July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

I believe I'm 9DPO as well today. I did test with SMU on a 5 hour hold and got a BFN on a Dollar Store test. I will test again tomorrow. I just don't have much hope for this cycle. I have no symptoms at all :(

I believe I'm 9DPO as well today. I did test with SMU on a 5 hour hold and got a BFN on a Dollar Store test. I will test again tomorrow. I just don't have much hope for this cycle. I have no symptoms at all :(

Welcome to the 9 DPO club!

I don't ahve much hope for this cycle either. I don't have any symptoms. But you never know! Stay positive! :) :dust:

What cycle are you on?

Welcome to the 9 DPO club!

I don't ahve much hope for this cycle either. I don't have any symptoms. But you never know! Stay positive! :) :dust:

What cycle are you on?

FX for all of us in the 9DPO club :) We are on cycle #19.

9dpo.. Tested today and bfn

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
Kristy - did you end up testing yesterday?

Garg - I actually think I see something on your test. It's more convincing than whats on my test (attached below). Evening urine 9DPO.

Baseball - don't forget 9 days and still early, and no symptoms means nothing.

:coffee: we'll see what tonights test holds.

Attachments

• 20160725_211115.jpg
    20160725_211115.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 5
Greenarcher: Nope, I didn't test. We went to a baseball game, and I didn't have time. Still trying to hold out until the weekend. It's easier when i'm not sitting at home at night. I didn't test this morning either. Even though when I was peeing before my shower I stared at the test lol :laugh2:

Heather: Stay positive!! Some women don't get a BFP until closer to their missed period! fingers crossed for you girly!

10 DPO ovulation for me today!! AF better STAY AWAY :)

I think I got a squinter today!!! I could be a day off as I'm not entirely sure if O day was the day I think.. but im about 12dpo. :)

And I just realized I was in the late July thread originally.. but good luck ladies!!

Green I kept thinking I saw something but I thought it was just my brain playing tricks on me because I want this so bad.. I've been waking up nauseous everyday for the last three days but again that could also be in my mind. I'll test again tomorrow at 11dpo if my temps stay up. This is the first month's I've had a triphasic chart, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

I did just find out this morning a friend of mine who's been trying for eleven months found out she was pregnant this morning... I'm so excited for her. This is honestly the first person I'm not jealous of that I found out because we have been secretly texting each other for a few months now giving each other tips and encouragement.

Think I'm out. 11dpo and I've been having some AF like cramps the last few days. Went pee and had some pink on my tissue (tmi). Nothing else yet but we shall see.

NY -Sorry to hear :hugs: but I don't think you're out! Lots of women have AF cramps early pregnancy!

Garg - I'm so happy for your friend! Hopefully you'll be bump buddies!! I can't wait for your test tomorrow! You're chart is fab

NY -Sorry to hear :hugs: but I don't think you're out! Lots of women have AF cramps early pregnancy!

Garg - I'm so happy for your friend! Hopefully you'll be bump buddies!! I can't wait for your test tomorrow! You're chart is fab

Thank you. Let's hope it stays high. What about you? When are you testing next?

fertilityfriend! It's a GREAT website and they have a phone app

TONIGHT! I feel feverish and shaky. I'm hoping those are good signs?

Greenarcher: Thanks girlfriend!

any sign could be a good sign! Fingers crossed and post your test!! :)

Thanks Greenarcher. After that there has been nothing and I am not a spotter during my AF. Still cramping but not as bad now. This is going to drive me bonkers

TONIGHT! I feel feverish and shaky. I'm hoping those are good signs?

Absolutely.. Fx this is your bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->