July 2018 test thread. Firecrackers!

Hey ladies I think I'm 8dpo I did not temp this time I've just been working on me. I lost 3 lbs over the last week. The easy ones everyone says. Today my nips are very sensitive painful when I scratch them. I'm very emotional as well

Sorry Kelwar :cry: Hugs and baby dust for next cycle!

CD14 for me and no sign of O yet. The fertility monitor is still showing Low readings and OPKs aren't yet positive. Last month I had two days of High readings and two days of Peak, so either this is a non-O cycle or it's just a few days later than usual.

Looks like the thread manager has abandoned ship.

July 1st
Shorty88 :bfp:
Flueky88 :bfp:
GodsNotDead23 :bfp:
July 2nd
Trimeka
July 3rd
Lenorajoy
July 4th
Elmum
Kelwar
Ultrabextr
Chrystahl86
July 5th
July 6th
beccabear86
July 7th
Swtpea77
July 8th
MotherofCorgi
Pinkee
July 9th
marvstee
July 10th
brandi91
Fullerwait
Dream143r
July 11th
Katy78
lilnessi
July 12th
July 13th
Calially
Bre1990
July 14th
laura8686
echo
K12B
July 15th
fleurgirl
July 16th
July 17th
July 18th
Maple_fairy
Mrsharper1
ChesireDucky
Hickory
July 19th
Lulu_TTC
July 20th
Poppiebug
July 21st
July 22nd
July 23rd
July 24th
July 25th
July 26th
Trimeka
July 27th
July 28th
Missdoc
July 29th
Nima
AngelOb
July 30th
Jlmeans0422
July 31st
Thencomesbebe

Have I forgotten anyone?

Oh that's greaT! Thanks for this. Sucks we can't get it to the front page. Does it make sense to start a new thread?

I think it would make sense to start a new July thread

:coffee: I’m 12DPO today and got a BFN with FMU. My testing date is actually July 7th now. If you want to move me to that date? But I’m pretty sure I’m out. Will try to wait until 7/7 to see if AF shows

I am sadly jumping over here from June. I was so sure last cycle was mine and with some really strong positives i thought I was on the right track, unfortunately my little bean didnt stick and I started CD1 today. AF is due July 30th which will be my test date if she doesnt show. I think the pain of waiting it out is going to be so much better then strong positive line test and even a positive frer digi and nothing coming of it. I have been trying to keep up with this thread just in case I had to jump over but I will have to sit down and reread when I have time.

I’m so sorry jlm
I was sure this was your time with those tests and really hope that it’s just an odd thing happening with you
My sis didn’t even know she was pregnant until 3 months due to having full blown periods still,
So miracles do happen :hugs:

July 1st
Shorty88 :bfp:
Flueky88 :bfp:
GodsNotDead23 :bfp:
July 2nd
Trimeka
July 3rd
Lenorajoy
July 4th
Elmum
Kelwar
Ultrabextr
Chrystahl86
July 5th
July 6th
beccabear86
July 7th
Swtpea77
July 8th
MotherofCorgi
Pinkee
July 9th
marvstee
July 10th
brandi91
Fullerwait
Dream143r
July 11th
Katy78
lilnessi
July 12th
July 13th
Calially
Bre1990
July 14th
laura8686
echo
K12B
July 15th
fleurgirl
July 16th
July 17th
July 18th
Maple_fairy
Mrsharper1
ChesireDucky
Hickory
July 19th
Lulu_TTC
July 20th
Poppiebug
July 21st
July 22nd
July 23rd
July 24th
July 25th
July 26th
Trimeka
July 27th
July 28th
Missdoc
July 29th
Nima
AngelOb
July 30th
Jlmeans0422
July 31st
Thencomesbebe

Have I forgotten anyone?

Oh that's greaT! Thanks for this. Sucks we can't get it to the front page. Does it make sense to start a new thread?

