*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

These server problems are driving me crazy.

I caved and tested this morning with fmu at 13 dpo... BFN.

I know it’s only our first month trying but I’m so disappointed. Now just waiting for af to start.

These server problems are driving me crazy.

I caved and tested this morning with fmu at 13 dpo... BFN.

I know it’s only our first month trying but I’m so disappointed. Now just waiting for af to start.
Driving me crazy too.

Your not out until that af arrives! Fx for you lovely

So I think I was ovulating these past couple days I had so much ewcm but it was of creamy colour so that threw me alittle. My left pain has subsided too so maybe it was a big healthy egg breaking through!! I’ve started taking some pregnancy vitamins for past week starting to wonder if they are the reason for this late ovulating activity.

Driving me crazy too.

Your not out until that af arrives! Fx for you lovely
Thanks for the support!

I had some watery pink cm after sex this afternoon, but it’s stopped now. This can happen sometimes before af fully starts for me so not feeling great about my chances.

After due in 8 days. About 6dpo feeling nauseous , sore boobs too but only time I could of conceived was 4 days after af so could just be af coming...but I feel like junk lol

Af has officially arrived :witch:... on to the next cycle.

Af has officially arrived :witch:... on to the next cycle.

So, I switched to a new thermometer a couple of days ago and for three days straight had the same exact temp. To test it, I walked around for a couple of hours and took my temp and it was the same. :grr:

So I decided to try my old one, which I thought had a dying battery... and it gave me a much lower temp... even with me moving around. So I’m inclined to believe my temp dropped significantly... like impending AF significantly... so I’m expecting the witch some time today or tomorrow.

On to the next cycle!

So temperature dropped this morning for me so even though she hasn't shown yet I know she'll show soon shes due in 2 days. This was my last month temping and doing opks I'm taking a step back its too disappointing after losing my tube I feel like its probably over they removed my dominant side so I will let be what will be. Huge congratulations to all you girls who got their BFPS already! And gl and loads of baby dust to you ladies who are still waiting, and who will keep continuing this difficult journey.

Last edited:
Sorry AF arrived tea.

I'm 12dpo today. BFN. AF due Tuesday but I'm sure I'm out

Sorry AF arrived tea.

I'm 12dpo today. BFN. AF due Tuesday but I'm sure I'm out

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been away for the summer and just enjoying the break. Will go through the pages and update the first post soon so that I'm up to date again. :) As soon as the server issue has been solved...

AFM, I'm on CD 28 (15 DPO). My period is due today but I don't have any symptoms. All tests are BFN. IC (25 mIU) and One Step (10 mIU) are all blank. I thought I saw something faint during the time limit and afterwards but most likely EVAP's.

I then decided to take a CB digital (25 mIU) today. Don't know why, but probably because I wished it would have shown something else. Instead, it gave me that well known - and I got sad. Sigh.

Can't upload photos at the moment but if you want to see the tests they're in my journal.

AF showed today and she just couldn’t wait until this evening when we arrived home. So uncomfortable in the airport. On to the next cycle.

Af arrived this morning for me too. Onto the next month :-(

Looks like I'm out too. 14dpo and :bfn:

AF should arrive today so onto the next cycle we go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"