Journey to a + OPK!!!

Got my positive OPK and peak fertility on digi this morning! :happydance: also had a temp dip today. Good luck to you ladies! I will start a thread posting pregnancy test in the pregnancy test forum once i get to that point.i hope you all follow me over there :hugs: but I'll still come back here to see you all get your positive opk!

So jealous you got a +OPK! :laugh2: I only have body signs to go off of at this point and Last month I didnt get any! I had a temp rise this morning BUT I fell asleep on the couch lastnight and DH woke me up at 330 then I took my temp at 5 as usual but I have no idea if I should add that in or not?? I dont know what to do with it!

I hope you get your positive soon! Can you buy ic ? I got mine off Amazon.
Are you using FF? it'll show if and when you ovulate based on temps.

I was going to buy some more ic but they wouldnt get here in time. Im still temping but this morning I woke up at 3am to pee and temped at 5am as usual. I know that HAD to throw it off. Ugh. I dont know what to think. Last month, I got a + OPK at CD13.Heres my chart so far...
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/A4FE3189-CC90-4E4A-BC35-5B6FE7838679_zpsmidf705e.png~original

I hope that in a few days I see that I Oed. Going to BD when DH gets home with my SOFTCUPS! lol Wish me luck trying to get that sucker in. :laugh2:

Lol good luck! Never used those before.

Me either. Im nervous about it. I just checked my cervix...high, soft, and open. This is the first cycle where Ive been sure about all three. If my chart ends up showing I O, Ill have high hopes for a BFP this month. I really ready to get O over with. I want to get TTC over with! I THINK after this cycle Im going to stop trying. Maybe just be more relaxed about it. I just feel like I have a time limit on having a baby..

I hope you all come join me in my threadi started in TWW "journey to a BFP!!!!" i know you ladies will all get your awesome positive opks soon!

I convenced DH to grab me some OPKs at the dollar store. :laugh2: Hopefully, I havent missed my surge. Itll be interesting to see what they say. Had a temp rise this morning but I suck at temping. I woke up at 3am to go to the bathroom. I should have taken my temp then but I was half asleep. I ended up taking it at 7ish. So I dont know what to think...

Holli did you test today with the new opk's?

Yup..and got a +.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/C3D0E433-F2F6-48E4-8E50-0D16776E92E9_zpspfdztnpu.jpg~original

When I put the + into one of my charts, it says I probably ovulated on CD 12 (because of a dip),but another says Ill O between today, CD14 and CD16. I know I wont know for sure until I chart a few more days. What do you think?

https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/D0F3C143-5A3E-409B-A46A-DA5FCAE4AD9E.png_zpsaw3iwni1.jpeg~original

I think it looks positive!! So yeah O between 14-16 sounds right to me!

What makes me question is a got an almost + Friday but couldn't test again because I ran out.

Maybe You caught it on the way down from peak and it was still enough for a positive?

Maybe You caught it on the way down from peak and it was still enough for a positive?

Thats what Im thinking...and hoping! Im so tired of BDing to make a baby :laugh2: I just want to BD for fun now...and not anytime soon! lol

Sorry for the late reply. My cycles are usually right at 28 days. Maybe 29 from time to time. I can say that today is cd 15 and I have a line that is pretty dark but not as dark as the control line. Maybe tomorrow it will be. I don't know how to post pictures on here.

Sorry for the late reply. My cycles are usually right at 28 days. Maybe 29 from time to time. I can say that today is cd 15 and I have a line that is pretty dark but not as dark as the control line. Maybe tomorrow it will be. I don't know how to post pictures on here.

XxC- I used Photobucket to upload a pic then I copy and paste the image code in here.

Just got crosshairs this morning. Yay! cramps...boobs are sore. They didnt get sore last month. Im going to take that as a good sign! Chart says I Oed on Friday which is when I got the almost +OPK CD12. Isnt that early?? Weird

Hmm i don't see your current chart.

Yea, I dont know how to get it in my signature. Only months past are showing up. :shrug:

Im not showing crosshairs on my app but online FF says I Oed on the 12th. I imagine it may change depending on future temps. I so scared that at the end of this Ill find out I didnt ovulated. My chart doesnt look right to me. I dont know, what do you think?

O also got another +OPK this morning. Maybe I havnet Oed yet?

https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/EA5FBB0B-7287-4A47-B13C-4FF44E8EE62C.png_zpsarukf6sr.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->