July 2013- TTC'ers.....5 BFP's :-)

DS I hope your hubby comes around to the idea hun. So sorry you are going through this. :hugs::hugs:

I agree it's not fair. So last night I presented him with a IVF Powerpoint, you know because the military LOVE their powerpoints lol.

EEEKKK!
SUPER FAINT.....

But here we go.
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zpsd141c5e2.jpg
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zps7285a765.jpg

I can't see anything, but it usually has to be very clear for me to see something :haha:
So how many dpo are you?

No earthly idea. I got my last AF on 31Jan... Don't know when I O'ed, but judging by how faint the line is irl I'd say 9-10. I picked up some progesterone for the spotting, so unless it's still IB it'll stop. Also picked up a prenatal. My boobs are killing me and I'm nauseous, so I have only been able to eat a small container of French fries today

I really hope this is it!

Keep the progression coming.

No progression today :/ I could barely see it.. I will post a pic in a bit. But I'm having more red coming and cramps :/ So I think I lost it :/ Still gonna get a blood test done tomorrow to check,

image.jpg

Super light and hard to see. Spotting went brown and stopped. So we will see tomorrow was also told the positive could have been h-HCG instead of normal HCG

H-HCG is a hormone released either when fertilization occurs or when implanting first happens (not sure which) but apparently FRER can pick it up. But my boobs still hurt and I'm still nauseous.... Getting blood done in an hour....

How did the bloods go? Any result?
Have fingers crossed!

Sorry I didn't post it here yet. My bloods came back negative, they did a qualitative which means if your level is below 20/25 it's a negative result. So either my level was to low or I lost it. I'm going to continue progesterone until Thursday, which is when I'm going to take another FRER. If it's negative then I'm going to stop progesterone, wait for AF and take Clomid as well as focus on losing weight.

Took a FRER for shits and giggles,many again a faint line. >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->