*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

I am so confused! Since having the Mirena removed, my cycle lengths have been 29, 29, 26. I tested on Monday at CD29 as AF didn’t show- BFN. Today is CD31 and still no AF and another BFN. By now if the missing AF was due to pregnancy I’m sure it would have shown up by now. I am sick currently (flu probably)- anyone had a longer cycle or missing AF due to flu?
Yes it can delay it. Also it could just be you ovulated a little later. Hope you feel better soon and there’s bfp coming :)

Evening ladies. Well I went to dr today. Showed her all my tests, spotting pics etc. She felt my left side by my hip because I’ve been having pain.. very tender when she poked it. Even though Ive been having these positive then negative tests for nearly 3 weeks now it’s still “too early” finding it hard to believe that. She mentioned leaving testing for another week. I said no I’m sorry i can’t wait any longer it’s driving me bonkers and this pain is worrying me. Sooooo long story short I’ll be getting bloods done tomorrow at hospital and results in the afternoon hopefully. Here’s my test I did tonight after coming back from dr View attachment 1065044
mental as i still think i see a faint line on that! I so hope you get clarity and your wish for a healthy little one comes along soon. xx

Afternoon ladies. Had my bloods and results. Words from dr are that it doesn’t look like I’m pregnant. Not a definite no but its more no than yes. So fair enough. Doesn’t really explain my random positive tests.

Possible reason for pain in left side is that I’m ovulating. I checked my cervix and it is open and high so it’s a possibility.

So in all things are still up in the air. But hey might be ovulating... better get busy right hahaha
That is mad that they couldn't give you a definite answer. I do still see a faint line on your test from last night. I hope they can sort it out for you. If this isn't your month, FX next month is hun! You're right, you better start getting busy! Sending lots baby dust your way xx:dust:

Reactions: ciz
Afternoon ladies. Had my bloods and results. Words from dr are that it doesn’t look like I’m pregnant. Not a definite no but its more no than yes. So fair enough. Doesn’t really explain my random positive tests.

Possible reason for pain in left side is that I’m ovulating. I checked my cervix and it is open and high so it’s a possibility.

So in all things are still up in the air. But hey might be ovulating... better get busy right hahaha
Ciz, I am so sorry that you are going through such craziness. Have you ever had any progesterone blood tests done to see if you're ovulating regularly? I'm so shocked that your doc didn't have you do blood tests today or an ultrasound to rule out anything else. Especially since you have been having such strange tests for so long. :( Hang in there hun! I am praying that you find answers soon and that you catch your little bean!

Thanks Ciz!

Have they investigated at all that you don’t have a cyst? I have heard of cysts causing positive tests

Thanks Ciz!

Have they investigated at all that you don’t have a cyst? I have heard of cysts causing positive tests

Well either I had a false positive, the indent line tricked me, or I had a chemical. Took a test with fmu and it came out negative. I have another plus a digital to try with 2mu

Well either I had a false positive, the indent line tricked me, or I had a chemical. Took a test with fmu and it came out negative. I have another plus a digital to try with 2mu

Ciz, I am so sorry that you are going through such craziness. Have you ever had any progesterone blood tests done to see if you're ovulating regularly? I'm so shocked that your doc didn't have you do blood tests today or an ultrasound to rule out anything else. Especially since you have been having such strange tests for so long. :( Hang in there hun! I am praying that you find answers soon and that you catch your little bean!
No lovely. Dr in U.K. very rarely push for tests when it comes to pregnancy related. We have a fantastic nhs but this area is a bit hit or miss. Most people get the see in week line lol. Thank you I hope answers start happening soon too

No lovely. Dr in U.K. very rarely push for tests when it comes to pregnancy related. We have a fantastic nhs but this area is a bit hit or miss. Most people get the see in week line lol. Thank you I hope answers start happening soon too
Hey ciz! Glad you got some clarity on the issue, but I wish they could give you something more definite. Fx that you’re ovulating and within a couple of weeks have your BFP! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->