July Babies!

Well, just had a look online, and no where has any scans for this weekend anyway! So will just have to wait for my booking appointment for them to book me an NHS scan

Bleeding and passing clots so think I'll be leaving here. Having scan tomorrow or Monday to check what's happening.
Wishing everyone healthy pregnancies x

Well, I am pregnant! Went for my confirmation this morning and the nurse says oh yeah, you are pregnant for sure. Woo Hoo!

NP did a pelvic to make sure my uterus was at 6w. She let me ask 10 million
?s. DH was a champ.

statistics she gave : 1 in 5 miscarry, after 10w my chances go to 8%, after hb is found less than 3%.

FX for a good 6w and 6more to come. I do not get to see the babe until Jan6th because of overbooking and the holidays. But on the bright side, there will be much to see by that time. And they changed by date from 7/12 to 7/13.

Thats a long thread, but just wanted to tell you ladies! WOO HOO! BABY IS IN THERE FOR SURE! :happydance:

How do you do a spoiler? I don't want to display a full ticker yet b/c I don't want to look at it until after my ultrasound but a "spoiler" sounds like a good ideal!

Yeah thats why i did it!!! still nervous about everything!!

If you go 'advanced' at the bar above there is a smily with a thick black line through it (last button on the right hand side) - press on it and then put your ticker in the middle of it - hope that made sense xxx

ok edit - baby brain with blondeness does not mix well!!! when you go into do your siggy the smily face with the line through it is on the far right hand side xx

Ok I am a bit concerned. I have bump soreness from my navel up. It mainly is throbbing in my navel area. I don't recall this with my DS but it is very uncomfortable and I am not sure if it is normal. I posted in first tri boards but not getting a response. I can't even bend over to do something at work as it creates too much pain...I have to kneel. Any advice?

Sorry i dunno, Maybe its just things stretching in there? x

Quick question. When are you all planning to telling people? I am so confused one minute i want to tell everyone and the next i want to wait til the 12 week scan... then maybe even the 20 weeks scan just to be safe....

Sorry i dunno, Maybe its just things stretching in there? x

Quick question. When are you all planning to telling people? I am so confused one minute i want to tell everyone and the next i want to wait til the 12 week scan... then maybe even the 20 weeks scan just to be safe....

DH and I have a couple that we spend a lot of time with and we are telling them at 10weeks. We are taking a weekend trip together and thought that would be a great time. We are holding out until Christmas for all the family and general public. I have a cute Christmas card idea prepared. Also we will get out of the houses faster if we tell them we have to go see the others and tell them...:haha:

My dr said rest, tylenol, fluids and heating pad that it can be quite common. Someone seems to think I could have pulled a muscle as I have been lifting my 2 yr old and carrying him around.

I had to tell people right away unfortunately because with my job I have medical restrictions and wanted them to know right away. All I can do is just pray and hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->