July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Ljo - have a wonderful time in NZ, that's where I'm from and is such a beautiful place. You picked a good time to come as the weather has been fantastic the last week while.

Safe and happy travels and good luck xx

Good luck ladies. My body seems to not want to ovulate until way late in my cycle now.

Boo!! I hate when that happens. Mine changed to :(

Ljo - have a wonderful time in NZ, that's where I'm from and is such a beautiful place. You picked a good time to come as the weather has been fantastic the last week while.

Safe and happy travels and good luck xx

How is your bean coming along Rozzer??

AFM - I took a test this AM to (10/11DPO) and it was BFN. I still have some pink coming out of my cervix (barely) but I'm surprised by that because my cervix feels super closed o_O

ALSO, I got one of those fertility readings done by Cheri22.

They are showing me a little boy and they relate him to FEB so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They are showing me someone who I always going to see exactly what is needed and then takes care of it. He is the type that is always going to be honorable. The type that is always going to ensure that he understands what is needed of him and he is always going to pull through. I am seeing him always looking for what he can do to make better, and always very logical in his approach of things. Often using common sense with things, that people seem to forget, and coming up with ideas that make it a lot easier, faster and better than how it was being done previous.

I am seeing him with his hair a bit more on the fine side, and seems to start to go bald in his 20s. They are showing him to always have a slender build, and wears clothes that are a bit more 'dressy casual".

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him working in engineering.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 28. They will have two boys of their own

Hi DS, bean seems so far so good. I had a little bit of bleeding about 6 weeks but nothing since.
I have a midwife appointment on Friday and our 12 week nt scan on Monday and I'm nervous!
Also, been referred to High Risk clinic so waiting for my first appointment with them...

Hope you're all doing well and get some wonderful POSITIVE news soon xx

Ps love your reading ds. Feb is not far away!!

I think I'm 8/9dpo!! I'm on holiday time I can't even remember what actual day I ovulated last week :-/ ha ha.
Arrived in nz yesterday and ............ It's raining lol! But after today (morning here) it's supposed to be sunny again.

Isn't that typical?! Today was the worst day we've had in awhile!

Hope it picks up for you and you have a wonderful time here x

It was a bit miserable this morning but now it's lovely, went to a bird garden and they were all following us for the food you buy and was cuddling chicks and ducklings. Do cute :) found out my other best friend in uk is pregnant, fingers crossed tightly that AF stays away this weekend and already feeling terrified that if it doesn't show and having to test incase it's bfn and my body is screwed up!! I did this after my first mmc and wouldn't test till 17dpo!!! And blazing bfp with my eldest. So trying to have a tiny bit of faith here!!

I hope you get your BFP ljo.

AFM - I tried the whole blood method for shits and giggles cause I had nicked my finger, and I got a BFP. HOwever, idk how much merit I put into it so I'm either gonna test today or tomorrow.

I saw a thread on that blood on hpt thing and it's really interesting so hope it was right eeeeeek. Xx

Me to, but so far my urine one is a BFN… I read somewhere to not use FMU, but SMU after holding it for a while, because FMU is the same urine from the night before and all that… But I think the blood was wrong =/ I'm also gonna try a bleach method tonight just out of curiosity.

Supposedly if you mix equal parts bleach and your urine the reaction is the determining factor. If it fizzes like flat soda, or doesn't fizz the. You're not pregnant. If it fizzes a lot and the fizz gets high then you are.

Hope everyone is doing good....Can someone explain to me why ovulation couldn't be cd 14? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4443f1

I guess because your temps before the 14th are around the same as after.
You just had a temp dip on the 14 and then after they went back to where they were, rather than having had a pattern of low temps and then an increase?

I'm pretty rubbish at charts though to be honest!

Aw ljo that blows.

Seems I'm starting my TWW over again because I got a second positive OPK last night at 15/16DPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->