July 2018 test thread. Firecrackers!

Lenorajoy your lp doesn't tend to vary but maybe a day. So if you normally O CD14 and have 28 day cycle you have 14 day lp. If you were late to O on cd 18 then you should add 14 days and expect a 32 day cycle.

Does that make sense??

It does, thank you! Unfortunately this is the first cycle over ever tested for o and actually had a positive, so I have no idea if I’ve always ovulated later and had a shorter lp. I guess if we don’t end up being pregnant this cycle I’ll find out!

Lenorajoy I would wait two weeks from what you think will be your O day.

Thanks for the reply! Maybe I’ll test around the 29-30 day mark since my cycles always used to be about 28-29 days, just in case I’ve always ovulated later than I thought and have a shorter lp. My last cycle was 27 days, so hopefully my cycles are regulating again. If AF doesn’t show I suppose I’ll just keep testing until she does or I get a bfp!

I had terrible cramps that reminded me of early labor cramps on Sunday, so I was guessing I actually ovulated that day. Then this afternoon I had sharp pinching pains on the left side and then again on the right side later tonight. We covered today with bd just in case, and now I’m sort of hoping I hyperovulated and we have an even better chance to get bfp this month. FX!

I hope everyone is hanging in there wherever they are in their cycle! The wait seems so long and hard.

Got my bfp this morning on a frer.. won't let me upload the pic tho

Thank you Fleuky and Bre
I do think it’s the cyst that goes along with ovulation, it happens every other month (only have 1 ovary left)
Unless I get a BFP or the ER says it’s necessary to see an obgyn I’m pretty much SOL. The VA doesn’t like doing anything about that stuff at all. As of right now any sore boobs and PMS signs I might have had are completely gone so I think I’m out until testing in August :(

Hi ladies, I am in the June thread as well because I test early but technically won't be late for AF until July 4th. Bfn today at 9dpo but it's early. It's so hard to be patient with it. I was going to skip a day because I tested yesterday but I have no will power when it comes to TWW.

Congrats Shorty on the bfp!

Can you add me for July 1st? After that I’ll be going to clinic if still negative and no AF. I’m already 2 weeks late! Stupid PCOS

Pixie I wasn't trying to discredit you. I do feel some women are more sensitive to time differences. It does clearly work for you so that's great.

Oh and i was very lucky as V was sleeping 8 to 12 hour blocks at night vetween 3 to 4 months. I won the baby sleep lottery :rofl:
CM and opks work well for me, but I love confirming with bbt. I think it's due to my personality. Anyways, good luck in August Pixie :)

Laura hope your scan goes better!

Oh I know but just thought I would put more detail in case it helps others :)
I also figured it wouldn’t make too much of a difference as the monitor asks for sticks during the same 6 hour slot everyday
Had Mine set from 6am -12pm due to my shifts :)

Hi ladies, I am in the June thread as well because I test early but technically won't be late for AF until July 4th. Bfn today at 9dpo but it's early. It's so hard to be patient with it. I was going to skip a day because I tested yesterday but I have no will power when it comes to TWW.

Congrats Shorty on the bfp!

Thanks... I had a bfn at 8 dpo barley there line at 9dpo to a very obvious line today 10dpo I say wait 2 days (And I know it's hard cause I keep testing still :haha: ) b

Rainbobby - Could you put me down for July 14th?

Just had my ultrasound after Femera and I had a dominant follicle and my uterine lining was just about full.
Hard to get too excited, but keeping my fingers crossed.

CONGRATS SHORTY!:happydance:

How long were you ttc?

How long were you ttc?

If I'm honest this was my first month tracking only really started to no pull out last month.. shocked it happened so fast as I have endo and pcos so was expecting to take a couple of months.. hoping this is a sticky bean

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1037005&stc=1&d=1530051609

Finally figered out how to upload a photo :happydance:

That's an amazing line!! Yay! :happydance:

Thanks, going to take a digi at the weekend.. hubby bought me new pjs as I would of been due af on sat and been bummed or would of got my bfp and wanted to relax :haha: hopefully im able to relax :haha:

How long were you ttc?

If I'm honest this was my first month tracking only really started to no pull out last month.. shocked it happened so fast as I have endo and pcos so was expecting to take a couple of months.. hoping this is a sticky bean

Great line
Wow I know someone with pcos and been trying for years let alone a few months

Congratulations :)
H&H 9 months

Great line Shorty! Congrats!

26 year old DD stopped by to see me at work today about how her pregnancy is progressing. She’s 15 weeks.

It’s a girl!

Rainbobby, can you please put me down for July 18th? I think my previous post was missed!

CD 7 for me, enjoying the summer best I can with a broken leg on the mend. We went to a theme park yesterday and I spent several hours in a wheelchair. It is hard to stay chipper when sitting on the sidelines while DH and DSS (is that the abbreviation for Dear Step Son?) play and ride, but they are wonderfully inclusive and considerate between times, so it was a great day all in all.

Estimating O day to be July 4th, so that will be a fun memory if we conceive this cycle! We are a very patriotic family!

Hi I am joining you today with relief that AF came and I got out of the TWW... Hopefully July will end differently, though. I will probably be testing on the very last days of the months, say 29th.

Congratulations Shorty! That's a beautiful line!

Hickory, a broken leg is so difficult, I am so sorry. I am glad you had a good day anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->