July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

@Suggerhoney i realty do think you’ll be pregnant again. Sending all the baby dust for this cycle. How cute are they when they’re tiny, trying to enjoy it all as I know he’ll be so big before I know it!

I know there so cute. My son is one on Monday it’s crazy how fast time goes. Yeah cherish every second love.

Thank you I hope I do fall again with our take home rainbow. So so broody now.

Thank you lovely ladies! Just got home abd feeling good. Still no tears which is not like me, usually by day 4 I’m a mess but I’m happy to say this time I’m not as emotional. Has anyone else had that? I’m wondering if it’s because I was so anxious during pregnancy that it’s just a relief to have him here safely. Who knows!
@Rach87 thanks I’ll definitely ask about the nip cream. They were so bad and then the next night I got so engorged my milk wouldn’t even come out. Awful! But settling down now. Just saw Sadie is 8 months, what a fun age!
@Suggerhoney how are you doing? I need to catch up!
He is beautiful congratulations

Aww happy 7 months! Such a gorgeous smile!

Congratulations Lucy! Just going back through the thread, I could have sworn I replied when you posted your news about Miles, I'm really sorry. Hope you are well.

How is everyone doing? Cian is now 11 weeks old and I literally have no idea where the time is going!!

20220909_183557.jpg

Thanks @MrsT116 all going well here. Miles is 3 weeks old now, honestly feels like longer lol. He had no idea about day/night but I’m sure he’ll work it out eventually. He’s currently sleeping on me so soaking in the newborn cuddles even if it means very little sleep! Aww Cian is a sweetie. How are you?

Congratulations Lucy! Just going back through the thread, I could have sworn I replied when you posted your news about Miles, I'm really sorry. Hope you are well.

How is everyone doing? Cian is now 11 weeks old and I literally have no idea where the time is going!!

View attachment 1111301

Oh wow 11 weeks already that has flown. When there so small like that you just want them to stay tiny but they grow so fast. He is so beautiful love.

Thanks @MrsT116 all going well here. Miles is 3 weeks old now, honestly feels like longer lol. He had no idea about day/night but I’m sure he’ll work it out eventually. He’s currently sleeping on me so soaking in the newborn cuddles even if it means very little sleep! Aww Cian is a sweetie. How are you?

Awwww cherish every second love it really does fly. My little man is 1 now and I can’t believe it’s been just over a year since I had him. It’s gone in a blink.
I miss the snuffly tiny newborn stage. Yes sleepless nights but it’s definitely all worth it.

Hi ladies!

Firstly so sorry for going awol
Second HUGE congratulations to you all, your babies are GORGEOUS!

I have a bit of catching up to do eh?!
Everything is going OK here, a few ups and downs but we are doing ok. Life is busy!!

Basics are I went in to see the midwife and doc day before due date and my BP was very high, straight to hospital, diagnosed pre-eclampsia and induced that night. It was a fast, painful labour and I really struggled to get him out. He was back to back and the doctor had to turn him.....traumatised by this!! Thankfully all ok and Brody arrived at 8.44am weighing 9lb3oz on 29th June.
My other boys had covid and both my OH and myself ended up with it too 3 days later. Honestly the worst time possible! Lol.
I am still on medication for my blood pressure but hopefully getting it reduced or stopped this week. It was fine up until I had to stop the aspirin at 37weeks. All a bit scary really. I'm also suffering an extremely painful anal fissure that just won't heal....its worse than labour! So that's making me a bit miserable and life revolves around dealing with it and fear of pooing! 10weeks so far.

Brody is doing really well, can't believe he's 3 months old today. He's a big boy (long body) so just into 6-9month clothing!!!
It's been a longer recovery than my others and I guess that's maybe due to my age?? My period hasn't returned yet either and I'm formula feeding.

I will attach a few pics of my lovely boy...
Screenshot_20220929-230957_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220929-231621_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220929-230957_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220929-231516_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220929-231621_Gallery.jpg

Hi ladies!

Firstly so sorry for going awol
Second HUGE congratulations to you all, your babies are GORGEOUS!

I have a bit of catching up to do eh?!
Everything is going OK here, a few ups and downs but we are doing ok. Life is busy!!

Basics are I went in to see the midwife and doc day before due date and my BP was very high, straight to hospital, diagnosed pre-eclampsia and induced that night. It was a fast, painful labour and I really struggled to get him out. He was back to back and the doctor had to turn him.....traumatised by this!! Thankfully all ok and Brody arrived at 8.44am weighing 9lb3oz on 29th June.
My other boys had covid and both my OH and myself ended up with it too 3 days later. Honestly the worst time possible! Lol.
I am still on medication for my blood pressure but hopefully getting it reduced or stopped this week. It was fine up until I had to stop the aspirin at 37weeks. All a bit scary really. I'm also suffering an extremely painful anal fissure that just won't heal....its worse than labour! So that's making me a bit miserable and life revolves around dealing with it and fear of pooing! 10weeks so far.

