripled replied. Hopefully it helps answer any questions you have about it. Let me know what happens :D

I saw your thread asking about it and tripled replied. Hopefully it helps answer any questions you have about it. Let me know what happens :D

Will do!

CD 12 at 2pm. Still not getting darker :/ loads of ewcm. Open/high cervix position. It's got to be positive at some point soon.

Attachments

• 20151022_142449.jpg
    20151022_142449.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 6
Looks a bit darker to me? All good signs- keep testing!

So i gave in bought a digi so i could stop squinting at these lines and it says no :( I'm projected to be fertile starting this weekend and ovulate early next week. Just confused with the ewcm and open cervix. Maybe it's just getting ready. DH and i will still BD for fun and to cover all areas of possibility just in case.

Attachments

• 20151022_190513.jpg
    20151022_190513.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1
I am down to one OPK! :laugh2: I was going to order more but I dont think theyd get here in time. Im just going to assume I get a + between the 13 and 15th like the past few months.

Heres the one I took tonight..
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/BE750F96-B1DC-42D6-B2D2-744CF947FEF4_zpsxr3khgzu.jpg~original

Not quite there... uugh. Ill use my last one Sat. FF says Ill O on Monday.

Waiting to ovulate, the TWW, then waiting for scans etc. It's all a big waiting game lol

I hate waiting to O more than the TWW! I'm starting to cramp. No sore boobs yet. Didn't get them last month. Ok so an O question...if your chart shows you've Oed...can you O without releasing an egg?

Tonights test on bottom...should I take last test tomorrow??
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/85D12843-CCD7-477B-B6BD-2C619A6317E2_zpsnfi4q5in.jpg~original

Bnb won't let me upload the photo saying it's too large but i gota flashing smilely on my clear blue digi this morning :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->