July 2018 test thread. Firecrackers!

Congrats Shorty! That line looks amazing!

I’m currently 5 dpo and will TRY to resist testing for a few more days!

Fx for BPFs, ladies!

Could you please add me for July 2nd and July 26th just in case the first is neg? Thank you.

So it looks like I'm sort of in for July, only my test date won't technically be until August 1 at the earliest, my whole tww will be in July, so maybe put me down for July 31st? And we'll see how this goes!

Hi all, I'd like to join this thread.
My OPKs were nearly positive for three days and getting lighter now. No idea if I've ovulated or not. My body has been really messing with me so maybe I've run out of time due to my age...
So I'll be testing on 11th july (my 40th birthday) if I don't chicken out or if AF doesn't beat me to it of course.

Hey Rain,

Can you put me down for July 19th please! IUI will likely be the morning of July 5th.

Okay so if I go off my weird terrible pains I might only be 8dpo today and I couldn’t resist and I peed on a stick.... bfn..... and everything from my tiredness and sore boobs has disappeared.... ugh this sucks because DP is 7 hours away and we are now trying to figure out how to best meet up in July.... and hoping that I ovulate on the correct side in July.... I miss my other ovary

I really don't want to test before my TWW is up, because I am just scared to death of CP and really would just rather not know... Does that make me terrible?

Anyway, put me down for July 6th! If I don't have AF by then, I'm definitely testing. :happydance:

Hi all, it's been a while since I posted on this thread. have been so busy with work these last couple of days so didn't make it here to properly react!

Pinkee & Motherofcorgi good luck! I'm right behind you for July 9th. Hoping we can all get our BFP this month.

Loving Limes good luck with the whole charting thing, hope you'll find your ovulation and it will lead to a healthy pregnancy.

Laura, I just read your follicle scan went well & you had a dominant follicle, so exciting! Hope you'll ovulate soon and that it won't be too hard during the TWW. Are you also triggering ovulation or not?

Lenora FX you'll also get your BFP soon. I'm always way too nervous to test before I have my blood test at the hospital. I don't know I prefer going in not knowing what's going on I think I would be more devastated to take that blood test already knowing it's a BFN.. that day is always magical once the blood test is done i'm busy the entire day thinking how everything could be if I get a call that says it's positive so for now i'm still enjoying it this way.

Shorty congrats on your BFP it's really an amazing line showing up on that test! So happy for you, may you have a healthy pregnancy and welcome a healthy baby in 9 months :hugs:

Hickory so sorry about your broken leg, hope you'll enjoy your summer anyway!

Kelwar sorry about your bfn but 8dpo is sooooo early so i wouldn't lose hope you stille have about a week to get your bfp! I'm FX for you!

Little update about our current situation. We used Pregnyl monday and had serious back ache and (i'm thinking) ovulation pain for about 10-12h yesterday and a nice temp rise this morning so yesterday was probably O day. Just waiting for tomorrow morning to see if temp rises for the third day consecutively but I'm 99% sure I'm right. BD monday, tuesday and yesterday morning and evening so don't think we could've done more this cycle. Now it's just waiting again for the blood test on monday July 9th :flower:

Hi all. Can you pencil me in for 7/14? I’m due to o over the weekend, but we will see if I need to adjust that date. Thx.

Good luck everyone! Katy, I hope you get a bfp birthday present!

Can you change me to 7/29? I think I'm calling this cycle unless my temps magically recover from the nose dive this morning I should be getting AF in a day or two. But at least I'll be able to fit a cycle in this month.

General question - hopefully someone can give some advice!
I had my follicle scan on Tuesday and i had a dominant follicle. He estimated that I would ovulate today or tomorrow.
BUT all my ovulation symptoms are gone that I had, tender breasts/cervical mucus. My cervix is high but firm. I never got a positive LH or OPK. It wasn't even close.

I know it's possible that my dr.'s timing was just an estimate, but i'm just concerned that all my ovulation symptoms are gone!

What do you think? Is it possible that I ovulated or I may not O? I don't temp, it makes me so crazy and I analyze every little thing. For the hell of it, i checked today, but it was near my usual cover line in the past, so not helpful.

