July Babies!

Well ladies, I spent yesterday evening in hospital again because of high bp. They checked bp and monitored bump for a bit, then took bloods. They were so slow there! If they had taken blood when I first went in I wouldnt have had to have waitied around for so long! Finally let me go home at 11pm and I'm going back on Mon for a bp check.

Word of advice: if you have to go in for a bp check, go first thing in the morning so if they send you in for monitoring, you won't catch the evening shift!

wow biliboi That really stinks you had to be there so long! I hate going to hospitals for bloodwork... it seems it takes FOREVER. When we had our mmc in March last year we were in there SERIOUSLY for 7 freaking hours!!!!!!!! AND when we walked in there was NO ONE WAITING... talk about a wait.. never going back to that hospital..

ok ladies. I am worrying and need some advice. When I lay down at night, I get on my right side up against my husband. Tiny girl ALWAYS kicks him repeatedly. NEVER misses a night. It has been this way since 20 something weeks. For three nights now, if I am on my right side, she is not moving at all. I got up at midnight last night and drank a cup and a half of grape juice. I lay awake for 2 hours, honestly, and I got one movement.

What do you think?

Phone in just to put your mind at rest. They say always to phone for reduced movements.

it could be that movements are just slowing down as she runs out of room, but if you are concerned def call your dr/mw!!

as others have said, it's getting crowded in there. my movements have def changed. i've started to worry a couple of time but if i give him a good poke he pokes back, HARD!!
but if you have any worries call or go to the hospital. i went in at 24 weeks and as soon as they put the doppler on my belly he gave it an almighty boot and i felt silly, but they kept telling me that i'd done the right thing. they said to go back any time i was worried about movement.

side joke

I was telling a server at a restaurant that i was having a girl and my hubby said she was going to be dating until she is at least 30..lol...yea right....so the server tells my husband, her hubby use to say, " I'm changing my daughter's 30" so I asked her, what does he mean that he is changing her 30....."well, my hubby said, absolutely no one is seeing below the belt until my daughter is 30 and I want to engrave that idea in her thought from birth".....we were dying of laughter....never heard that, but my hubby said he will be using that term as well now

ok, i'm done

Went to the doc. She made me lay on my side and did the heartbeat after 15 mins. Tiny girl is just fine at 147. Said most likely since she hangs out on that side she is just getting cramped up now. Told me to keep monitoring the movements after meals. Last night after our doc appointment she was moving more than she has moved in days! Kicking like crazy. It is like they always say, Kids will make a liar out of you. haha Love her a lot!

Been back in hospital today on the monitor because of high bp. Its doing my head in now! Got a consultant appointment tomorrow so will see what she says.

Well went for a CTG trace yesterday, have to get them weekly now, the machine picked up that im having contractions, i do feel some but most i dont, so i guess its my body getting ready, only 3 and half weeks left, so exciting

I've not been on in ages, can't believe it's only next month :shock: I'm ignoring the whole fear of going into labour now, it's turned into the fear of how the bloody hell am I going to be able to look after 3 kids :rofl: (should have probably thought of that one before!)

Good luck with the consultant billiboi, pity I hope the contractions aren't too bad yet and big :hugs: to everyone, hope everyone is ok xx

Biliboi, thinking of you today. Sounds like that little man of yours is trying to push you into having him delivered early -- keep us posted on what the consultant says.

Peace, I'm so glad that LO decided to play nice at your hospital visit. You did exactly the right thing going there, though; can't be too careful with our special bundles.

Pitty, you're so close now! I hope those contractions either turn into something soonish or else die down and give you a bit of a rest. Maybe you'll be our first July graduate!!

AFM, nothing very new going on here. I'm still pretty comfortable (as comfortable as it's possible to be at 8 months pregnant :wacko:), and Tiddler isn't doing anything to make me think he'll come early like his sister.

Pitty, I definitely have more and more Braxton Hicks contractions now that its getting closer haha but I dont feel a lot of them.
AFM: worst nights sleep in a LOOONNNGGG time.. bleh.. we have friends staying with us for a couple days and they told us they would get here about midnight... yea.. they definitely didnt come till 530!!! GRRR! I went to bed around 1 since they hadnt shown yet and werent answering their phones, but I tossed and turned and woke up around 2 then again around 430 and didnt fall back asleep until after they were here and in bed themselves.. so about 6. Then our wonderful DD was up by about 7:45am. :wacko:

Hi all. So close!!! I still feel like I'm so far away. I don't think it has hit me quite yet that I will be 36 weeks on Sunday. It is a very stressful time in our house right now. DH is fed up with his job and is looking and interviewing. He works so far away from home that I would be happy for him to give up his six week paternity leave and be closer to home. He has a job interview next friday (well tentatively anyway).

I have six days of work left (3 days a week) and then I can rest some before she gets here.

I had a bad night last night. I was in pain all last night but it was because baby was laying on a nerve and decided she was comfortable and didn't move. I said to DH that if the pain continued that I would call the dr so he calls a coworker telling her that I'm in labor...I never said that!! I told him it was baby laying on a nerve!! Anyway, I'm sore where she laid at last night. I will be happy to have my body back.

My son was really clingy last night. Came in about 3 and got upset if I took my arm from around him. I love him and he is so sweet but sometimes cuddling gets tiring LOL.

Ok sorry. I wrote a book b/c I haven't been on this thread in a while.

hope your appt goes well today Billiboi!

Eeep.. we are getting so close... only 21 days till I meet my little one!! I can't believe it!

Sent me to hosp for monitoring again! They were so slow today. Got bp check on monday next.

We are sooo close now.:happydance:
Tomorrow is my last day of work. :happydance: I booked two weeks vacation so I wouldn't have to take my mat leave so early. I'm glad I did. I am so uncomfortable lately. I have been having a lot of BH lately. Maybe it seems like a lot because I finally feel them. Today my lower back hurt and I had cramps like I was going to get my period. They went away as fast as they came tho. I just keep thinking, if the doc would change my due date to match what she is measuring, I would be due next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->