July 2024 testing group!

Good luck @NightFlower!!!
@elmum Did you test?
Afm- I’m 9-10dpo…thinking more like it’s 9dpo. I had a temp drop yesterday and it went back up today. I have some symptoms, but some could just be normal symptoms leading to af. The one symptoms that has me feeling positive is that after the dipmy breasts have been hurting non-stop, even this morning. Typically they would only hurt in the afternoon and symptoms disappear after my temp drop before af. This time it’s getting stronger. I tested with a wondfo and it’s bfn, but I feel like I can see a shadow. That’s pretty typical if I’m only 9dpo so I’m trying not to count myself out. I’ll test again this evening and tomorrow. Praying!!!

View attachment 1118667
oooh good luck, think i can see a shadow of a line, im a few days behind you so fingers crossed for us both!!

I tested this morning and I don’t knowww. My symptoms are stronger today and I feel like there’s a line, but it’s not much darker than yesterday so now I’ve convinced myself I may just be seeing things. My temp also dipped again today, but I think something is wrong with my thermometer. My temps have been way too low so I used a regular thermometer. My bbt said 96.96 and my regular thermometer said 98. I’m going to grab a frer and see what happens.
I attached today’s and a comparison to yesterday.

IMG_3516.jpeg

IMG_3518.jpeg

I tested this morning and I don’t knowww. My symptoms are stronger today and I feel like there’s a line, but it’s not much darker than yesterday so now I’ve convinced myself I may just be seeing things. My temp also dipped again today, but I think something is wrong with my thermometer. My temps have been way too low so I used a regular thermometer. My bbt said 96.96 and my regular thermometer said 98. I’m going to grab a frer and see what happens.
I attached today’s and a comparison to yesterday.

View attachment 1118670

View attachment 1118671
I must be seeing things to. I swear I see another faint line on the new one. Hope the frer goes well.

So I got two different apps that say I ovulated on the 9th of July.. ff included. The second was from the patch where it measured my temp all the time and it confirmed the 9th.
Just wondering you amazing ladies if you agree?
I'm 7dpo and I'm cramping so so badly also bloated and aching back
Fertility Chart:

My doctor had me come in for bloodwork to get a baseline and progesterone. It was 0.7…so not pregnant! Those frer were so convincing! I feel kind of silly for doing all that, but better to be safe than sorry.

@Jules8 Hey!!! That FRER definitely looks positive!! Is it still possible to be pregnant but with low progesterone??

My hcg level was 0.7. Seems it was a bad batch of tests or a chemical. I have learned I need to wait for positives on multiple brands before believing it.
I'm so sorry to hear this.

Hello everyone, ended up with COVID during ovulation and joked about having a COVID baby only to end up with a faint line 2 days ago at 9dpo. Figured I had line eyes but the faint line appeared instantly today (using wondfo sensitive) at 11dpo. Been cramping with sore nipples. Im 38yrs old and a little scared as I’ve only had a chemical pregnancy before and never carried to term.

My hcg level was 0.7. Seems it was a bad batch of tests or a chemical. I have learned I need to wait for positives on multiple brands before believing it.
I’m sorry to hear this. That’s good to know, I’ll be picking up other brands. I’ve had a chemical and it was heartbreaking.

I may be testing this month. I still have not had a pp period, but i’m having some symptoms. I’m 8 months pp and breastfeeding on demand though baby2 is gobbling massive amounts of solids each day. Haha!
Last time my period didnt return until I took clomid for 3 months starting about 18 months pp. Even so it only started my period but still didnt get pregnant on any of those 3 cycles, took 4th unmedicated for bfp.
I have line eyes on the test i took. That coupled with evaps drives me crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morganbrian
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->