*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

I am out too, AF came a few days late but she is there all the same

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been away for the summer and just enjoying the break. Will go through the pages and update the first post soon so that I'm up to date again. :) As soon as the server issue has been solved...

AFM, I'm on CD 28 (15 DPO). My period is due today but I don't have any symptoms. All tests are BFN. IC (25 mIU) and One Step (10 mIU) are all blank. I thought I saw something faint during the time limit and afterwards but most likely EVAP's.

I then decided to take a CB digital (25 mIU) today. Don't know why, but probably because I wished it would have shown something else. Instead, it gave me that well known - and I got sad. Sigh.

Can't upload photos at the moment but if you want to see the tests they're in my journal.
Has af started yet? Not out until she does! Fx for you!!

So.. I downloaded Fertility Friend and entered as much cycle data as I could. FF put me at 9dpo today (a full 1-2 days behind what I thought making my TWW longer!) This photo was taken this morning, the test is still a bit wet because I took it as I was getting ready to leave for work and wanted a photo within the time limit.

IMG_20190730_072405__01__01__01.jpg

I'm out! She showed up for me first thing in the morning! :grr:On the bright side, the supplements I'm using have balanced out my cycle, and for the first time in YEARS, I had a perfect 28-day cycle and a 14-day luteal phase! My luteal phase has been short for years!

I'm out! She showed up for me first thing in the morning! :grr:On the bright side, the supplements I'm using have balanced out my cycle, and for the first time in YEARS, I had a perfect 28-day cycle and a 14-day luteal phase! My luteal phase has been short for years!

FX for your next cycle!

So.. I downloaded Fertility Friend and entered as much cycle data as I could. FF put me at 9dpo today (a full 1-2 days behind what I thought making my TWW longer!) This photo was taken this morning, the test is still a bit wet because I took it as I was getting ready to leave for work and wanted a photo within the time limit.

View attachment 1065298
I think see somthing on the bottom test! Xx

Well I'm 10 days post IUI and I have been cramping off and on since 8dpiui. I'm not suppose to test until Aug 1st but was thinking of wasting a testing tomorrow morning. LOL I don't have any other symptoms, just mild cramping in lower stomach into my hip/groin area. I remember having this feeling months ago and my cycle started sometime afterwards. I'm sure we didn't make magic this month...

Has af started yet? Not out until she does! Fx for you!!

Nope, not yet. Approx. 17 dpo and af is 2 days late. Still BFN’s on 25 mIU IC’s though. But my temp dropped below coverline so she’ll be here soon I think...

Edit after sleep: my temp went slightly up again. I just wish my period would come so that I know what's going on.

Last edited:
I've been away for a bit (the site wouldn't work for me for some reason). I ended up ovulating late and am now only 10 dpo. Everything has been neg so far, but i've got this pressure on my right side that has been very persistent and I'm not sleeping well. Going to try to wait 2 more days and test then. FX for everyone else still waiting!

Negative test today...just as I thought! On to the next month....

Yep. Pink spotting. 17 DPO and AF 2 days late.

I’m out. :cry:

Will update the thread later.

Went to er ,,,no cyst , all organs are good they dud a test said was bfn and said if I was preggo I'd be 2 weeks ??!! Since their test show 10 days after conception

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->