July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Yep defo better to do them later in the day. Hopefully today is the day :) so you have any other symptoms? X

I didn't realize you're taking them first thing. Usually OPKs are taken later in the day because they do get darker in the afternoon/early evening.

Ahhh ok thank you. I've taken them different times in the day so now i'll just skip morning opks!

Yep defo better to do them later in the day. Hopefully today is the day :) so you have any other symptoms? X

Thank you. I hope so! :) Yesterday my abdomen was sore n achy today a little achy but not really any symptoms...

Nice temp rise hopeful!
Hope you got lots of bding in!

Oh no not again brunette!! That temp rise the other day wasn't o after all then.

AFM, got a surprise +ve opk yesterday afternoon on cd15, usually start them cd15 and get + somewhere between cd17-21, so nearly didn't bother doing one yesterday and was a bit shocked with the smiley face! :haha:

Haven't been doing that much bding this month after doing SMEP last month we're having a rest, and DH was too tired last night. I told him when we got in bed that it was smiley face day, so he says "I'm ready" very quickly followed by snoring, but we managed to DTD this morning, and hopefully again tonight and that will be it I think, so not that hopeful for this month, but that's ok. Will try SMEP again next month.

.... I'm 2 days late! Still symptoms but got a BFN on Thursday with a First Response test. Urgh! x

Got a slightly less than pos OPK last night and haven't used OPKs this cycle. So I'm sure I got my positive a day or two prior. And we BDed 3x this past week, so YAY! So now in my tww.

Just noticed hopeful's temp has dipped again, wtf :nope:

I was too happy until it dipped.. i don't get it..i temp like you're suppose to..same time before i move or anything.. maybe the dr Tuesday will have some answers for me ..i kind of snapped at my husband he wants to keep saying that i am pregnant so i took a FRER to show him i am not...there's no possible way... no confirmed ovulation or anything...FRER was VERY negative...DH's mom & granny felt my stomach because i'm so bloated i can't fit into any of my jeans they said it feels kinda hard like maybe i am pregnant but i just know i'm not and that AF is probably trying to come...

I'm sorry hopeful :hugs: just have to wait and see what dr says :flower:

Have to see if it stays high, hopefully it will this time!

.... I'm 2 days late! Still symptoms but got a BFN on Thursday with a First Response test. Urgh! x

Are you testing again now you're late?

I will do if AF doesn't turn up by Wednesday. I'm feeling the cramps as if it will start but my areola are still the size of dinner plates! (sorry tmi) and I'm welling up at stupid tv adverts and film scenes that have no sentimental value whatsoever and I'm still feeling queasy! Urgh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->