July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

Hello there, just saw this thread pop up on my CP :)

Had our anomaly scan just before Christmas and we're expecting a little girl.

Really hoping you all get those 2014 BFPs xxx

I ovulated yesterday, 5 days early!!!! Shan't complain :) so I'm now in the tww, urgh. Hopeful how are you getting on? Was thinking of you other day. X

You girls should come over to my journal so we can keep in contact more. I'm doing alright. Whacky cycles the whole time ttc. hope you get your bfp

All good here, anatomy scan on Friday. Exciting!

How did you enjoy nz ljo?

I tink I preferred oz for things to do but in nz is where my best friend is so love love loved it :)

No news here, not sure what's going on with my cycle this month :nope:

All good here :) another little girl on the way. 10 weeks ish to go!

No news here, not sure what's going on with my cycle this month :nope:

same here. my cycles have been frustrating. going to see my dr on jan 28th to hopefully get some answers.

Glad everyone is doing well. Congrats to all the pregnant ladies!:flower:

None! DH keeps managing to be out of the country when it's fertile time! :dohh:

I'm sorry about the pcos, it does explain things for you though!
What happens now?

I think so too.

My old ob was not being proactive about it so i found a new one. I have a blood test on March 24th (cd 24) and we will go from there. He said his first wife had the same problem with irregular cycles and after two cycles of Clomid got pregnant. Just gotta wake my ovaries up so it's an easy fix.

Hopeful you know I follow you in your journal but just to say you will beat this and kick PCOS arse :)
Peggy that's rubbish!! :-(

I'm 10 weeks into cooking a rainbow! Can find the hb on my Doppler now so have a quick listen every couple of days to double check, but I feel really positive this time, and I trust my instincts there always right :)

Congratulations ljo!
Glad your new doctor is more proactive Hopeful and your cycles resolve themselves soon x

Thanks ljo! It may take a little longer but i'll win! :)

So happy for you!

Congrats ljo!!

Hey ladies long time no see... So my period went out of whack and hasn't come back around regular yet. I even took Clomid this cycle, but instead of getting AF on the 4th I'm still waiting, now on CD40-something. We got our tax return in the mail so I thought we were going to do IVF cause we had the money, and last minute hubs said no. And said we aren't doing it at all now. This man is making it hard for me to not hate him.... We move in 12 months, so it's my only chance to do it so I'm gonna push for it. And if he still says no idk if I can stay with him honestly, especially if we have the money to spare.

So sorry DS!! That's really not fair! With a tube blockage ivf sounds perfect to get your baby so that really not fair of him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->