July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Hello,
I am new here so please help me with anykind of advice or experience

I started ttc since 7 months.
I am ttc since I started the first time I started to intercourse with my husband.
I very much worried for not getting pregnant till now.
I am more worried as I never used any precaution,it is because I started ttc since the day I had my first intercourse
I am 26yrs old
Can anyone please help me with this.should I consult doctor.

Tatikonda
Doctors usually say they won't do anything unless you try for 12 months & still aren't pregnant. .are you doing anything to track ovulation?
Thanks for replying to my post
I used ovulation predictor kit for few months but later felt its better do alternate days starting 10th day after period.
But my main concern is does this happen to anyone..never used any precaution ever but still not pregnant.do you have any idea abt it

You're welcome. I would suggest to use the opks again and start temping since it's the only way to really confirm ovulation...Also start a prenatal vitamin since they recommend taking it before ttc...i've heard some people say they have not prevented it and it hasn't happened but I'm not sure what the final outcome was...

Sorry AF came DS! :hugs:

So are you continuing with TTC then hopeful, despite what the doc said?

Good luck with the testing biblio!!

Tatikonda, they do reckon the average for TTC is a year, it can just feel like you're the only one not getting preggers first go when you read these boards! It took us 8 months to get DS and I hadn't been on any bc previous to that. Good luck :flower:

Hello,

I am ttc since I started the first time I started to intercourse with my husband.
I am more worried as I never used any precaution,it is because I started ttc since the day I had my first intercourse
I am 26yrs old

Tatikonda
Doctors usually say they won't do anything unless you try for 12 months & still aren't pregnant. .are you doing anything to track ovulation?
I used ovulation predictor kit for few months but later felt its better do alternate days starting 10th day after period.
But my main concern is does this happen to anyone..never used any precaution ever but still not pregnant.do you have any idea abt it

You're welcome. I would suggest to use the opks again and start temping since it's the only way to really confirm ovulation...Also start a prenatal vitamin since they recommend taking it before ttc...i've heard some people say they have not prevented it and it hasn't happened but I'm not sure what the final outcome was...

I agree about the OPK's. also if you do start taking a prenatal supplement then I suggest you stop taking the folic acid by itself because you don't want to get to much of that. Also has your s/o been checked to see if anything is wrong with him?

Tatikonda, they do reckon the average for TTC is a year, it can just feel like you're the only one not getting preggers first go when you read these boards! It took us 8 months to get DS and I hadn't been on any bc previous to that. Good luck :flower:

It's okay! I expected her to come. I try not to get my hopes up. It's been a while of us TTC with doctors help (my ticker only reflects since we went to the doctor, we never used protection before that and were NTNP).

Hello,

I am 26yrs old

Tatikonda

I agree about the OPK's. also if you do start taking a prenatal supplement then I suggest you stop taking the folic acid by itself because you don't want to get to much of that. Also has your s/o been checked to see if anything is wrong with him?

It's okay! I expected her to come. I try not to get my hopes up. It's been a while of us TTC with doctors help (my ticker only reflects since we went to the doctor, we never used protection before that and were NTNP).

thank you hopefulinwv and peggy80
i will consider your suggestions and start again using opk and bbt.
we both didn't consult doctor yet but planning to do next month.

Sorry, DS. Boo. I would go with evap, too.

Thanks, Peggy. :) Pretty doubtful, but we'll see.

Hi, Tatikonda. I think OPKs and/or temping would be a good start, but I'd try not to worry yet. Sometimes it just takes longer and there isn't anything wrong.

When i went to the doctor to confirm the cyst had ruptured she said she wanted me to take the birth control to try and regulate my cycle..I'm going to see if my body can regulate on it's own..

Mine didn't regulate until I was almost 23, and I had been having periods for 12 years then.

Mine didn't regulate until I was almost 23, and I had been having periods for 12 years then.

I'm hoping mine will before long...they were regulating when i started the prenatal vitamins but then they messed up & i had that 77 day cycle which i'm guessing was from stress & that cyst.

Okay.... Any weight issues? If not then I'd say wait a couple of cycles and if you don't see a regular number of days maybe try the birth control for a few months and see if it works. Like maybe six? You're young and have MANY years to still have a baby :D

Here is a little laughter to lighten the mood.
Giggles.....

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zpse7b00e1b.jpg

I am here again with some questions..
Does anyone know can we use pre-seed while ttc.
I see brown discharge during my ovulation time,is it good sign or bad.

I may not give u any suggestion becoz I don't have much experience abt this but can surely pray for u all that your wish come true soon..

Hopefull if your cycles were regulating before that cycle then don't forget you had the wedding which may have caused stress and therefore messed you up a bit, I think see how this cycle goes without that stress there and hopefully it'll kick start it back again.

I am here again with some questions..
Does anyone know can we use pre-seed while ttc.
I see brown discharge during my ovulation time,is it good sign or bad.

I may not give u any suggestion becoz I don't have much experience abt this but can surely pray for u all that your wish come true soon..

Yep pre seed is specifically TTC friendly lube, it has enzymes too that help get the best swimmer through. I've used it with all of mine so really like it.
Also some people do get spotting when ovulating so totally normal. X

Hopefull if your cycles were regulating before that cycle then don't forget you had the wedding which may have caused stress and therefore messed you up a bit, I think see how this cycle goes without that stress there and hopefully it'll kick start it back again.

Oh yeah that is right. i was stressed out a ton before the wedding. Thank you. i will :) how's everything with you?

Okay.... Any weight issues? If not then I'd say wait a couple of cycles and if you don't see a regular number of days maybe try the birth control for a few months and see if it works. Like maybe six? You're young and have MANY years to still have a baby :D

Giggles.....

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zpse7b00e1b.jpg

Nope but i've been gaining like crazy lately even though i don't eat that much. i went from 135 to 150 in like a month & a half so idk what's up with that. Yes but my Dh is going to turn 34 next month and he doesn't wanna put it off too much so he's not real old when his kids get old enough to throw the foot & etc lol...lmao where'd u find that at?

Giggles.....

Nope but i've been gaining like crazy lately even though i don't eat that much. i went from 135 to 150 in like a month & a half so idk what's up with that. Yes but my Dh is going to turn 34 next month and he doesn't wanna put it off too much so he's not real old when his kids get old enough to throw the foot & etc lol...lmao where'd u find that at?

Someone posted it on Facebook lol

Giggles.....

Someone posted it on Facebook lol

Lol! awesome. i like your avi!

Thanks! I don't remember where I got it lol. I think I just googled funny TTC in google images

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->