• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Rainbows

I did another digi today and it still says 2-3 which is still on track but ill be 5 weeks tomorrow

I adjusted my due date because I ovd on cd 19. So based on my own dates I got a 2-3 at 4+4 and a 3+ at 5w exactly.

If I went off lmp I would have got the 2-3 at 5+1 and the 3+ at 5+4.

If you'd ovd on cd14 15dpo would only be 4+1 and getting 1-2 then is perfect :hugs:

Hope that made sense!

Feeling a bit green this morning. I'm not supposed to eat or drink anything hut water for an hour after taking my tablets but I'm not sure I'm going to manage that for much longer. Might have to start setting my alarm to take the pill at 4 :dohh:

Sorry to post again but what do you ladies reckon of my beta numbers?
11dpo was 44 and 14dpo was 470!

MS may be making an appearance.... I can deal with nausea (which a had at a low level all day with my last pregnancy) I can not deal with vomitting though.... Mainly because it would most likely cause me to be late to work. Hahahaha

So lately I have been sleeping like a log (in bed my 7 and you still have to pretty much drag me out of bed 11 hours later) but last night was a late one because I was talking to a friend till almost midnight then when hubby's alarm went off 4 and a half hours later I couldn't get back to sleep! Anyone else having odd sleep patterns like that?

At the moment I'm out like a light as soon as my head hits the pillow! I try and stay up till at least 8pm so I don't wake up super early, well actually my alarm goes off at 5.30am anyway which I guess is super early anyway!! Haha

That's how I have been until this morning.... Guess it didn't help having hubby's alarm go off every 5 damn minutes

It also didn't help that kitty decided to sit next to my chest purring, which the vibrations gave me that motion sickness feeling.

So lately I have been sleeping like a log (in bed my 7 and you still have to pretty much drag me out of bed 11 hours later) but last night was a late one because I was talking to a friend till almost midnight then when hubby's alarm went off 4 and a half hours later I couldn't get back to sleep! Anyone else having odd sleep patterns like that?

Yes.. Been going to sleep @ 9... Getting up at least twice to pee and then waking up @5-530 (which is before my alarm on the weekdays) making me crazy.

Yes I go to bed early ish at around 9pm, get up for a wee around 3/4am then toss and turn for a while (hope that's a good sign that I need to urinate at night!).

Having some sharp pains when I get up too quickly, is that normal? Is that my ligaments stretching?

I will do a digi tomorrow and hopefully it won't be 1-2 still... I am a bit scared.

Just done an internet cheapie and line is super dark and was there before the control line. I really hope we all have sticky babies!!! 1 week until my appt!

I also had the (2nd) most exciting news today - my best friend had a bfp yesterday!!! ��

Yes I go to bed early ish at around 9pm, get up for a wee around 3/4am then toss and turn for a while (hope that's a good sign that I need to urinate at night!).

Having some sharp pains when I get up too quickly, is that normal? Is that my ligaments stretching?

I will do a digi tomorrow and hopefully it won't be 1-2 still... I am a bit scared.

Just done an internet cheapie and line is super dark and was there before the control line. I really hope we all have sticky babies!!! 1 week until my appt!

I also had the (2nd) most exciting news today - my best friend had a bfp yesterday!!! ��

Yay! Glad it's not just me.... And yeah, I've been getting up to pee in the middle of the night too. That never happened last time. As for the pains, I think it can be normal because your uterus is stretching and that can sometimes be uncomfortable. I woke up with a sharp pain this morning and instantly freaked out until I passed gas and realized how bloated and gassy I was today.

I was going to take my other digi this morning with fmu but forgot so I will be doing it tomorrow as well hoping to see that 2-3 week. Though, I was reading that those digits aren't necessarily good for guessing hcg. They are about 55% accurate with the levels.... One girl said she was getting 1-2 weeks when she was 8 weeks along and had a very healthy pregnancy.

I'm really hoping we all have sticky beans too. I started talking to mine because my good friend said that it does help. She specializes in prenatal massage and reiki and has done a ton of reading and taken several classes on the topic of organic/natural pregnancies. She suggested a book called "the secret life of the unborn child". I might check it out.

Omg I am literally peeing for England! I go, then 5 mins later I need to go again!! Arghhh! But yay for symptoms!!!

I'm not doing digis this time but here are my frers from Tuesday, yesterday and today! :thumbup: so happy with the progression!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
Yay! Babylove, your 11dpo one looks like mine! I would imagine mine is darker now that I am 16dpo but I don't have more frer tests. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 3
Woohooo! I have 2 frers left so will take one tomorrow and Saturday, then I am done testing and will just enjoy the ride!!!

I surprisingly have not had to get up in the night to pee yet. I remember my last pregnancy I was up at least once at 3/4 am every night. However I don't know when that started, I sure wish I paid more attention to the symptoms. Same with the sore boobs, I'm 5+1 weeks today and nothing other than going to be early and dreams every night to report. Sometimes I feel like sore boobs would remind me of what I'm working for lol.

I get so freaked out when I don't feel or notice any symptoms. Then again, I have been getting freaked out over everything. For example, earlier today I had one random sharp pain on my right side of my uterus area and immediately thought "oh my god" but when I went and checked in the bathroom everything was normal, no blood or anything just the typical increased amount of cm. I worried for nothing.

I swear I feel crazy sometimes. Part of me just has this gut feeling that everything will be ok and the other part is a lunatic over every little thing. Lol

My boobs are killing me, I'm exhausted but I can sleep. I'm getting up in the night to pee, plus going loads more in the day. This morning I was a bit green when I got up too

I still don't feel pregnant yet :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->