July 2024 testing group!

I tried a first response because i thought the pink dye would be more clear but frer is bfn.
Which is more trustworthy: blue dye tests or frer?! Haha

IMG_3031.jpeg

I think I see something faint on the blue dye…but I don’t trust any faint lines anymore after my last tests. Lol The only way to be sure is if there are multiple positives that get darker.

I agree with you @Jules8 . Plus I didnt use first morning or hold so i’ll just see what comes. I just suddenly decided to test.
Im kinda leaning toward it’s a false positive. It showed the line within time but I’m just doubting we caught the first egg and so soon pp while breastfeeding.
Thanks for looking ladies!

I think it’s just a bad brand. These are this morning’s tests. I didn’t think I would get pregnant this soon, though i feel a bit disappointed. In God’s timing we may have another. Thanks for looking.

IMG_3034.jpeg

I’m sorry. Waiting is so hard!!! Praying for bfps all around!

Not sure what's going on with the bad batches of tests you've ladies have had. Such a let down. Stinks.

Afm I'm 4dpo. Just been very bloated since yesterday. 3 to 4 more days till I start testing. Still have a few wondfo and off brand left to use and the easy@home ones will be here tomorrow. Just in time. Lord I pray to finally get a bfp it's been months. Also With a healthy pregnancy/baby. 3 years of trying is getting to me.

Hi ladies.. so I thought I already ovulated.. but just incase I continued to take the opks as they never got fully positive. And I continued my temp but they weren't making sense.. then this morning I got this ovulation test! I knew something was strange as my cm was so so wet and I was cramping alot. So I thought it was pregnancy but the pregnancy tests are negative. So thankfully hubby and I were sticking to a day on day off for dtd so we did yesterday and will again today just incase. That's good news tho bad news is starting the 2ww from the start again but it's better than missing it and waiting a whole cycle. My cycles are long I'm currently cd 41 and with my last boy I worked it out that I ovulated on cd 40 with him.
I've never seen an opk so dark for me before ever. I hope it means it's a good eggy

20240720_120608.jpg

Hi ladies.. so I thought I already ovulated.. but just incase I continued to take the opks as they never got fully positive. And I continued my temp but they weren't making sense.. then this morning I got this ovulation test! I knew something was strange as my cm was so so wet and I was cramping alot. So I thought it was pregnancy but the pregnancy tests are negative. So thankfully hubby and I were sticking to a day on day off for dtd so we did yesterday and will again today just incase. That's good news tho bad news is starting the 2ww from the start again but it's better than missing it and waiting a whole cycle. My cycles are long I'm currently cd 41 and with my last boy I worked it out that I ovulated on cd 40 with him.
I've never seen an opk so dark for me before ever. I hope it means it's a good eggy

View attachment 1118694
Oh wow that's a beautiful opk. Sorry your starting the tww over. But just means you have a good shot now. Good luck!

I remember when frer were the holy grail of tests. And how there were forums that listed the best kind of tests to take. Now seems like all the tests/brands all give false results or just plain Ole suck. I'm sorry that keeps happening to you ladies.

Goodluck @RedRose19 x

Just popped in to say hello, miss all of you ladies so much! We're starting our IVF journey, so no tww for me this month as it is an egg retrieval month. Rooting for all of you so much! Praying that we see a lot more bfps before the end of the year!

Just popped in to say hello, miss all of you ladies so much! We're starting our IVF journey, so no tww for me this month as it is an egg retrieval month. Rooting for all of you so much! Praying that we see a lot more bfps before the end of the year!
I hope we get some bfps in here soon! Sending lots of luck and prayers for IVF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbishop
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->