July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

looks like i may be in for another painfully long cycle. today since i woke up i've been getting pinching/achey pains where my ovaries should be..it as on both sides now mainly my right...negative opk but another high on monitor....hope it's not another cyst

So sorry this is happening again! Are you planing on seeing the dr during this cycle? X

Thank you. I have an appointment to go in for an ultrasound on Oct 18th to see if any new cysts have formed then see the doctor for the results. If i haven't ovulated by then i'll bring it up to her. How are things with you ljo?

Really hope there are no more cysts.

I'm not too bad, think I'm a bit anemic from all the bleeding so started supplements and increasing iron in diet rather than a trip to drs. Bleeding has slowed today though, hope it stays that way and hpt's start fading!

Thanks me too. i'm hopeful what i've been fulling could be ovulation (FX)
I hope you start feeling better soon & you can get back to ttc. :hugs:

I feel happy about this cycle... Especially since my temp shows ovulated :D

If it is it'll fall in line with so many things... See it for the first time around my birthday, can announce for Christmas (13.5 weeks), find out what it is around Valentine's Day.

If it is it'll fall in line with so many things... See it for the first time around my birthday, can announce for Christmas (13.5 weeks), find out what it is around Valentine's Day.

That would be pretty cool! My hubby's bday is Oct 24 so i was hoping to give him a bfp.

Yep it would be. Even though Provera wasn't so nice to me when i had to take it once before i kind of wish i would have now because when i took it before it straightened my cycles out for 3 months..i thought it would be best to wait it out and see if my body did it on it's own (which it did but now it won't ovulate)

Hmm... Do you make eggs and they just don't release?

I got some faintly pinkish CM!! It was sooo unexpected... I got so excited I took a picture lol. (IPad keeps pics in groups by days so I thought it best to keep it that way).... Also cramps in the front and lower back and a temp dip today. Also found out two people last night from here dreamed I was pregnant.... o_O

FX that's all good signs for you! :dust: i had a huge temp drop this morning but i'm not reading into it too much because every time i get a tad excited thinking i may have ovulated i find out i haven't lol

5 - 7. If I went by temp it'd be 3. But I got my positive OPK on CD20 and a hard stab cramp that night so I'm going with that. Which now has me at 5DPO (it's after midnight here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->