July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

dragonfly that's amazing she did one right then! I bet if they did another in a few days you'd see the baby :)

So sorry you're having a hard time sil :( I get hg with my pregnancies and my throat ends up so scratched up it's hard to even drink water. My heart goes out to you.

Today it was hard to get out of bed. even slept in an extra 45 minutes since the baby wasn't up yet and it was still hard to get up! I think the exhaustion is setting in early. And I'm very sick today. Several waves of nausea. Each worse than the last one. At least I'm not throwing up yet, but it must be coming. I have been eating a ton. I'm hungry all the time. I saw a side view of myself and I already look much further along than I am. Either need to get a handle on my eating or get some healthier snacks. I got really big with my last baby and I was miserable. I've lost a ton of weight since and I don't want to put all that back on.

Praying for good numbers Blessed!

I was on the phone with my midwife's office today asking about cough syrup, she asked if I had any other questions and I told her I'm so anxious over my loss in August, any tips. She said no one was currently in labor and to head on into the office, lets chat face to face! So I hurried down and she did an ultrasound :) We got to see the sac, and it was enough to put my heart at ease. She said we could do betas too if that would make me feel better, but I think just seeing the beginning of baby is what I needed for now. I may go in next week for a blood draw, but I decided to hurry home and get DD down for a nap instead of doing it right then.

Oh Dragonfly, that gave me goosebumps!! I'm so happy they did that for you! Such a change from how they acted earlier!:hugs:

dragonfly that's amazing she did one right then! I bet if they did another in a few days you'd see the baby :)

So sorry you're having a hard time sil :( I get hg with my pregnancies and my throat ends up so scratched up it's hard to even drink water. My heart goes out to you.

Today it was hard to get out of bed. even slept in an extra 45 minutes since the baby wasn't up yet and it was still hard to get up! I think the exhaustion is setting in early. And I'm very sick today. Several waves of nausea. Each worse than the last one. At least I'm not throwing up yet, but it must be coming. I have been eating a ton. I'm hungry all the time. I saw a side view of myself and I already look much further along than I am. Either need to get a handle on my eating or get some healthier snacks. I got really big with my last baby and I was miserable. I've lost a ton of weight since and I don't want to put all that back on.

Blessed- it's likely bloat and also the fact that you body remembers what it's like to be pregnant. I showed VERY early with my 2nd even though I had lost all the baby weight from DD1. Just try to increase your water intake and eat healthy foods. Try small meals often so you're not overeating because you're so hungry between meals. Hugs mama, you're doing great and I can totally relate to being hungry all the time. :hugs:

Ugh anxiety is really bad today. I wiped and swore I saw a very small spot of light pink.. Like very small but of course now I'm freaked out. I've been constipated and having a lot of pressure and my stomach has been very bloated.. I feel like I look 3+months pregnant. I'm praying so hard that my numbers continue to double tomorrow like they have been. I want this baby so bad... And my miscarriage in August is making this so hard to enjoy this or get excited.

Ugh anxiety is really bad today. I wiped and swore I saw a very small spot of light pink.. Like very small but of course now I'm freaked out. I've been constipated and having a lot of pressure and my stomach has been very bloated.. I feel like I look 3+months pregnant. I'm praying so hard that my numbers continue to double tomorrow like they have been. I want this baby so bad... And my miscarriage in August is making this so hard to enjoy this or get excited.

Hugs garg! I had been super constipated a couple days ago as well. It's just your babe sucking up those nutrients. Try drinking more water and getting more fruit/fiber. I'm super bloated too and I feel like I look 20 weeks already:wacko:

FX'd for good numbers tomorrow:hugs:

Gagrl sending you hungs:hugs: I hope your numbers will be fantastic! I'm constipated too, it's awful.

No energy, I just look at the dishes that need to be done and I feel exhausted. I'm so hungry but the moment I get anything to eat on a plate I just look at it and want to gag. Nibbling on bland foods and vegetables mostly. My toddler is on a nap strike today so I don't think I'll sneak nap in with her, darn!

How's everyone feeling today? This is super embarrassing but I keep having this weird tickle feeling in my lady parts....

The anxiety is outrageous! By nature I'm a worrier, but it's so hard to not over analyze every single thing right now! Are my levels too high, actually are they too low, do my boobs feel as sore as they did yesterday? From second to second I can convince myself everything is fine to trying to remember exactly what I felt like leading up to the miscarriage.
Today was by far the worst I have felt- sore throats and extremely tired. I'm not exactly nauseous but my stomach feels a little unsettled all day. I welcome symptoms because I didn't really have any last time. What a rollercoaster of emotions! Not to mention I'm leaving for a 9 hour flight to Germany on Friday!

How's everyone feeling today? This is super embarrassing but I keep having this weird tickle feeling in my lady parts....

OMG i have the same thing!!! It's like a warm tingling sensation. It happens randomly, but it gets really warm. So weird!:haha:

BC - I hear you, I go a moment of excitement to another of panic. A 9 hour flight sounds awful, hope you have a lovely time in Germany though!

Nika - Oh my goodness I'm glad you too!:haha: It's so weird. Don't really get the warm sensation, but it's like a weird poking or wiggle sensation if that makes sense. :shy:

Nausea hit me really hard tonight while DD was tugging at me and I was trying to finish an assignment. We sat on the floor and colored. Forgive me ladies, please don't get angry, but I can't help but cry. Morning sickness was very difficult for me to handle with DD and I know I should be grateful for symptoms with this one but the nausea brings me to tears.

