July Babies!

tmr, did you have sickness that early with your others? Might be girl this time (or twins :lol:)!

A bit worried today since my m/s has really eased up yesterday and today. I did find that hot chocolate calms my stomach but I doubt it would make me feel this good. Stupid pregnancy worry.

Sapphire, how are you feeling today?

No didnt have any with Lucas and only started at 6weeks with rueben. I realy wish it was a girl. I would prob die if it was twins but we do have them in the fam

Still no real m/s yet. I am so confused, with my last one i was already feeling sick all day. All I have lately are some hollow feelings in my stomach. Bbs are still super sore and swollen though and I feel like crying easily. So at least I have some symptoms.

So I have been debating about taking dh to my pregnancy confirmation. If they are just going to do the pee stick, he has been there done that. At the same time, if the np says you are crazy there is no baby in there. I REALLY need him to be there!

well m/s is still here but minor. I can get myself gagging if I think about hamburgers :haha: I just started drinking milk and hot chocolate and I think the dairy has been great at settling my stomach more than juice.

overcomer- :hi: remember me from the Lions cub thread? I'm glad you got your bfp without having to wait too many cycles :thumbup:

Sapphire, let us know how your appointment goes tomorrow.

So I have been debating about taking dh to my pregnancy confirmation. If they are just going to do the pee stick, he has been there done that. At the same time, if the np says you are crazy there is no baby in there. I REALLY need him to be there!

Take him with you i reckon. He will probably want to go anyway. and they WONT say youre crazy with no baby! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies, may I join?! I already have this thread's secret squishy "hand shake" down pat! :rofl:

I'm estimated due July 16 off FF (it feels soo weird writing 'I'm due' :haha:) and first ultrasound is Dec 8th.

LOL cera, I keep doing the secret handshake but with no purpose :haha: My boobs don't hurt at all and I clearly remember them hurting with my daughter. It was the one symptom I could rely on :lol:

I went to the GP yesterday and she looked at me like why would she want to know i am preg... But i got my pack she asked if i am taking the right dose on F acid as if your BMI is over 30 you have to take more than the 400 and then sent me on my way i have to wait for the midwife to ring for my booking in app now which should be before next fri.

I woke this am with really strange belly rumbles like a car alarm going off lol My dh told me to get out of bed and eat lol

overcomer~ I know i had saw your name before untill spidey said you was from the Lions cub thread then the penny droped

Hi, can i join, im due 17th july with my 3rd and im freaking out a bit about it!!!! :rofl: just waiting on the ms & nausea to kick in as i was really bad with my other pregnancies and havent had it this time round - never thought i would wish myself to have ms & nausea again (it lasted the WHOLE 9 months!!!) :haha:

she asked if i am taking the right dose on F acid as if your BMI is over 30 you have to take more than the 400

WHAT, I've never heard this? My bmi is over 30 and i have only been taking the 400mg.

spidey!! I do remember you!! Good to see a familiar face on the same thread!!!

Cera, you and I are do the same day!!!!!

I am having sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen area. I am sure probably rlp since this is my second pregnancy. My symptoms are totally different then my first time. I also keep dreaming about a girl. I think it is all the pressure put on me to have a girl!! My mom knows this is her last grandchild and has three grandsons plus my DS's daycare worker wants a little girl that looks like DS (ok I have to be bias and say he is adorable :haha:)

I'm a bit of a b!tch these days. I went off on the local news channel's facebook wall this morning. About six months ago, I signed up for text alerts for extreme weather conditions. I would label a tornado watch and severe thunderstorms as such. WELL, I got NO text alerts last night!!! But yet, I got a text about people losing their lives from the storm and election results a few weeks ago! Why didn't I get a text about the alerts???? Am I over reacting here? We sleep on the top level of our house...even my 2 year old...

due not do...sorry I'm fighting mad over the wasted text messages!

I havent heard this either and my BMI has crept back up to 30 again, i am just taking the normal amout in a pregnacy vitamin

Only research I find says over 35 percent on the BMI...I will ask my OB when I go for my 9 week.

https://www.womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/folic-acid.cfm

Doesn't really indicate a higher BMI...just those at risk for SB. I still have a lot to think on and there are other links on this page.

Can we get the dd list updated please? No one from july 16th onward is on there...thanks :)

Well ladies, I went for my first appointment with the midwife today. She took my blood pressure. Because I am 11 + weeks by LMP (7 weeks by ovulation) she said she will need to book me at home next week. I said it was very awkward with work and could I do an evening or come to the surgery. She said no because it takes longer than the 15 min slot she is allocated at the surgery. So she is coming to me at home one day next week, she is going to ring on my mobile first so I can leave work and get home (so I dont have to have the whole morning off).

She also kept saying I was 11+ weeks. I asked about going privately for a scan if that would avoid taking time off work but she said she would still have to book me anyway. I am still thinking of going privately for a scan, just to confirm the date.

ms is kicking in, feel like crap all day! Not complaining tho, i will take it all! Can't wait for my scan in about 2 weeks. I am getting nervous, the last time i went for a scan I thought I was 10 weeks and unfortunately bean stopped developing at 6. Hope everyone else is happily as ill as I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->