July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Hey SIL, Just enjoying the kicks and setting up the nursery piece by piece. Appointment next week but I'm sure it will just be a quick one.

Here's the crib and dresser/changer:

IMG_4071.jpg

I still can't eat much and my back is killing me but I absolutely love this rainbow <3.

How are you?

I finally felt baby girls first kicks today.. its a very odd sensation

Our thread has been very quiet. I keep peaking at BnB but between prepping for final exams getting ready to move next weekend it's been crazy on my end.

At today's appointment my belly is measuring at 25 cm! Baby girls kicks are getting stronger, the last two days I've felt her what feels like nonstop and I love it. Although when the kicks get high up it's uncomfortable, I'd rather she kick my bladder than my ribs/stomach:haha:

So happy that my doctor is sending me for alternative diabetes testing!!:happydance: I had such a bad reaction to the glucose drink with our first that I was terrified to do it again, instead of the drink they'll be having me check my blood sugar levels with a poke stick after meals for a week or two right before my next appointment.

Hey SIL, Just enjoying the kicks and setting up the nursery piece by piece. Appointment next week but I'm sure it will just be a quick one.

Here's the crib and dresser/changer:

View attachment 990287

I still can't eat much and my back is killing me but I absolutely love this rainbow <3.

How are you?

I love your nursery furniture!! It's coming together lovely!

I finally felt baby girls first kicks today.. its a very odd sensation

Yay! They are odd sensations but so awesome. I can't wait for hiccups, feeling hiccups was my favorite with DD1 :)

Ooh, it had been quiet in here. I'm not getting on BnB as much as the moment as time seems to be flying!

I've worked out that baby doesn't like it when I'm at work, as that seems to be when I get the most kicks. I had some really rather painful kicks yesterday while laying on my tummy.
I've also learnt the reason why steam rooms are a no-no. DH and I tried sharing a shower, things got a bit steamy, my blood pressure dropped and I nearly fainted :blush:

My 20wk scan did not go to plan, baby was ridiculously uncooperative so I've got to go back next Friday to see if they can get the measurements. I'll be 23 weeks by then and I know they try to push the anomaly scan before 24wks in case of any concerns and the 24wk termination cut off. Not that that would be an option for us, but I'm aware it's something they have to be aware of.

I'm slowly clearing the nursery. It became somewhat of a junk room after DD moved into her big girls room. We won't bother redecorating as I still love the Lorax mural I painted when preg with DD, but we do need to reassemble the cot and clear the wardrobe. I'm not too worried about the cot, baby will be in with us for a while. I do need to buy a new crib mattress though.

I've finally got the second trimester energy boost, and I think I've started nesting.

My OH was able to feel the baby move last night. It was so cute. I have my 20w scan tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to seeing him again.

So nice to hear from everyone! :)

Leson, I love the nursery! It's so exciting to start to put things together. I just built my DS1's crib and changing table back together and put them in the new baby's room. It makes things feel more real.

Gagrl, congrats on those first kicks! I love that stage. I'm feeling my little one moving too. It's such a nice reassuring feeling. My DS1 felt her for the first time last night and loved it.

Dragonfly, I am jealous! I am actually writing this post now from my one hour glucose diabetes test. I am praying I pass. I passed with ds1 and failed with ds2 (but went on to pass the 3 hour one). I always feel so sick after drinking the horrible drink. They only had the orange one today and I hate orange and t wasn't even chilled. Ugh.

Girly, yikes! Glad you are ok after the shower incident! I hope your next scan goes well ands at least it's another chance to see baby!

Baseball, how did your 20 week scan go? Hope all is well!

As for me, not too much is new. I am 25+4 now. I can't believe we are nearing the third trimester soon! My sickness is still around if not controlled by unisom and b6. This pregnancy is so different as I wasn't sick at all with ds1 and ds2 but this time I am sick basically the entire pregnancy. Time is moving a bit faster now though which is nice.

My 20 week scan went great! She couldn't get all the pictures she needed of his spine and part of his heart but she said everything looked great and I go back in 4 weeks to get the rest of the pictures.

I failed the one hour diabetes test by two points so I have to go do the 3 hour one tomorrow. I'm dreading it. I had the same thing happen when I was pregnant with DS2 (and I passed the 3 hour with flying colors). I felt so sick by the end of the 3 hour test, though. I really didn't want to have to go through it again :(

I failed the one hour diabetes test by two points so I have to go do the 3 hour one tomorrow. I'm dreading it. I had the same thing happen when I was pregnant with DS2 (and I passed the 3 hour with flying colors). I felt so sick by the end of the 3 hour test, though. I really didn't want to have to go through it again :(

My step dad who is an Obgyn said take a zantac the morning of with water. It will help keep the acid down and your stomach calm over the three hours.. was my life savor

sil, how did you get on with the 3 hour gtt?

We had our repeat anomaly scan yesterday and everything is looking as it should. We are still firmly team yellow, but I'm almost sure this is another girl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
Girly Im so glad everything went well!!

