Journey to a + OPK!!!

I decided to take out the +OPKs from my chart because I missed a day or two taking them and I'm not quite sure when I would have gotten the first +. Now FF gave me dotted lines. Seems to me that with a 30 day cycle Oing on cd12 would be too early? I BDed with DH incase my actual O day is today or tomorrow. Going to skip a day and BD again on cd 17 and 19. After that, I'm taking a break! :laugh2:

Hey there ladies, I used opks in February and got pregnant that month. I miscarried twins in April. And I spotted for months continuously with no period or ovulation.

I stopped spotting and bled like a period about 2 weeks ago (that period lasted 2 weeks) and now I'm almost ovulating!! I haven't seen a test line this dark since February (although it got darker than control in February) anyways any advice or even just encouragement would be nice! :) thanks ladies!

Top test from last night and bottom from an hour ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
Hey there ladies, I used opks in February and got pregnant that month. I miscarried twins in April. And I spotted for months continuously with no period or ovulation.

I stopped spotting and bled like a period about 2 weeks ago (that period lasted 2 weeks) and now I'm almost ovulating!! I haven't seen a test line this dark since February (although it got darker than control in February) anyways any advice or even just encouragement would be nice! :) thanks ladies!

Top test from last night and bottom from an hour ago.

Sorry about your loss Megs. :hugs:

Your OPK looks pretty dark! O should be coming soon. I dont have any advice really. Are you temping? If not, I suggest it. It doesnt tell you when youll O just that you did when its over with. I just started this cycle and I Oed on CD 13?! Which makes me think that maybe Ive been missing O every month by a few days.

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to this site and this was my first month using the OPK. I tested on Sunday night and received a positive. I also tested on Monday morning and received a positive but the line was a little more faint (no picture, sorry). We TTC on Sunday morning (prior to test) & Monday afternoon. Should we also try for tonight? I have been told my FSH level is borderline at 10.4. If I have a positive OPK does that mean I will ovulate for sure?

Attachments

• IMG_4289.jpg
    IMG_4289.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
A positive OPK doesn't mean you ovulate - the body can gear up for it and not do it. Temping is the only way to be sure.

That test is not quite positive yet but very close! X

The following morning I tested again and it seemed a bit lighter, will take pictures next time to confirm. Does that mean it may have peaked within the 12 hours in between or should I test again today. Based on FF, today is my ovulation day.

The following morning I tested again and it seemed a bit lighter, will take pictures next time to confirm. Does that mean it may have peaked within the 12 hours in between or should I test again today. Based on FF, today is my ovulation day.

It could have peaked in between tests yes. That is the limitation! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->