July 2024 testing group!

AF started I guess. I spotted for 3 days and now it’s light, but I’ve had the worst cramps ever. FF says it was an annovulatory cycle, I think maybe a cp. I’ll never know for sure. Either way I’m out for July and hoping August brings a bfp! My birthday is August 15th so that would be a great present. Hoping there’s still some July bfps for the rest of you!

sorry about af :(

im about 2/3 dpo and ive had cramps and cream cm since the positive opk. my boobs are killing me and im tired alot. im sure its just from ovulation itself rather than pregnancy signs . im just having to be patient

Just popped in to say hello, miss all of you ladies so much! We're starting our IVF journey, so no tww for me this month as it is an egg retrieval month. Rooting for all of you so much! Praying that we see a lot more bfps before the end of the year!

Lots of good luck and prayers for you. <3

Hey ladies. Just wanted to update. Here are a few of my tests faint bfps. I'm 10dpo today.

Anyone else testing now??

I'm praying my tests keep getting darker. I'm feeling excited and nervous. I haven't seen a bfp in months so hope this is finally it!

Good luck ladies!!

Screenshot_20240724-123242_Gallery.jpg

20240725_114115.jpg

Last edited:
5/6 dpo here and i kept waking due to lower back pain and cramping, my temps have been so good since the opk. im tempted to test sunday as the earliest i could get a positive

I’m sorry @Jules8 Hope you get a birthday BFP!
I didn’t fair any better this cycle. I won’t be testing again until August 9th or so. Waiting to ovulate now. I did get a very clear positive yesterday but unfortunately it was a Cov|d test. Booooo
@thencomesbebe good luck with your retrieval. Hope you get lots of eggs!

I started an August testing thread. Feel free to come talk over there, even if you aren’t testing this month. I could use the company and distraction. Xoxo
Thread 'August 2024 Testing Thread'
August 2024 Testing Thread

Hey ladies. Just wanted to update. Here are a few of my tests faint bfps. I'm 10dpo today.

Anyone else testing now??

I'm praying my tests keep getting darker. I'm feeling excited and nervous. I haven't seen a bfp in months so hope this is finally it!

Good luck ladies!!

View attachment 1118726

View attachment 1118727
Any update yet??! I see the lines on both of them!

I tested today at 7/8 dpo and it was negative.. I'm hoping it was too early. My chart says I'm 7 dpo

Looks like it was a cp. Almost done and going to try again. I'm hanging on by a thread just to continue trying.
Oh I'm so sorry. That sucks so much ☹. It drains you, doesn't it?! Our TTC journey is also proving a long one this time around, because we only have a chance every three months (hubby works abroad) and our ages I fear (42 and 38 this year).

Ladies I'm shaking but I think I got a bfp! I know frer have been crap lately but I've used about 12 in the last 50 days and all were stark white.. but I got this today at 9 dpo! Looks just like it did with my others.. I just hope it gets darker!

20240730_042737.jpg

Ladies I'm shaking but I think I got a bfp! I know frer have been crap lately but I've used about 12 in the last 50 days and all were stark white.. but I got this today at 9 dpo! Looks just like it did with my others.. I just hope it gets darker!

View attachment 1118742
That's very clear!!! And looks like it has colour! All fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hollie200
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->