July 2018 test thread. Firecrackers!

Welcome Nima!
Elmum- you down and test yet?
Trimeka- You test early today or nah?
Welcome Lilnessi!
Welcome thencomes!
Kelwar did you test this AM?
Katy78 welcome, have you had a bloodworkup or you doing this adlib on your own? Are your cycles regular?
Good luck LULU!! Are you doing a triggershot?
beccabear86 I really have no idea what CP is, even though I probably should, I've been her for a few years.
Marv! Good Luck!!
Welcome K12!
Motherofcorgi - any symptom spotting yet?
Congrats Flue- hope to see you there.

AFM- Last cycle I had a bunch of symptoms, this time not so much. Just moody. I thought I was coming down with a fever yesterday though..but after some rest I feel fine. I never knocked off my morning coffee either so feeling quite a bit guilty about that.
This tww is so long. I am so bored and not much to keep my mind active and off the ttc train.

I totally tested this morning but the test was a dud and since I wasn’t at my own place I had to do the whole hide in a trash can bit, was the DD for a birthday party last night and was so tired by the time we got to the friends after walking around and watching people drink I just fell asleep. Tried testing a couple hours later at home but bfn and now I have a headache. I might have O’d after I thought so I ordered OPKs for this next cycle

I totally tested this morning but the test was a dud and since I wasn’t at my own place I had to do the whole hide in a trash can bit, was the DD for a birthday party last night and was so tired by the time we got to the friends after walking around and watching people drink I just fell asleep. Tried testing a couple hours later at home but bfn and now I have a headache. I might have O’d after I thought so I ordered OPKs for this next cycle

Happy July, everyone!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I didn't think I'd be in the running this month since OH was supposed to be out of town. He decided not to go and will be home this week to try! The best part is he's on vacation which means less stress for him.

Can I be put down for July 18, please?

CD 70 irregular due to breastfeeding my almost 1 year old. ( ttc well over a year for him)
Had ewcm on June 11 thought that's when I ovulated but test have been negative then had alot of ewcm on the 23 so maybe the 11th was a dud. (Opk dont work for me) only temping does but I haven't been due to baby not sleeping through the night. Been bd alot lol. Will be testing again Wednesday.

Motherofcorgi how is your temp curve looking now? Did your temps go back up? If it has that’s so exciting. I always have high temps after O but never had that temp drop / triphasic chart!

Flueky so happy for you!! <3 enjoy your pregnancy and may you welcome a healthy baby in March 2019

Kelwar how many dpo do you think you are right now? Still FX for you

Chesireducky that’s a great surprise that he stays home so you don’t have to pass this month. FX for an even better surprise in a couple of weeks :flower:

Im half way the TWW today still a week to go!

Officially CD1 today according to FF I should be due for AF on the 30th so I'm still in July for testing. I'm going to try and hold off until then since I'm away from home the weekend before and this cycle I went a little crazy poas.

Welcome Nima!
Elmum- you down and test yet?
Trimeka- You test early today or nah?
Welcome Lilnessi!
Welcome thencomes!
Kelwar did you test this AM?
Katy78 welcome, have you had a bloodworkup or you doing this adlib on your own? Are your cycles regular?
Good luck LULU!! Are you doing a triggershot?
beccabear86 I really have no idea what CP is, even though I probably should, I've been her for a few years.
Marv! Good Luck!!
Welcome K12!
Motherofcorgi - any symptom spotting yet?
Congrats Flue- hope to see you there.

AFM- Last cycle I had a bunch of symptoms, this time not so much. Just moody. I thought I was coming down with a fever yesterday though..but after some rest I feel fine. I never knocked off my morning coffee either so feeling quite a bit guilty about that.
This tww is so long. I am so bored and not much to keep my mind active and off the ttc train.

I haven't tested yet....waiting a bit AF should start today.

Not temping this time around. Started my diet the 26th and lost 3 lbs this week. Super excited about that. Told the man he better not get my pregnant till I lose all the weight...
We don't have many testers this month?

Joining the July group! Please put me down for July 28th.

I have a 13 month old son, and we are trying for our second. This'll be my second cycle trying for #2.

I had previously said that I would be TBD, but I will for sure be testing July 18! Here's to a minimally painful TWW haha!

I am sadly jumping over here from June. I was so sure last cycle was mine and with some really strong positives i thought I was on the right track, unfortunately my little bean didnt stick and I started CD1 today. AF is due July 30th which will be my test date if she doesnt show. I think the pain of waiting it out is going to be so much better then strong positive line test and even a positive frer digi and nothing coming of it. I have been trying to keep up with this thread just in case I had to jump over but I will have to sit down and reread when I have time.

July 1st
Shorty88 :bfp:
Flueky88 :bfp:
GodsNotDead23 :bfp:
July 2nd
Trimeka
July 3rd
Lenorajoy
July 4th
Elmum
Kelwar
Ultrabextr
Chrystahl86
July 5th
July 6th
beccabear86
July 7th
Swtpea77
July 8th
MotherofCorgi
Pinkee
July 9th
marvstee
July 10th
brandi91
Fullerwait
Dream143r
July 11th
Katy78
lilnessi
July 12th
July 13th
Calially
Bre1990
July 14th
laura8686
echo
K12B
July 15th
fleurgirl
July 16th
July 17th
July 18th
Maple_fairy
Mrsharper1
ChesireDucky
Hickory
July 19th
Lulu_TTC
July 20th
Poppiebug
July 21st
July 22nd
July 23rd
July 24th
July 25th
July 26th
Trimeka
July 27th
July 28th
Missdoc
July 29th
Nima
AngelOb
July 30th
Jlmeans0422
July 31st
Thencomesbebe

Have I forgotten anyone?

:flower:

I almost broke down and tested today, feeling like AF coming on but no spotting, the only reason I didn't is because I have 0 tests in the house.

Congrats on all the BFPs

:flower:

I almost broke down and tested today, feeling like AF coming on but no spotting, the only reason I didn't is because I have 0 tests in the house.

Congrats on all the BFPs

Thank you for the updated list!

I had the same feeling today about testing. I wanted to try testing out Pregnyl to see if the line gets darker as the days pass by but I didn’t try this morning because I only had 2 hpt at home so I went to the store during my break to get the same so I could start testing from tomorrow until Sunday but they were sold out .. maybe it’s a sign that I should just wait for my blood test Monday like I did every other month until now..

Hi,
Can I join please? I'm unfortunately joining from the June thread following a chemical pregnancy, my second in less than 5 months. It was my last Clomid cycle so we're on our own now.
Assuming I ovulate around 14 days from the start of the bleeding, I'll start testing from July 27th.

Well I’m out the witch got me.... bring on new cycle! So I’ll be testing on the 31st

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->