July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Oh ljo :( :hugs: I'm soo sorry hunny :(

And hopeful I think it's just negative, but take another to be sure.

Thanks ladies, go back in tomorrow for tablets then says I could bleed for upto 3 week then I'll be TTC straight away as I did last time.

Looks like I'm joining you ladies again once my round two of this nightmare is over. Had a private scan at 9+6 after a dream and gut feeling, no heart beat. I'm at the hospital this morning for another scan to confirm.

So sorry girl. :hugs:

Awwww, I'm so so sorry to hear that.

Much love to you xx

Last night DH said he doesn't want to do IUI or IVF and we hit one year of trying with doctor suggestions in Jauary. And he doesn't want to do adoption. So if we don't get our BFP by the 1 year mark we are stopping. IUI here is like $300 - $500 and he doesn't want to do it, but he's willing to spend $200 on a freaking recording program or $2400 on a computer, recording software and a freaking midi board.. I'm soo angry at him.

O Huni I would be too. Having a baby is not something I could ever give up on I don't think without exploring every option possible first. FX you get your BFP soon!

Yeah. He said getting pregnant shouldn't be the expensive part, raising the kid should be. I said not when one of us has a fertility problem! So this month he is agreeing to take his FertilAid plus CountBoost and MotilityBoost (yes his only problem is the seminal fluid is to thick) I don't want to say we didn't try hard. That is if this cycle doesn't pan out.

I read up that Folic Acid is good for men too. Might be worth getting him to take that?

When did you find out?

There actually is Folic Acid in the FertilAid (which made me jump for joy when I read that lol). And AF is due on the 17th I believe. Depending on when I ovulate.

Sorry DS... i hope you get your BFP this cycle or your DH comes around to the idea of IUI or IVF if needed. :hugs:

So sorry, ljo. There's a thread on here for more than one loss. Feel free to come join us. There are some wonderful ladies there.

Hugs, DS. I'd be pissed, too.

In the TTC bit? Had my baby yesterday, very peaceful and perfect, I've just ordered pregnancy tests so I can reset my monitor I've I'm -ve (or when I get to -ve) if my body's not ready it won't happen straight away, if it does happen then its ment to be. X

It's in the TTCAL section: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-after-loss/729782-group-ttc-1-had-more-than-one-loss.html

I had a look and saw that one but say ttc#1 and I'm on 3 lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->