• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

Red bleeding picked up but not to what I would call a true period. Can't confused about the high temp but I imagine it'll drop drastically tomorrow and AF will be in full swing. Between the faint lines and high temps the false hope was so real this cycle :cry:

FXed baseball! Hf at the camp! Is it for the whole weekend?

The camp is tomorrow afternoon until Saturday night. It will be fun but it's just exhausting. They keep you going on a tight schedule from 6:30am to 10pm. It will help me to not think about the TWW so much!

Hi everyone! I'm due for AF on Jul 29, so I'll say that's my testing day even tho I'm SURE I'm going to start testing this weekend! lol.

Im trying to hold off!!!! LOL. my temp is steady rising not by much but it is rising this is my first time temping so fxfxfx

I test on the 29th!!! Im currently 5 dpo :)

Me too Heather!! I am not sure if I can hold out that long though haha.

Me three! 5 dpo now, I figure I can start testing Friday lol!

Im trying to hold off!!!! LOL. my temp is steady rising not by much but it is rising this is my first time temping so fxfxfx

Im going to try and wait till monday. Just went and picked up some cheapies today hopefully we all get BFP next week.

Random question. I'm now finishing with AF. what is some things you ladies do during this time to hopefully heighten your chances? I've read eating pinapple and drinking pomegranate but what ideas do yall have?

I use opks. I've switched over to Wondfos for cost purposes, but I LOVED the cb advanced digital coupled with the CVS brand (which could be replaced by wondfos).

My last bfp I used preseed after DTD. I never managed to get it in before so I used it after. I worried that maybe I would pull some swimmers out but I figured by the time I got up (5+ minutes laters but no more than 10) the best swimmers would already be out of the vaginal cavity and the preseed would just give a boost to the weak ones/ if I pulled any out they must not be as strong.

I take a prenatal.

So basically the usual stuff. Nothing fancy over here.

I envy you that are in the tww. I about day 14 this cycle. For some thst would mean ovulation but mine has been 35 dya for a while so still a bout a week intill I get to the tww.
Dh and I have started our every other day sex programm haha we will see how well we keep at it and how well it works. We will get visitorz next few days I think and also be traveling, probablu about the time I should be ovulating.. so fun finding time for sex.

Right just had period after 101 days waiting for it date 4/06/16 bled and spotted for two weeks. On 13th of July I had sharp pains still spotting so I decide do text for ovulation so low and behold it was positive. So 13-17th we done dead. On17th my basal temp went from 97.30 to 96.75 then on 18th shot up to 97.73 19th 97.45 and 20th 97.86 and today 97.73. What does this mean????

6 dpo too and I'm really having a lot of CM! Hopeful...

3dpo! It's going to be so hard to not symptom spot! My progesterone is deffo rising, I literally slept ALL DAY. On and off, but OMG. Pretty annoyed with it actually lol :wacko:

Not testing until August though.. August 3rd!

Do you ladies think we should extend this thread and keep it going?! I think we have such a nice supportive group here, I'd hate to see it end! I know some have moved to August threads so idk!

I got my BFP this morning! It's faint but so obviously positive!! I am praying this one lasts!!

Last night I began feeling like I got run over by a truck. Achy all over, sides of boobs hurting, and this migraine I've been fighting for 3-4 days. I thought, either I'm pregnant or I'm sick. But no one else was sick. Pregnant it is!! I'm so excited for an April baby!!

I also felt implantation and basically knew at that point. It was a tugging feeling on my belly button and below. Plus I had increased CM. It's been 5 months since my miscarriage and I'm so ready for this!! Good luck ladies!

I got my BFP this morning! It's faint but so obviously positive!! I am praying this one lasts!!

Last night I began feeling like I got run over by a truck. Achy all over, sides of boobs hurting, and this migraine I've been fighting for 3-4 days. I thought, either I'm pregnant or I'm sick. But no one else was sick. Pregnant it is!! I'm so excited for an April baby!!

I also felt implantation and basically knew at that point. It was a tugging feeling on my belly button and below. Plus I had increased CM. It's been 5 months since my miscarriage and I'm so ready for this!! Good luck ladies!

Congratulations!!!!!!

AFM I feel like I'm out. Went to the doctor yesterday for what I thought was a YI (tmi) but my doctor said I was all clear weird, but we also did a quantitive test and he said as of now :bfn:.

Congratulations Megamegan :) j
Hope it is a sticky bean ;)

3dpo! It's going to be so hard to not symptom spot! My progesterone is deffo rising, I literally slept ALL DAY. On and off, but OMG. Pretty annoyed with it actually lol :wacko:

Not testing until August though.. August 3rd!

Do you ladies think we should extend this thread and keep it going?! I think we have such a nice supportive group here, I'd hate to see it end! I know some have moved to August threads so idk!

I have been thinking the same, and dont want to leave. But I am on cd 17 and ovulation will probably be next 5 days or so. Next af eta is august 11th. I have signed up i august testers but dont want to leave this one.
Last time I was ttc I was in a group called spring lambes or something since we all startef ttc i the spring but different times. So we gave each other support, tww together amd so on.
We could start one lime that? Mabu late summer bloomera or autumn leafs or somerhing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->