July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

..just gonna slip in here...
We decided start of june to try in October but we moved it up to this month a couple of weeks ago.
I'm 22, which I get judged for by a lot of narrow minded and immature women :(
The only reason we are ttc is because of my health. I have pcos, start of endo, low egg count and low egg quality. I have been recently diagnosed with APS, which is likely the cause of my previous losses.

OH works in computer manufacturing and is 23. We both matured early due to very rocky starts in life and we are so grateful to have found each other because it seems like we are the only people who understand one another.

Podders I had my son at 22. Best thing I've ever done. Some people are just plain rude!

When is everyone planning to test? Do you test so many days after ovulation or do you wait for AF?

I'm going to try to wait for AF I think, then test.

The bfns are so depressing, so I'll try to live in hope instead!

That said, I'm very impatient...

Podders,

Ignore those people, I got married at 19, and my husband at the time was 20, and we have not had an easy marriage, due to both of us at the time being military, we basically spent the first 2 and a half years seeing eachother 4-5 times a year and we made it through that. when I was 21 I got pg with our daughter and every one who didn't know me would give me dirty looks even my family would ask if we were sure about having our daughter, so don't sweat it, I'm 23 and were trying to have our second. Just ignore those people the problem is when they were kids they were in a different mind set about when to have kids.

AF is due on Monday so I'm just waiting. We have been TTC since January. At the moment my cervix is low, squishy/firm, swollen and tender... BFN on test taken this afternoon, I'm gonna retest tomorrow with FMU.

Hi Sam, Yoshi, & Podders!
Sorry to hear about your losses, Podders.

I'm going to try to wait for when AF is due to test. My symptoms have been definitely obvious before, so I think there's a good chance I'll know before that. But I'm trying very hard to be relaxed. But... we're on CD1. So that'll be a while. Lol.

Maybe a little bit of both lol He says "you can still get pregnant after Ovulation" so that makes me think he doesn't fully understand it. We planned a long time ago to start trying the day we got married but i figured maybe he would try now since it was planned for July anyways & i am going to O early. I have some ewcm tonight.

You could explain to him how O works, although when I first tried explaining that DH said the exact same thing yours did. But now that we're on our 3rd cycle of trying he gets the whole O thing, so now we're buying OPKs this cycle!

I guess it depends on when you get cm... I really don't get a whole lot until it's after ovulation, honestly, so that would NOT work for me. Lol. I'd do it from day 10 or so until you get a positive, at least until you get an idea of when you O. It's possible that you might miss the surge if the cm isn't giving you enough warning.

Found another stash of OPKs today... Lol. Apparently they got stuck in about 4 different places when we moved a few months ago.

I usually get cm and O pains so that's when I assume I'm having O. I have ff and mydays apps but the O days they say are two different ones and my body hits right between lol. I'll start on CD10, which is tomorrow!! So I had better pick some up today!

Maybe a little bit of both lol He says "you can still get pregnant after Ovulation" so that makes me think he doesn't fully understand it. We planned a long time ago to start trying the day we got married but i figured maybe he would try now since it was planned for July anyways & i am going to O early. I have some ewcm tonight.

You could explain to him how O works, although when I first tried explaining that DH said the exact same thing yours did. But now that we're on our 3rd cycle of trying he gets the whole O thing, so now we're buying OPKs this cycle!

I'll try one more time & if he doesn't get it I will have to tough it out a little longer. I think men don't get these things as quickly as we do. Lol SO did say yesterday he is excited for the wedding & ttc :D.. If he don't get it then I will just have to be happy that it is soon and at least I know I am ovulating it is a big improvement. :D

Ooh exciting times for some of you. I'm still waiting for this cycle to be done before we're actually Ttc.

i want to try and wait until AF is due before testing this time as I became a total poas addict last time :haha:
Like you said Rozzer, bfn's are depressing!!

I try not to mention opk 's etc to DH, it's not that he doesn't get it I don't think, more that he's more likely to feel pressured and get stage fright! :rofl: bless

I'll try one more time & if he doesn't get it I will have to tough it out a little longer. I think men don't get these things as quickly as we do. Lol SO did say yesterday he is excited for the wedding & ttc :D.. If he don't get it then I will just have to be happy that it is soon and at least I know I am ovulating it is a big improvement. :D

Best of luck! Worst case you'll just start trying after the wedding. And who knows, maybe you'll get lucky anyways:thumbup:

I try not to mention opk 's etc to DH, it's not that he doesn't get it I don't think, more that he's more likely to feel pressured and get stage fright! :rofl: bless

DH knows I'm going to start using OPKs, but I don't plan to tell him O days, I worry it'll take the fun out for him or make it stressful rather than pleasureful! lol

Hubby has known O days... Mostly because we've been avoiding them up until this point and this month he's leaving on it, so there's some determination to try and catch it before he goes. We'll see what happens next month if we miss it. Temping would be too much for him, though, I think.

Haven't been on for a few days so didn't know this thread was here, sorry if I'm a late joiner :)

Looks like I ovulated 2 days ago :) whoop whoop!! Hopefully get cross hairs tomorrow

I accidentally on purpose put tests in my basket at superdrug yesterday lol. I love their own ones and last time I was testing like mad every month from 8-9 dpo! I've got no ic's and don't plan on buying any at least until officially ttc in sept, will only test this month and next if AF late or have symptoms ( so I say lol)

Whoot cycle day 1 for me. Mean old AF was 4 days late this month! Must have known I had plans for this month. I am more than ready to get this show on the road.

This will push my ovulation date back to the day we are scheduled to leave on vacation to San Diego. Could make for an interesting vaction...might not be leaving the hotel much... Hmm SeaWorld or try fo a baby.

Is anyone temping this month? Or is that too confusing and everyone sticking with opk's?

I started temping on CD8 so a little late but figured better late than never! I still have no idea what I'm doing though! :lol:

Mrs B what do you mean by crosshairs? :)

Crosshairs is where fertility friend pin points your ovulation day, it waits for 3 higher temps before adding so takes 3 days after o.

If you look at my chart in my siggy it's red.

Best of luck! Worst case you'll just start trying after the wedding. And who knows, maybe you'll get lucky anyways:thumbup:

DH knows I'm going to start using OPKs, but I don't plan to tell him O days, I worry it'll take the fun out for him or make it stressful rather than pleasureful! lol

Thank you! Hopefully, you never know. :) 1 week & 4 days. SO says that at least i know i am getting more fertile because this month so far i have gotten two highs on my monitor instead of one & could probably get more. I never thought of that :dohh: it could create pressure him knowing when! When we do start ttc officially i will definitely not tell him O days.

I'm temping. It's actually quite fun, IMO. I've been a bit all over the place but no o detected yet. Hopefully later this week :)

Crosshairs are on apps like ff and they pinpoint when you have ovulated. If you want to see what they look like maybe google some charts? Cross hairs are the red lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->