Journey to a + OPK!!!

Here's my OPK from last night. I finally figured out how to upload from my phone!!:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 7
I'm hoping it's a positive later tonight or tmrw! I am not able to test during the day. I'm a school teacher lol

I'm hoping it's a positive later tonight or tmrw! I am not able to test during the day. I'm a school teacher lol

Looks like it will be. Were doing the SMEP this month. Today is a BD day! Whoop whoop!! :sex::spermy: Im thinking next cycle I will either not try and not prevent...or just not try. I havent decided. Sex is starting to not be fun anymore...and I want to drink :laugh2: Who knows, maybe itll do the job!

Good luck ladies! I can't wait to test with my IC tonight when i get home. I'm curious as to howdark it'll be since i got the positive digi this morning.

Took the last OPK. Very negative. But...cervix is high, soft and I have WCM so...I dunno whats going on.

https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/B693E67D-FA7C-422E-8915-0831A017A6D2_zpslphvemfw.jpg~original

Do you think yesterdays could have been +? Bottom test is todays

Look at that opk! Almost positive and still high fertility on the digi! :happydance::happydance:
I'm anticipating getting a positive tomorrow :haha:

Attachments

• 20151023_194908.jpg
    20151023_194908.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 9
Sweet! Ok so looking at your ic OPK I'd say I'm right there with you and will probably O tomorrow or Sunday.

My test tonight wasn't as dark as last night. Maybe the urine wasn't as concentrated idk but we are gonna BD tonight for sure and see what it looks like tmrw and go from there lol

Good luck Texas! We got our bd in tonight. My chart keeps trying to give me cross hairs even though i didn't have a positive opk. It's going solely on temp. But I'm now getting fertile ewcm and digi showing fertile. Hoping FF sorts itself out.

This is my first month ttc and I am on cd 13 with all stark white negatives on ic opk's. I have 2 children and my husband has 2 children and this will be our first together. Our youngest is almost 9 and my youngest is almost 10 so it's been a few years. I'm getting worried with all these negatives as we really want a boy and it says to wait to bd u til positive opk. I feel like I'm going to miss it. We have 3 girls and 1 boy, our son has autism and my husband really wants a boy that he ca get into sports with. Super stressed about this...

Got my positive OPK and peak fertility on digi this morning! :happydance: also had a temp dip today. Good luck to you ladies! I will start a thread posting pregnancy test in the pregnancy test forum once i get to that point.i hope you all follow me over there :hugs: but I'll still come back here to see you all get your positive opk!

Attachments

• 20151024_055801.jpg
    20151024_055801.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
This is my first month ttc and I am on cd 13 with all stark white negatives on ic opk's. I have 2 children and my husband has 2 children and this will be our first together. Our youngest is almost 9 and my youngest is almost 10 so it's been a few years. I'm getting worried with all these negatives as we really want a boy and it says to wait to bd u til positive opk. I feel like I'm going to miss it. We have 3 girls and 1 boy, our son has autism and my husband really wants a boy that he ca get into sports with. Super stressed about this...

XxC-How long are you cycles? You might not get a + until around CD15. Im in my 3CTTC and out of OPKs so I have to guess this month and hope for the best. GL!

Got my positive OPK and peak fertility on digi this morning! :happydance: also had a temp dip today. Good luck to you ladies! I will start a thread posting pregnancy test in the pregnancy test forum once i get to that point.i hope you all follow me over there :hugs: but I'll still come back here to see you all get your positive opk!

So jealous you got a +OPK! :laugh2: I only have body signs to go off of at this point and Last month I didnt get any! I had a temp rise this morning BUT I fell asleep on the couch lastnight and DH woke me up at 330 then I took my temp at 5 as usual but I have no idea if I should add that in or not?? I dont know what to do with it!

So jealous you got a +OPK! :laugh2: I only have body signs to go off of at this point and Last month I didnt get any! I had a temp rise this morning BUT I fell asleep on the couch lastnight and DH woke me up at 330 then I took my temp at 5 as usual but I have no idea if I should add that in or not?? I dont know what to do with it!

I hope you get your positive soon! Can you buy ic ? I got mine off Amazon.
Are you using FF? it'll show if and when you ovulate based on temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->