Gagrl - I had some pink cm after dtd this last weekend. Told hubs he won't touch me the rest of this pregnancy if that's the crap he pulls. I hope the anxiety isn't too much.

Nika- probably is bloat. I've never been like this in early pregnancy so it's weird for me. But I'm also having symptoms I've never had with my other babies so nothing surprises me anymore.

Dragonfly - growing a baby is really hard!!!! You don't have to apologize that you don't enjoy being sick. Who does???

Bc - so sorry you feel so anxious. It's horrible how much losing a child affects us forever.

Blessed - I think the spotting clears up later on when DTD, maybe because things aren't as sensitive down there later. Not that I ever felt like sex during pregnancy. The only time I wanted to was after I was put on bed rest!:dohh:

It's more than just not enjoying it. I've had anxiety and panic attacks since high school, they've gotten quite a bit better. And honestly having my daughter gave me so much strength that I've accomplished more with my anxiety after having her than I ever did before. But this morning sickness is bringing on large panic attacks and I'm not sure what to do about them. Maybe it's because I was sick from bfp to delivery room with DD. It just makes me feel discouraged and ridiculous.

Dragonfly- It's not ridiculous at all. Or I don't think at least. I get hg with my pregnancies and with my 4th I was literally sick the entire pregnancy. I threw up the morning my water broke with him and even after I delivered him. I didn't throw up, but was still nauseous off and on for a week after he was born. Miserable I tell ya! I'm so sorry you have anxiety. Such a hard thing to add in to pregnancy, as though it's not hard enough. Can you take anything for the panic attacks? I'm praying for you! I've never had spotting after dtd with any of my babies, but so far this pregnancy is completely different than any of them.

Dragon I deal with panic attacks too.. They are not fun at all. Have you looked in to talking to a therapist? It's been my life savor.

Afm,
I spoke to my step dad who's an Obgyn and he made me feel so much better. I just realize getting all worked up like I did earlier isn't going to help anything and I just need to let things just takes its course. I get to see them next week and I honestly can't wait to hug my mom.. Even at 32 I still need my mom sometimes.

Dragonfly- It's not ridiculous at all. Or I don't think at least. I get hg with my pregnancies and with my 4th I was literally sick the entire pregnancy. I threw up the morning my water broke with him and even after I delivered him. I didn't throw up, but was still nauseous off and on for a week after he was born. Miserable I tell ya! I'm so sorry you have anxiety. Such a hard thing to add in to pregnancy, as though it's not hard enough. Can you take anything for the panic attacks? I'm praying for you! I've never had spotting after dtd with any of my babies, but so far this pregnancy is completely different than any of them.

Oh blessedmomma you're so brave, I don't think I could do it again with HG. There's not a whole lot of medication that can be taken for panic attacks with pregnancy. There's long term drugs like Zoloft, but I don't want to be on long term meds while pregnant. My dr prescribed me a medication saying it was safe, but when I picked it up at the pharmacy the pharmacist said not to take it with pregnancy so I told them put it back. Praying that your spotting doesn't return so you can get back to enjoying DTD:winkwink:

Dragon I deal with panic attacks too.. They are not fun at all. Have you looked in to talking to a therapist? It's been my life savor.

Afm,
I spoke to my step dad who's an Obgyn and he made me feel so much better. I just realize getting all worked up like I did earlier isn't going to help anything and I just need to let things just takes its course. I get to see them next week and I honestly can't wait to hug my mom.. Even at 32 I still need my mom sometimes.

I've gone through a few therapists, it's hard to find the right one. I had a great one many years ago, but she's since retired. Currently looking for one though because I'm going to need it to get through this pregnancy without being a basket case.

That's so great your step dad is an Obgyn! I'm glad he was able to make you feel better :hugs:

I'm feeling really discouraged right now. I haven't had any symptoms at all today. Lots of nausea last night, none today and I'm just feeling very emotional that something is going to happen again. I feel like this is my safe place so I hope you ladies don't mind me. I'm trying so hard not to stress but I'm so nervous and have so much anxiety. It's so different from my other pregnancies.

I'm feeling really discouraged right now. I haven't had any symptoms at all today. Lots of nausea last night, none today and I'm just feeling very emotional that something is going to happen again. I feel like this is my safe place so I hope you ladies don't mind me. I'm trying so hard not to stress but I'm so nervous and have so much anxiety. It's so different from my other pregnancies.

Sending you massive hugs hun :hugs: Symptoms can come and go. I went most of today without any and sure enough when I was putting DD down for bed I got nauseous again. Your symptoms may come back tomorrow. This pregnancy is very different than the others for me too, no heartburn yet and I have a lot more anxiety.

Symptoms come and go alot this early on, it's so hard not to panic and worry with everything. Sending you lots of hugs xx

I have no symptoms. The last couple of nights I've had some really vivid, really quite upsetting dreams, but aside from that nothing. I was definitely having some sort of symptoms with DD at this point so it's true every pregnancy is different, but it doesn't help my worrying.

I have used my last frer today, 20 dpo test line has dried slightly darker than the control which considering I didn't get a faint bfp until 1 day after af was due, I'm happy with the progression, with my 2 losses, progression was slow and they never did get darker than the control. So for now I'm staying as positive as I can, I don't know whether I'm getting small waves of nausea because I'm hungry or because ms is starting, other than that no real symptoms, I'm always tired though I've being going to bed about 930 compared to 11 and falling straight asleep!
Hope you're all ok xxx

I'm so thankful to have you ladies to lean on.. Honestly it's great to have woman who understand your feelings and fears, so thank you all so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->