AFM, one of my best friends (3 of us are expecting at the same time) who was due April 1 delivered a healthy 6lb 3oz little girl last night. They pulled into the hospital at 7:40 pm and she delivered a baby girl all natural at 8:29pm. I got the text and started crying for many reasons.. she was due two weeks before our first baby was due.. and now that she had delivered.. that means I'm next!!! I can't wait to meet our baby girl and finally get to hold her in my arms...

I also finished the mobile I made for little girl.. I'm so excited to start getting her nursery together...

Attachments

• IMG_1031.jpg
    IMG_1031.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 9
Aww! Your friend had a good labour then? It's crazy how soon our due dates are all looming now. I've got 5 friends that are all pregnant, but we're all due really close to one another so it'll be a race as to who delivers first. Lol.

Your mobile looks fab! I haven't really done anything for this baby yet. I picked up a couple of neutral babygrows the other day though. That felt nice to get something that will be new for this little one.

I'm very crafty and knew I was going to do as many diy projects as possible!!

So on other news, a friend of mine who has been TTC for almost two years and has had two mc (one at 5w3d and one at 9w) just found out this morning she's pregnant... I had a feeling the 25th of this month this was her month and I event wrote it down on a peice of paper and took a picture of it.. sure enough she got get second line this morning... Ahhhh I do hope this is it for her, if you pray please keep her in your prayers!!!

I'm sorry I've been such an asshole ladies. Just so much going on right now between moving houses and my toddler being a total nightmare at night. I can barely keep up with day to day tasks. Please forgive me for being so MIA :sad1:.

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing? Things got crazy here with moving, school and toddler chasing so BnB got on the back burner. I'm hoping to keep up with you gals now that things are a little calmer. For now:haha:

My date got moved to July 10th, not that it matters much because baby will show up when she pleases, but it's still exciting to me anyways. I'm measuring so large with this one, 3 weeks ahead - it makes me nervous she's going to be a massive bowling ball!

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing? Things got crazy here with moving, school and toddler chasing so BnB got on the back burner. I'm hoping to keep up with you gals now that things are a little calmer. For now:haha:

My date got moved to July 10th, not that it matters much because baby will show up when she pleases, but it's still exciting to me anyways. I'm measuring so large with this one, 3 weeks ahead - it makes me nervous she's going to be a massive bowling ball!

3 weeks ahead huh? Hopefully she's not to big...

AFM, were in the process of moving finally and I can't wait to get settled. My ankles and feet are really starting to swell already which makes me not too happy but I know everything will be fine...

Just a few more weeks!!

3 weeks ahead dragonfly, wow! That's from what your original due date was right? Are you sure you have your dates right? Our little one is nearly a week ahead, but my O was confirmed by ultrasound so we have an exact date. If we went by LMP instead of O, baby would be 2 weeks ahead.

3 weeks ahead huh? Hopefully she's not to big...

AFM, were in the process of moving finally and I can't wait to get settled. My ankles and feet are really starting to swell already which makes me not too happy but I know everything will be fine...

Just a few more weeks!!

I'm afraid how big she may be!! Good luck with moving, try to take it easy although I know how hard that can be!

3 weeks ahead dragonfly, wow! That's from what your original due date was right? Are you sure you have your dates right? Our little one is nearly a week ahead, but my O was confirmed by ultrasound so we have an exact date. If we went by LMP instead of O, baby would be 2 weeks ahead.

Yes, as of right now I'm ahead of my lmp due date now. They have gone by lmp and my first ultrasound at 6 weeks but I was going by my ovulation date. Now baby is measuring ahead of both dates :wacko:

30 weeks today! I still can't believe it after everything. I've been really emotional this week. Yesterday I looked down at the scar I have on my wrist from our lost little cat (I accidentally spilled hot tea on her while she was in my lap), and I just started sobbing. We had to put her down this past December at just 8 years old due to chylothorax, and we still miss her every day. Today I listened to Jimmy Kimmel talk about the birth of his son and the problems with the heart they found after birth and the surgery he went through and will go through and again water works. Even though everything indicates that Charlie is perfectly healthy, and my heart fills with joy knowing that I will finally get to meet this little life growing inside of me (unlike before), I can't help but fear something like that happening to us. With all of our friends having beautiful, healthy babies, I can't help but think it's going to be us again. I mean a missed miscarriage happens in just 1% of pregnancies and while all of our friends and family were happily making it to second tri and greeting their babies last year. We were saying goodbye to our Gremlin in the folds of tissue paper, grieving, and struggling, and going through a second loss. After all of that, it just feels like anything can happen and it will always be us. Silly and irrational, I know...but I just needed to vent and get that all out somewhere in a safe place. I'm sure it's just my hormones going a little haywire here in third tri. 10 weeks to go before I'm a mama to a lovely little squirming baby <3

Sending big hugs! It's definitely an emotional time. I watched that video too and ugly cried in the kitchen while making breakfast this morning. We're almost there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->