Marvstee I know I’ve got a whole week but it throws me off when my normal PMS has been in the past barely noticeable except slightly sore bewbies, 2 nights ago they hurt so bad that I couldn’t even sleep on my side let alone my stomach, then nothing. Pms in the past has been sore girls till af arrived. I’m FX for all of us this month and I’m trying so hard to hold out testing.
Has anyone used Casanovum tests?
Laura I wish I had advice or experience with that, I’m sorry I don’t

Laura When did you have O symptoms? Maybe you ovulated earlier then expected? Or if you’re really worried you can ask for an ultrasound and they will tell you if you have ovulated? I wouldn’t worry to much about positive opk some never get one and others always get positives so maybe it doesn’t work for you? If you don’t get your BFP this month and if it’s possible for you I would try temping again that works out best for me since opks don’t work for me either.

Kelwar symptom spotting is soooo annoying pms and pregnancy symptoms are so alike. I try to never get my hopes up when I spot a symptom that I don’t have usually. I think I’m just getting tired of hoping already and try to just go with the flow. Usually I ride my horse every day but yesterday I decided with DH that during our TWW this month I wouldn’t ride. Everyone says horseback riding doesn’t influence implantation or pregnancy but yeah we’re just trying everything we can right now ..

Hello 🙂
Can I join?
Plan to test on the 14th July
Xxx

Hi all, it's been a while since I posted on this thread. have been so busy with work these last couple of days so didn't make it here to properly react!

Pinkee & Motherofcorgi good luck! I'm right behind you for July 9th. Hoping we can all get our BFP this month.

Loving Limes good luck with the whole charting thing, hope you'll find your ovulation and it will lead to a healthy pregnancy.

Laura, I just read your follicle scan went well & you had a dominant follicle, so exciting! Hope you'll ovulate soon and that it won't be too hard during the TWW. Are you also triggering ovulation or not?

Lenora FX you'll also get your BFP soon. I'm always way too nervous to test before I have my blood test at the hospital. I don't know I prefer going in not knowing what's going on I think I would be more devastated to take that blood test already knowing it's a BFN.. that day is always magical once the blood test is done i'm busy the entire day thinking how everything could be if I get a call that says it's positive so for now i'm still enjoying it this way.

Shorty congrats on your BFP it's really an amazing line showing up on that test! So happy for you, may you have a healthy pregnancy and welcome a healthy baby in 9 months :hugs:

Hickory so sorry about your broken leg, hope you'll enjoy your summer anyway!

Kelwar sorry about your bfn but 8dpo is sooooo early so i wouldn't lose hope you stille have about a week to get your bfp! I'm FX for you!

Little update about our current situation. We used Pregnyl monday and had serious back ache and (i'm thinking) ovulation pain for about 10-12h yesterday and a nice temp rise this morning so yesterday was probably O day. Just waiting for tomorrow morning to see if temp rises for the third day consecutively but I'm 99% sure I'm right. BD monday, tuesday and yesterday morning and evening so don't think we could've done more this cycle. Now it's just waiting again for the blood test on monday July 9th :flower:

Woo-hoo cycle buddies! Good luck this month! Hopefully this is it for all of us!

AFM: I hope my temp goes back up tomorrow because it would be triphasic! I've been getting minor cramping and lotiony CM. FX!

Just wanted to wish good luck to all the July testers. I got my bfp on Thursday and am progressing well. Hope to see you guys in the March due date group!

Hi all, I'd like to join this thread.
My OPKs were nearly positive for three days and getting lighter now. No idea if I've ovulated or not. My body has been really messing with me so maybe I've run out of time due to my age...
So I'll be testing on 11th july (my 40th birthday) if I don't chicken out or if AF doesn't beat me to it of course.
Well, I gave up on OPKs but I was getting strog O pain yesterday and I peed on another one. It was super positive. So I guess a longer cycle for me again. Changing my testing date to 14th July.

Woo hoo CD1 for me and this is first month since c section(march) that I’ll be using ic ovulation sticks :)
August will first real TTW though
So this month basically test run :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"