July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Me to ^_^.

Two people from here said they dreamed I was pregnant last night, and two nights ago I dreamed I was.

FX, DS! My AF is due on the 19th, too. Hoping for super stickies this time around for both of us!

I'm super hopeful... Woke up the past two mornings nauseous (AF nausea kicks in about 5 days before she's due - and she's not due for 9 days!!) I also had a sharrrppppp twinge today.

FX. :) This is about the first day that implantation could even be occurring, though, so I wouldn't put too much stock in any symptoms up until now.

(I am staying on the NOT crazy train, so I'm going anti symptom spotting right now. But it IS still super early.)

I am trying to not SS..... but AM nausea is sooo outta character. And I do know there are RARE occasions of implantation at 3DPO - 5DPO

Um. Another person told me they dreamed I was prego. Lol. And I test in 2 days.

It's be awesome. Especially since the third person was one of my little sisters.

Ooh you've got crosshairs hopeful, your temps look good!

Good luck!

Ooh you've got crosshairs hopeful, your temps look good!

Good luck!

I hope i get to keep my crosshairs this time! I don't know how good our chances are FF says i ovulated on CD 29 & we BD CD 25 26 27..skipped 28, 29 & 30...

Test soon. I took one tonight (9DPO) and saw a shadow within 4 minutes but I think it's an evap cause an hour later it was gone. Not gonna test for two more days.

Hope you have ovulated hopeful :)

I lost tiny bits of tissue last 3 days! I knew there'd be some hanging round to drive me insane :-( but I'd not tested for 48 hours as I was at a wedding, but tested earlier and took forever to process and was a lot fainter so hoping not long to go now. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->