July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Ooh it does sound promising erica! :dust:

Thanks, I know, but after 4 BFNs from last week kinda gets me doubting and thinking that the symptoms could just be a rather awful hormonal AF coming along! You have no idea how tempted I am to just test every morning noon and night at the moment! xxx

I am so bloated I can't get into my jeans.... im nervous about Tuesday and don't want to hear not pregnant...

Still sounds good, Erica.

FX, Dsemcho. Has hubby booked an appointment to see what they can do about the motility yet? (Though hoping he won't need it!)

OPKs start tomorrow for me. Hubby's home until Wednesday evening and O should be Wednesday or Thursday, so hoping better timing will make the difference this month!

No he hasn't been able to :( We got back Thursday night and Medical was closed on Friday and Today (Labor Day - an American Holiday). So I'm hoping tomorrow he will call them and set one up. And I told him I want to go with him when he has it.

For the past 3 days I've had SUPER strong positive OPKs (took another one today 3pm and I'm waiting for it to dry to declare strong or not), and had back to back pregnancy dreams last night. In one I was in labor and it was a girl and we had a name for her. In the other I got my BFP. I think my brain is playing tricks on me because like a week ago I had CM with a little blood in it and that was like 2 weeks after my period had stopped.

I've had vivid dreams about O time before. Could just be hormones. :)

Idk. I think I O'd a couple of days ago o_O

But we haven't really tried this cycle... I mean yes we BD'ed but it wasn't for baby making purposes. And i only took an OPK the first time to see what it would be at - but because of how dark it was I took more.

Well ladies CD 68...bfn..Wish me luck for the doctor's appointment tomorrow!

https://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w537/hopefulinwv/20130902_120949-1_zpsbfa1aa64.jpg

Oh my goodness! So I caved and took a digi test this evening!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:BFP!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

very early days but I am just so relieved that I wasn't just making these symptoms up! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Oh my goodness! So I caved and took a digi test this evening!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:BFP!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

very early days but I am just so relieved that I wasn't just making these symptoms up! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->