July Babies!

:happydance: officially full term today :happydance:

that's all

hope everyone's feeling good today. not long to go!!

:happydance:

I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!! I have about 4.5 weeks to wait, if she comes early like her sister did! I had a dream last night that my water broke and it fast forwarded to me holding her.. oh my goodness best dream EVER. I didnt want to wake up!! I hope these next few weeks go by quickly!!

yay for full term albs! :happydance:

It looks like i will most likely be having a scheduled csection. going back next week to make a proper decision and possibly book it! eek!

Questions for you ladies (I also posted this in third tri)

So due to a lot of drama with my last pregnancy we haven't told really any of our friends that I am pregnant (I am 33 weeks) We live about an hour from all our friends and do to other things I haven't seen them in about 5 months (I still talk to some of them daily but to be honest my life has been so much better since I stopped seeing them all the time.) Anywho I am trying to find a way to tell them after the baby is born without to much drama. I know they are going to be mad but I couldn't deal with the drama this time. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking I would just put it on Facebook and surprise everyone but I don't know if that is a good idea. Our families know and they support us not telling everyone. The drama last time from some people was so bad that when I told my brother this time he was asked not to tell his wife (he agreed they live out of state) She started most the drama last time. So any help with this would be great

Thanks Ladies

Questions for you ladies (I also posted this in third tri)

So due to a lot of drama with my last pregnancy we haven't told really any of our friends that I am pregnant (I am 33 weeks) We live about an hour from all our friends and do to other things I haven't seen them in about 5 months (I still talk to some of them daily but to be honest my life has been so much better since I stopped seeing them all the time.) Anywho I am trying to find a way to tell them after the baby is born without to much drama. I know they are going to be mad but I couldn't deal with the drama this time. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking I would just put it on Facebook and surprise everyone but I don't know if that is a good idea. Our families know and they support us not telling everyone. The drama last time from some people was so bad that when I told my brother this time he was asked not to tell his wife (he agreed they live out of state) She started most the drama last time. So any help with this would be great

Thanks Ladies

Sounds like a sucky situation to be in. But if they are truly your friends they will understand. Maybe plan a BBQ or something when LO is here and invite them all to meet him/her. They don't need to know why you kept it from them all, chalk it up to being nervous.

i love the name baby-q!!

i think something like that would be a great idea. real friends will be surprised but super happy if they didn't know you were pregnant. everyone else can mind their own business and if they're not happy that's their problem.

sorry to hear you had problems before though.

as for me, i am now officially the size of a house. it's whale season here and i'm worried greenpeace are going to come along and try and put me back in the sea. here's a pic at 37+2...

Attachments

• 37w2d.jpg
    37w2d.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
awww so exciting Albs!
Im a FURNACE over here!! since last night Ive been getting hot flashes like CRAZY.. NOT awesome when its soooooo hot outside already :wacko:

Two things -

One, I have a good friend that has been dealing with infertility for 5 years. They have also had numerous adoptions fall thru. She is starting IVF for the third time. Lupron shots tonight. Please keep this couple in your prayers!

Two, I have a selfish problem with my MIL. She wants to come as soon as the babe is born and stay. I do not want her in my home until I am ready. She was not a good momma to dh and I cannot take advice from her. I also cannot handle her constant chatter on a good day, much less after giving birth. I want to be fair and nice, but she is way too much for me to handle. How do I set a time limit for her visit, ie how long after birth and how long she can stay? Also, she lives 8 hours away. Is it completely wrong to ask her to leave after we leave the hospital? I want some time with just me, dh and our first baby. I am not even letting my mom come to the house until we have had two full days at home alone to try and be parents. What do you girls think? How can I handle this?

I want some time with just me, dh and our first baby. I am not even letting my mom come to the house until we have had two full days at home alone to try and be parents. What do you girls think? How can I handle this?

I would just let her know you want some bonding time. How long is DH off for after the birth?

I'm due on July 13th but will have a c-section July 6th if he will wait

well you can simply say "oh Ill send you a message when the baby is born so you can plan to come afterwards" Thats what Im sending to my mother... She wasnt an awesome mom and still isnt most days so I would much rather her simply visit for a few days (she lives about 11 hours driving time away)

Ok you guys. I'm starting to think this girl is gonna come really early. I'm due July 13th, but I have been measuring 41 weeks and baby girl has been measuring 2 weeks or a little more ahead for a while. I started having contractions about a week ago (real contractions, not braxton hicks, confirmed by my Dr. But sporadic, no real rhythm). Saturday I had some blood when I wiped at bedtime. Yesterday I lost bits of mucus plug all day (same this morning). I'm still having contractions, no pattern yet. I cannot imagine that with all this going on she is going to stay in there another 4 weeks. I'm freaking out a little bit! Anybody else having any signs already?

Well done for starting scerena.

Hi girls - hope you are all well. I'm getting big and pretty uncomfy now and am v pleased to be off work. Just finishing up some admin stuff for an end of yet appraisal and then I'll be free!
Few pictures for you all - sorry if they are massive!

Bump at 36 weeks
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/37785b8b.jpg

Nursery
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/6e3133f8.jpg
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/2fce3317.jpg

Beanhunter, lovely bump pic and your nursery is geogeous! I really love it. I so need to get organised so I can post some pics of my nursery. Spent all afternoon in there trying to sort things out and think I made more of a mess!

Anyone else finding it hard to pack the hospital bag or is it just me being a drama queen?! Im still wearing half the stuff I need in there. Oh how many nappies do I need to take??

Harriet I havent had any signs. Try to take it easy hun and get loads of rest. Finger crossed baby stays in till at least 37 weeks when you are full term.

Peace I have just been really honest and clear about what I want and so if I was you would just tell DH and MIL when you are happy to have visitors. I have told hubby that unless I am in hospital longer than a day or so I dont want anyone coming to the hospital and I want our first day and night at home alone. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->