Brody is doing really well, can't believe he's 3 months old today. He's a big boy (long body) so just into 6-9month clothing!!!
It's been a longer recovery than my others and I guess that's maybe due to my age?? My period hasn't returned yet either and I'm formula feeding.

I will attach a few pics of my lovely boy...
View attachment 1111678

View attachment 1111680

View attachment 1111673 View attachment 1111675 View attachment 1111676

Aahh, massive congratulations babybrain! I did wonder where you'd got to. Brody is gorgeous, look at all that hair!
We are teething here already, can't believe it! Cian's very unsettled at night at the moment, I'm having to give regular calpol bless him.
Hope everyone is well, time is really flying!! Xx

Hi all sorry have been Mia!

Was just trying to survive the holidays and get everyone back to school!

Babybrain Congratulations, he's so scrummy!
I Hope you heal and recover soon, what a nightmare having covid in the house so soon after!

Evelyn is 12 weeks this week and weighs 10lb 2oz
Weighing again in 2 weeks as has dropped from the 9th centile to between the 2nd and 9th but its probably because she doesn't wake up as much at night now, usually once, sometimes twice
Shes a smiling happy baby and were happy to have some normality when the other 3 are at school and pre school and she can have a bit of peace lol!

Going to catch up more now on the thread...

Lucy so sorry I thought I had sent you a Congratulations too after my last post!
I'm glad all went well for you, he is totally gorgeous!!

@BabyBrain80

so glad you have updated and massive congratulations he is a sweety and can’t believe already 3 months. He was a big boy 9lb 3oz Outch. Sounds like it was all very traumatic and I’m so sorry your still suffering now. I really hope you feel back to yourself soon love.

Glad all the other babes are doing good.

How are you sugger?

Hi love thanks so much for asking how I am.

im ok I guess. Obviously bummed we’re still ttc. Since the miscarriage in June all I’ve had is BFNs which is concerning.
I’ve Just turned 5dpo now as it’s nearly 1am.
Not much going on so pretty sure I’m gonna be out again but I guess you never know.
We been trying for over 8 months now so getting fed up.
I’m very worried my age has effected my fertility.
In 2020 when I had the 4 chemicals, I was falling pregnant every 2 months.
The longest amount of time I went from not being pregnant to pregnant was 3 months and that’s when we then fell with our youngest son.
But it’s been 4 months since the miscarriage and nothing but BFNs
So I feel like my fertility has took a nose dive.

As you a lot of you ladies already know I’m going to be 43 years old a week before Christmas and that’s not filling me with hope at all.
I really thought when we started ttc, I really thought I would of been pregnant by now.
But I was wrong.

I’ve started taking maca root again and Ive also started coq10 which I’ve never used before, but I’ve heard good things.

I’m hoping and praying that these will help me get my sticky healthy take home rainbow.

How are you doing love? And how’s baba? <3

Hi sugger were all good thank you

Evelyn is doing well, still a tiddler but gaining weight steadily between the 2nd and 9th centile

How did last cycle go?

Hi sugger were all good thank you

Evelyn is doing well, still a tiddler but gaining weight steadily between the 2nd and 9th centile

How did last cycle go?

Oh bless her.

last cycle was another bfn and I only had a 22 day cycle.
This cycle I’m now cd20 and still not had a peak opk. So not good. fed up with it all now tbh. I just want my rainbow but I don’t think it’s ever going to happen.
Next cycle will be cycle 10 ttc. It just sucks and I can’t stop thinking about the little one I lost and the fact I would of been 25 weeks now. I have around 6 weeks and I’m gonna be 43 so pretty much losing all hope.

sorry to be such a Debbie downer love ❤️

how is everyone, Theo is 4 months on the 12th and he is thriving chubba chub! he was born on the like 2nd percentile.. hes now on the 50th!

313093709_10160249107264731_4364936877912639214_n.jpg 313422589_10160257175834731_3262503525458836930_n.jpg 20221105_141918.jpg

Redrose he's adorable!! Cian will be 5 months on the 25th. Can't believe how fast time is flying. We took him to Ireland last month for his baptism, was lovely to see all of my hubby's family. 20221022_140913.jpg 20221110_184020.jpg 20221030_184408.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->