I think new thread would be the best idea, I would do it but I’m only here sporadically at the moment

I am sadly jumping over here from June. I was so sure last cycle was mine and with some really strong positives i thought I was on the right track, unfortunately my little bean didnt stick and I started CD1 today. AF is due July 30th which will be my test date if she doesnt show. I think the pain of waiting it out is going to be so much better then strong positive line test and even a positive frer digi and nothing coming of it. I have been trying to keep up with this thread just in case I had to jump over but I will have to sit down and reread when I have time.

I’m so sorry jlm
I was sure this was your time with those tests and really hope that it’s just an odd thing happening with you
My sis didn’t even know she was pregnant until 3 months due to having full blown periods still,
So miracles do happen :hugs:

I plan to test around the 10-14th as there should be no reason a test comes up positive and see what it says. My periods are usually 5-7 days and this one is already slowing up after 3 days.

jlm why don’t you go to your gp for a blood test? I don’t know how it is where you live but here you can easily go and ask for one. That way you’ll be in peace and be sure of the results..

Kelwar I’m so sorry for you AF came along :hugs:

Can i get some advice from all of you:
Tomorrow I will be 11 days past my hcg trigger shot and 9 dpo
I really wanted to test this morning but when I went to the bathroom I was terrified to either have a false positive due to leftover hcg or a cp or a bfn :wacko: right now I’m debating with myself if I’ll test tomorrow or if I’ll wait until my blood test on Monday.. please advice me :shrug:

11dpo and ladies... I think we did it!!! :happydance: That line is definitely pink irl.

I’ll test again tomorrow to see what kind of progression I see - if any. I’m guessing I should wait a bit to use my digi for hubby’s sake.

EDIT: I’ve uploaded a pic in better lighting! I’m tempted to tell hubby today because I think he would see that line and believe me that’s it’s a positive. But then I’d love to show him a stick that spells out positive for him! At the same time, he’s expecting me to test Monday, so to get that positive early would actually surprise him and that would be even better!

Attachments

• 6C0D7C99-5328-49E7-9109-C97A325BD4CB.jpg
    6C0D7C99-5328-49E7-9109-C97A325BD4CB.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 70365783-B26E-44D4-845E-D8B6BA7B08B1.jpg
    70365783-B26E-44D4-845E-D8B6BA7B08B1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 16
I see it Lenora :happydance: I would say it's the start of your :bfp:

Marv- im on vacation, i was going to be away till tuesday but being its just me and my daughter, Im ready to head home so we may leave Friday. My doctor usually just does urine tests, my last chemical was a fight to get blood drawn.

Congrats Lenorajoy! Have fun sharing the great news with your husband!

CD15 and got a positive OPK and Peak reading on the fertility monitor! Last BD was on CD12 and I'm not sure if we will get one in today. I'm totally bummed about that. :cry:

I'm honoring my husbands wishes to keep TTC more organic (as far as he can tell) and one of the things that would bother him was sex that was obviously for baby making and at a time we wouldn't normally have sex (too tired, late at night, long day, ate a big meal, etc.) We had a LONG hot day yesterday, ending in a fireworks display and two hour drive home. After getting in bed at 1am, my stepson woke us up at 6:15am and here we all are sitting in the living room like zombies.

We rarely get to BD during the daytime when my stepson is here, and tonight will be a wash for sure. Here's hoping that some strong swimmers are hanging in there from three days ago!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...testing-thread-firecrackers.html#post38997937

11dpo and ladies... I think we did it!!! :happydance: That line is definitely pink irl.

I’ll test again tomorrow to see what kind of progression I see - if any. I’m guessing I should wait a bit to use my digi for hubby’s sake.

EDIT: I’ve uploaded a pic in better lighting! I’m tempted to tell hubby today because I think he would see that line and believe me that’s it’s a positive. But then I’d love to show him a stick that spells out positive for him! At the same time, he’s expecting me to test Monday, so to get that positive early would actually surprise him and that would be even better!

I definitely see that too! Congrats I’m so happy for you! Have fun telling DH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->