July Babies!

My doc is a quack and wont give me any info that I ask for so im not sure how big baby is, but maybe i will hassle him tuesday to find out. Would be interesting to know. he measuered her last apt but didnt tell me anything about what she measured.

thats lame jonniegirl. Have you called and requested the information from the nurses at the front desk? they can not NOT tell you.. they are YOUR medical records!!

Has anyone not felt any Braxton Hicks yet? I am not sure if I have or not, I just thought I should know by now if you know what I mean.

Sammycaine, I've had Braxton Hicks from about 17 or 18 weeks -- pretty strong sometimes but not strong enough to be confused with real labour. With my first, though, I didn't feel them until the last couple of weeks and with my second not much before that. I think they get stronger or more noticeable with each pregnancy.

I don't think it matters too much whether you feel them or not -- they're still there, doing their job, even if you don't. :thumbup:

Biliboi, how's your BP doing now? I hope it's dropped a little, especially in this hot weather. How they can spot problem swelling from regular heat swelling I don't know!!

thats lame jonniegirl. Have you called and requested the information from the nurses at the front desk? they can not NOT tell you.. they are YOUR medical records!!

i totally would if OH or myself could understand her but she has a really stong accent neither of us can decipher so we just sit their and nod our heads to her.

Biliboi, how's your BP doing now? I hope it's dropped a little, especially in this hot weather. How they can spot problem swelling from regular heat swelling I don't know!!

Thanks for asking! Its still high but not too high so they are checking it every 48 hours. I feel absolutely fine though, and not suffering in the heat at all. Hope everyone else is doing well!

RE braxton hicks - had them since about 20 weeks (1st pregnancy) and they are very annoying. They dont mean anything though, and dehydration is supposed to make them worse so make sure you are all drinking plenty.

having a blue day today. i feel like for the past few weeks all i've been is pregnant. everything i do is dictated by my belly. it's all people are interested in and all they want to talk about. even dh - 95% of the time if he touches me it's to kiss my belly or feel for kicks. don't get me wrong i'm so in love with this baby, and i don't want to say anything to dh because i don't want to sound like i'm not thrilled that he's excited about his son. but i'm more than just a baby cooker!

I feel you Albs.. this whole weekend has been like that for me.. :hugs: I hope you feel better soon, maybe mention something to your DH about how you want to do something for YOU, Im planning on mentioning something to My DH about how I should get a massage :haha:

Thanks for asking beanhunter! Kidney scan turned out ok. She does have hydronephrosis. But, the level of fluid changed while we were in the u/s. So that means her kidney is functioning. They told me to come back on the 11th of June to do another reading, but I go to my doc on the 5th and I want to see if she feels it is necessary.

Here is the deal, if they want to get her here faster to do something about the kidney, I will go back and get remeasured. However, if they are going to u/s upon birth and then decide, what is the point in getting another u/s to test the level 4 weeks before my due date? What do you ladies think?

No BH here either.

I had that yesterday albs. My family spent the weekend on the lake for the holiday and I cannot do anything but sit on a float and even that is hard because I cannot use my stomach muscles :dohh:! Super happy to be pregnant, but ready for a change!

Havnt been here in forever!!! But I had a question. Has anyone else been feeling sharp pains in there cervix?? I'll sit up and sometimes I'll get the sharp pains... Oo, and I've read somewhere that sitting on a yoga ball and help induce labor. I sat on one at the gym while my husband was running thinking it wasn't a big deal if I didn't bounce and just sat, but when I stood up I had the worst Braxton hicks. My stomach started to cramp and my stomach was tight everywhere and it hurt to walk. Let's just say I won't be sitting on anymore yoga balls until I'm fullterm. Lol

Hello Ladies I hope you all had a great weekend.

So I think that I have starting to nest. I woke up this morning and decided to try and clean a small part of the basement, well I got started and ended up cleaning almost 1/3rd of it, now my back is spasming and I am so tired and yet all I can think about is doing more tomorrow. GRRR I guess this is what happens when you don't get to decorate a nursery, or are you ladies going though the same thing?

I can't believe that we are all getting so close to having our babies. What is one thing that you can't wait to be doing again once the baby or babies are here? For me it is sleeping on my tummy. I think that is the only thing that I really miss. Well that and being able to see my feet without bending over!

Hello Ladies I hope you all had a great weekend.

I can't believe that we are all getting so close to having our babies. What is one thing that you can't wait to be doing again once the baby or babies are here? For me it is sleeping on my tummy. I think that is the only thing that I really miss. Well that and being able to see my feet without bending over!

soooooo many things! sleeping without being propped up by a million pillows, shaving my legs without falling over, going for long walks, WINE, going for more than 30 minutes without peeing and, erm, sex :blush: as of yesterday it just doesn't work anymore! if i had to pick just one i guess that would be it...

super excited about becomming a parent though, and so is dh which is so lovely to see.

Hi ladies!

I havent had any braxton hicks yet either. Assuming I have as I guess I would know if I had.

Ann89 maybe it was your position as its fine to sit on the ball at this stage. I have one and sit on mine all the time. It wont bring on labour if baby isnt ready to come. It does help get the baby into the right position at this stage. During early labour it helps keep things moving as you are upright.

I miss wine too - cant wait for a glass!

I get BH all the time! And i also get the sharp cervix pain which is horrible!

Cant believe how far we all are now! Seem like only a couple of weeks ago we were all joining this thread at tiny amounts pregnant, moaning at how far away July was..... In 2 days time its NEXT MONTH! :happydance:

I get BH all the time! And i also get the sharp cervix pain which is horrible!

Cant believe how far we all are now! Seem like only a couple of weeks ago we were all joining this thread at tiny amounts pregnant, moaning at how far away July was..... In 2 days time its NEXT MONTH! :happydance:

OMG I cant believe its 2 days since we can say next month!!!!!! Thanks for pointing that out, that has cheered me up :) Excited :happydance:

I went into the emergency room last night because I had some slightly high blood pressure readings I found out my blood work was fine and my blood pressure there was fine.. But they found protein in my urine so I have an appointment today to check my urine and blood pressure again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->