July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Congratulations ericacaca! :happydance:
Good luck with the doctor hopeful x

Congrats Erica! Yay!

Hopeful, it's always better to give them as much information as you have. They'll have a harder time figuring out what's going on if they only get part of the story.

Eeeeeeek congratulations erica!!!

Good luck with your appointment hopeful, hope you get some answers. Xx

YAY! Hubby got an appointment date for the 6th so we can try to determine what is cause the issues with his semen/seminal fluid!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well ladies i have kind of a heavy heart after this appointment....They did a urine test even though i told her i've had negative home tests so idk why they think it would show up on their urine test...It was negative which she said herself i already knew it would be... She asked about my AF history and said that it's gonna be harder for me to get pregnant so i am VERY depressed over that... She did schedule a vaginal/external ultrasound for next week so i guess if AF doesn't come by then we'll see what it shows...Guess it's a waiting game again...the least i hope for is i ovulated later and it's not being detected...ETA: i had a pap smear done today also so hoping it comes back normal..

Sorry hopeful :hugs:
What was the reason she said it would be difficult for you to get pregnant?

Just noticed ff has given you crosshairs, l really hope they stay this time!

Sorry hopeful :hugs:
What was the reason she said it would be difficult for you to get pregnant?

Just noticed ff has given you crosshairs, l really hope they stay this time!

:hugs: Because my cycles are whacky. I hope she is wrong. I hope so too. If they do i still have a chance if i ovulated on CD 66 and we DTD CD62 63 & 64 then didn't again right?

Yes you've got a chance if you did o then, fingers crossed!

I always find it fascinating that some ultrasound techs can tell when you are about to get your period from your endometrium. One told me I'd get mine in like 5 days and I did.

I always find it fascinating that some ultrasound techs can tell when you are about to get your period from your endometrium. One told me I'd get mine in like 5 days and I did.

Wow that is amazing. too bad i have to wait until next Tuesday for my ultrasound.

That is neat... Then I look at one and wonder what in the world we're supposed to be looking at. :haha:

I always ask questions about the actual ultrasound. I'm a curious person. Also when it's a new technician and it's a vaginal one I break the ice by waiting until the wand is 'in there' and looking at them dead serious and say, 'Does this ever get awkward for you?'

Ladies please help... For the last few days when i sneeze or cough i get REALLY bad pains near my ovaries( tonight's was SEVERE)...i've been bloated and had a sore abdomen a few times...anyone know what this is or ever have it?

Haven't you had pain in that area a lot? Didn't you mention it to the doctor?

Yes I have & I told her... that's why she wanted to do the ultrasound... I don't think it can wait til next tues... i called to see if they can get me in sooner. ..waiting to hear back

Well ladies i got the ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow instead of tuesday. wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->