July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

Lots of baby dust for you ladies! I got my BFP this morning and have started an April 2017 thread in pregnancy groups. Praying you get your :BFP: this month

Congrats on you :BFP: ladies!!!! Send :dust: my way please &#9786;&#65039;

Lots of baby dust for you ladies! I got my BFP this morning and have started an April 2017 thread in pregnancy groups. Praying you get your :BFP: this month

Curious avalanche what dpo are you?

I'm really late but I'd like to join! I'm 5 dpo and technically supposed to get my period August 2-3, but I know I won't be able to hold out until then, so hoping to take my first test around the 29th or 30th

Big congrats to the BFPs!! Yay!! :happydance: :yellow: :yellow:

I think I've updated the front page correctly -- if I missed you, let me know! :)

Thank you! BFN for me yesterday, or a super squinter for those with line eye like me. I've got a testing thread in the pregnancy test gallery if you care to see. <3

FX for the rest of my ladies!

I'm 9dpo today and will be testing on Saturday the 30

Hi guys! Just checking back in. Had my blood drawn today, my HCG was 7,088miu!! Pretty good for 6 weeks! My first OB apt is scheduled for 30 August, around 11 weeks. Just hangin tight until then! I have some nausea and mild cramps. But other than that I don't have many symptoms, I'm not overly tired or anything

I used my last dollar cheapie this morning on that bfn. 10 dpo. i had terrible night sweats last night almost like i peed the bed. that never happens. but tool my tempt this morning and it almost the same temp it has been every morning. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Still have an irregular cycle. Not had a period in 4 years, only tiny bit of spotting (16-19 June) since mirena removal on 14th June. Waiting on AF to make an appearance !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->