July Babies!

LOL at the boob squishing! Its nice to know maybe im normal afterall? Welcome to all the new BFPs xxxx

Haha....it was great coming home to sit and read that there are many other private boob squishers out there!!!! lol So my last squish indicates that my boobs are still slightly tender! ha

Otherwise, my doc called me today to tell me my HCg levels are rising nicely. I have another blood test tomorrow. However, I did spot a bit today, but nothing pink or red. So I am trying not to get too anxious about that.

I think I will feel calmer if I can get to 6 weeks.

Welcome to all the new members! I wish us all a healthy journey to July!!!!

Just popping in to say bye ladies, and I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies :flower:

Sadly, my scan today revealed that there isn't anything in my uterus. I'm awaiting bloodwork to tell me if it's a miscarriage, or a possible ectopic.

It's been nice getting to know you, hope to see you in 1st tri again soon x x

Oh no sapphire i am so very sorry. :hugs: We WILL see you in 1st trimester soon xxxxxx

sapphire i am so sorry

Well m/s has kicked in big time and i am only 4 weeks going to the GP today to get booked in with a midewife hopefully i get the same 1 i had with my LO.

Morning all. Also a bb squished but now that ms has kicked in with a vengeance I do it less! Feel shocking but after so long ttc don't want to complain.

So sorry for your loss Sapphire.

I received my booking letter for the hospital yesterday im there in 2 weeks :)
But i feel mega sick so im just going to carry on feeling sorry for myself! We spent 21 months TTC and you'd think id be happy to be feeling sick but its getting out of hand, its all the time :( xxx

Sapphire- I am so sorry for your loss. I hope to see you around 1st trimester again as well.

I am so sorry for your loss Sapphire x

tmr, did you have sickness that early with your others? Might be girl this time (or twins :lol:)!

A bit worried today since my m/s has really eased up yesterday and today. I did find that hot chocolate calms my stomach but I doubt it would make me feel this good. Stupid pregnancy worry.

Sapphire, how are you feeling today?

tmr, did you have sickness that early with your others? Might be girl this time (or twins :lol:)!

A bit worried today since my m/s has really eased up yesterday and today. I did find that hot chocolate calms my stomach but I doubt it would make me feel this good. Stupid pregnancy worry.

Sapphire, how are you feeling today?

Hey spidey! I bet your sickness will be back tonight, and you'll regret worrying about it. IKWYM though, it is reassuring to feel horrible. I'm ok thanks, just counting down the hours til tomorrow.

Thanks for your well wishes ladies :flower:

Spidey, I went a few days with zero sickness. Now it is back in full force today! I'm sure beanie is just fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->