July 2017 babies!

Haha vanilla I'm out of juice today. Must have used up all my nesting energy in one day. Hopefully it will come back around soon. We are due the same day :cloud9:

Congrats heylm:pink: what a precious name

My ob's office was supposed to schedule my anatomy scan and call me with the time early last week. So I called today to get the time since they often forget to call with appts and test results. They forgot to make the appt all together! :roll: sometimes I wonder how this office even functions. I love my ob, he is amazing, but the details of stuff there is ridiculous.

Hi ladies Im due July 24th with my 4th (3rd baby in july oops lol)

Haha vanilla I'm out of juice today. Must have used up all my nesting energy in one day. Hopefully it will come back around soon. We are due the same day :cloud9:

Congrats heylm:pink: what a precious name

My ob's office was supposed to schedule my anatomy scan and call me with the time early last week. So I called today to get the time since they often forget to call with appts and test results. They forgot to make the appt all together! :roll: sometimes I wonder how this office even functions. I love my ob, he is amazing, but the details of stuff there is ridiculous.
That's crazy that they hadn't booked your scan! I hope it's all sorted now.

Hi ladies Im due July 24th with my 4th (3rd baby in july oops lol)

Congratulations! July is a great month to have a birthday! :haha:

I wish I had more time to join you ladies ! This group seems fun! :)
I am so bad at managing my time properly ! Either I'm napping or running my after DD lol
Congrats on teams pink and blue !!
I'm due 28th July and today my dr did an ultrasound and says she definitely sees a boy in there !! We will confirm when I'm 20 weeks ! I'm trying not to get excited because I've always wanted a girl and a boy!! It would be amazing if it's a boy for sure but I wouldn't mind another girl ofcourse ! A healthy baby most important !!

Anyone have any recommendations for maternity clothing? I can't fit into any of my pants. :dohh:

I work at a very corporate firm and need work clothes, I think it is time to bite the bullet.

Vanilla- I had to call back again, but it's scheduled for next Thursday now.

Parkep- we have 8 children and 3 were due in March. (1 came early due to complications, so his birthday is in feb.) the funny thing is that they were 3 in a row. My DH is a big sports fan and says the reason was because he has no great sports to watch in June so we always get knocked up then. :roll: he thinks he is funny lol

Catch- I hope you get your boy :)

Ttc- I get a lot from thrift stores. Maternity clothes are usually not worn out since it's such a short time they are worn. But it's also a hit and miss with thrift stores. Depending on how much you're wanting to spend there's Walmart and target or more expensive like destination maternity or motherhood.

Blessed im glad im not alone lol! Its my oldest then my younger two. Joint birthdays? Lol

Blessed im glad im not alone lol! Its my oldest then my younger two. Joint birthdays? Lol

It's my 5th, 6th, and 7th kids. They are feb 21, march 6, and march 2. The nice thing for now is that they are little ages 2, 4, and 5 so we do one big birthday party for all of them for now. I don't know how that will hold up when they are older though haha.

They are all really close aren't they?

Mine will be 7,2, and this one. So maybe the two youngest? But that doesn't work to well Because the birthday is july 10th and due date is july 24+(i always go over lol). With the oldests birthday on the 21st lol. Darn! I like the joint birthday idea

I wish I had more time to join you ladies ! This group seems fun! :)
I am so bad at managing my time properly ! Either I'm napping or running my after DD lol
Congrats on teams pink and blue !!
I'm due 28th July and today my dr did an ultrasound and says she definitely sees a boy in there !! We will confirm when I'm 20 weeks ! I'm trying not to get excited because I've always wanted a girl and a boy!! It would be amazing if it's a boy for sure but I wouldn't mind another girl ofcourse ! A healthy baby most important !!
Congratulations on a little boy! :flower:

Anyone have any recommendations for maternity clothing? I can't fit into any of my pants. :dohh:
I work at a very corporate firm and need work clothes, I think it is time to bite the bullet.
I do but I'm in the UK so no help! I hope you find something

Vanilla- I had to call back again, but it's scheduled for next Thursday now.

Parkep- we have 8 children and 3 were due in March. (1 came early due to complications, so his birthday is in feb.) the funny thing is that they were 3 in a row. My DH is a big sports fan and says the reason was because he has no great sports to watch in June so we always get knocked up then. :roll: he thinks he is funny lol

Catch- I hope you get your boy :)

Ttc- I get a lot from thrift stores. Maternity clothes are usually not worn out since it's such a short time they are worn. But it's also a hit and miss with thrift stores. Depending on how much you're wanting to spend there's Walmart and target or more expensive like destination maternity or motherhood.
Thursday is really close! How exciting!

Wow 8! That's impressive, I can barely manage with two! Our second is a June baby so they'll be sharing birthday parties with number 3 until they're old enough to need their own. Spring/summer birthdays are the best IMO, you can do so much. DS and me are autumn born so always have to do something indoors!

It's my 5th, 6th, and 7th kids. They are feb 21, march 6, and march 2. The nice thing for now is that they are little ages 2, 4, and 5 so we do one big birthday party for all of them for now. I don't know how that will hold up when they are older though haha.
I think within a month or so you can still do a joint birthday! We will anyway :haha:

I'm so jealous of all you finding out early. I still have two weeks!!! March 2 is our anatomy scan and March 4 is our gender reveal.

I know I'm not finding out the gender, but I've got until March 10th for my scan. I'm just desperate to know that everything about baby is healthy now!

My 20 week scan isn't until I'm 21 weeks so still have 2 weeks to go and couldn't wait any longer so booked a private scan. It was only £55 and we got a sneak peak at baby in 3d.

Vanilla- we will def be doing one party for the 3 this year and as long as we can get away with it! I have to be honest I felt like going from 1 to 2 was much harder than adding another in my family now. Now the older ones are bigger and everyone always has someone to play with. They keep each other busy and happy.

Boo on all the later scans. We already know gender, but I absolutely can't wait to see this baby again. I love how much bigger they are at the anaztomy scan. Hope I get some good pics <3

1487358218203.jpg

Feel like my bump is much harder and rounder now and seems to be moving up. If I wear normal clothes I still just look fat and frumpy, but I've been wearing maternity clothes occasionally and they are starting to make me actuallly look pregnant.

Blessed cute bump!

4 more days till our scan! We're still having a gender reveal for my birthday but we're finding out and keeping it a secret.

How do you plan to reveal the gender?? I'm still trying to decide :)

MrsDragonfly - not long till your scan at all! :dance: a reveal party sounds lovely :)

9 days till our scan! we'll just be telling parents and siblings over the phone and our eldest we'll buy a special card.

Yours is coming up soon too Vanilla :) I bet everyone is anxious to know!

I'm very excited to find out! :dance: We're moving into our house next month (fingers crossed nothing slows down the sale) and I'm desperate to paint all the kids bedrooms and I want to plan the nursery!

That's exciting! We're sill in an apartment so no painting for us - but at least we can decorate still :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->