July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Hi everyone! How are you and all the babies doing? Did everyone have a nice Christmas? Can't believe how fast time is flying, Cian is 6 months old. Anyone else struggling with sleep? He goes down fine but then will wake about 3am and then constantly wakes/fusses until its time to get up. I'm sooo tired xx

20221214_175439.jpg

Hi MrsT Evelyn is exactly the same! Up at least 3 times a night, but 2 bottom teeth have just come through so might be why
She sometimes Co sleeps, which I've never done with the others, but she's the worst sleeper out of all of them!

Hello, How is everyone?

I'm back on bnb as found myself with another surprise bfp! Evelyn is now 19 months old, this will baby number 5 and the same age gap as the other 4,this will definitely be the last hahai had just decided if I wasn't pregnant by my bday 2 weeks ago then I would probably go on the pill as I'm. Now 41, turns out I probably conceived on my actual bday lol, I only tested as there were 2 boxes of frer on sale right on the counter and on day 27 got a faint line, only day 30 now, not exactly sure how many dpo as cycles still irregular, will see what happens but testing daily with cheapie til Monday then I will probably stop wish me luck!

Hope you are all well?

Hello, How is everyone?

I'm back on bnb as found myself with another surprise bfp! Evelyn is now 19 months old, this will baby number 5 and the same age gap as the other 4,this will definitely be the last hahai had just decided if I wasn't pregnant by my bday 2 weeks ago then I would probably go on the pill as I'm. Now 41, turns out I probably conceived on my actual bday lol, I only tested as there were 2 boxes of frer on sale right on the counter and on day 27 got a faint line, only day 30 now, not exactly sure how many dpo as cycles still irregular, will see what happens but testing daily with cheapie til Monday then I will probably stop wish me luck!

Hope you are all well?

Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->