July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

This is my 3rd cycle on Clomid. I ovulated on CD14. I am at 13 DPO, i tested today with a dollar store cheapie and it was negative. All my symptoms disappeared from 11 DPO. No more tender breasts either. I am losing hope gradually :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/632eb2

I poas today and I had the slightest squinter!!! I will be testing again in 2 days

Can I join in?

Due on the 12th, but won't be testing until the 15th as my tests don't turn positive until 33cd

Wifeybb, tell me about it! When you look at FFs stats of how many triphasic charts turn into a BFP vs a BFN it made me even sadder. I'm hopeful that it was an implantation dip because my temps gone up again this morning. Fingers crossed. I'm 8 DPO today.

Still a chance! Will you test again on 14 DPO or are you a POAS? Haha. Only three more days. Do you get PMS symptoms or anything to suggest AF is coming to let you know if you're out? Good luck!

i don't see a June Thread.....i test on June 30, af is supposed to start June 29 tomorrow but i always wait at least one day after.

Wifey fingers crossed for you dear! I've done that before thinking it was frer! I don't think they are very sensitive at all. Do you get a second booster trigger shot or just the one before iui? This is my fourth clomid cycle and I've ovulated every time . We just do TI tho. I'm hoping that maybe this will be our lucky cycle! If not we are skipping iui and probably starting ivf in August. Hopefully it won't come to that!

Hi ladies mind if I join? I haven't hit my fertile window as of yet as the witch just recently caught up to me. AF was heavier than normal... Not sure if I should be worried or not. But earlier last month I started taking folic acid and iron supplements which help combat my fatigueness during AF. I hear folic acid is supposed to help with fertility so I'm giving that a try, this is only my second time TTC so I'm trying different options lol. GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH TO ALL YOU LADIES!!!!!!!

I got a BFP, followed the next day by a BFN. Today cramps in groin/ovary area and an ache in my lower back, alongside a pinching sensation in my stomach, around the belly button.

I'm pretty sure AF is about to hit me :( I had some red CM when I wiped this morning. I am just so frustrated and devastated with this whole process. Maybe it's time to take a break.

falguni22 - so sorry you're feeling down, dear. I know your pain and it's an awful feeling. I hope things turn around for you and you get a sweet surprise :)

inatina55 - So excited for you to test again! Ahh! I hope it darkens!! FX FX!

Sarah - I'm a total POAS addict lol! I tested again this morning, 12dpo and BFN. So crushed and sad.. I had all my hopes up in this cycle and it's crashing down on me. I feel nothing in terms of AF coming on, no cramps -- just very emotional, which could be PMS though. Blah.

Heather - welcome! Bless your willpower to wait - early testing sucks so bad. I can't ever help myself though lol I'll add you to the front page and GL! Best wishes your way <3

Dogmommy, I only do one trigger shot, I've never heard of a booster! Tell me more! :D So glad you've responded to every round of Clomid - it sucks to be told everything is too small and you go through all the side effects for nothing. We have no reason to do IUI other than to make me feel better about it lol I feel like it's given us the best possible chances, but feeling now that I should've saved our money. I want to move on to IVF but I'm scared to spend all that money and have it fail. I so hope you don't need it! Please please please let this be your cycle!! I have everything crossed for you, sweetie!

Beejing - welcome and good luck to you, too! Folic acid is great, deffo keep taking that! Iron is great for energy too, so many people are low on iron levels and don't understand why. I hope those supplements help you! Since it's only your 2nd TTC month, I will warn you two supplements can easily turn into 10 once you start researching :haha: but they all sound great and helpful, just everyone is different and responds differently!

mumofwon - I so hope that BFP comes back :hugs: must be so hard.. I hope it was just a bad second test, maybe dilute urine or improper absorption on the test? Keeping everything crossed for you!

baseballmom, I'm so sorry about the red CM. So frustrating.. I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Honestly have to say I'm right there with you, on the verge of a break myself. I hope it was an IB or breakthrough bleed and not AF. I want to see you get your BFP so bad! :hugs: Hope it turns around for you.

AFM - 12dpo, BFN, falling. I hate this. I hope I start to see a line within the next two days but not feeling hopeful at all. Bummer. Either going to do Clomid Round 6 & IUI #3 - or take a break. I don't want to do either... I want my baby.

Actually i did get a sweet surprise today. I got a BFP 2 hours ago

Yay!! Congrats!! :D :happydance:

:yellow:

So happy for you! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Having some here and there signs, ladies :)

Been having some sharp cramping. Woke up last night from it and today after :sex: with my fiance (both days we :sex: , hoping that's not what is causing the pain), having some back aches, my bbs were sore this morning but not for too long and excuse the terminology, but "verped" after eating m&ms (my favorite candy in the world!) and I'm wicked gassy today. My digestive track is being peculiar the past couple days~ Had some red and brown spotting for the past 3 days. AF isn't due for presumably another 4 days.

Baby dust, ladies ~ :dust:

I'm so sorry wifey :( you're not out until AF comes!

My temp dropped this morning. But I slept with my mouth open. So not sure if I'm out or it was that. Not feeling confident anymore though.

Can I join? I am currently CD17, today was O day (confirmed with OPK). So tomorrow I will be 1DPO! Period is due on the 13th. I will probably start testing on 8 DPO (the 7th). TTC #2!!! Hubby and I got lots of :sex: in, so hoping very hard for my BFP! Cut up my pineapple today, and I will be eating pineapple core and Brazil nuts 1-5DPO to help with implantation. And taking prenantals

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->