July Babies!

Sapphire, how did your appointment go?

I'm so sorry mlyn :cry:

I already told most people- my parents and DH's mom since I need extra help with Kira on bad m/s days, and my closest friends. My supervisor at work knows too. DH isn't planning on telling his work until 20 weeks, but the rest of my work will probably know around 12 weeks if they haven't already figured it out.

I have told close friends and family already. I will tell the public around 12 weeks.

Mlyn26~ So sorry hope evr thing is fine.

Billiboi2~ If you are 7 weeks from ov you add 2 weeks on to get your EDD But all midwifes docs go by LMP in the UK untill you 12 week scan.

Bunnikins~ We told are mum & dads the day we found out i allways think if somthing gose wrong they will be there to help us throw.

Here is some thing about the folic acid apparently if you have a BMI of over 30 its recommended you take 5milligrams of Folic acid a day. The standard tablets are 400 micrograms so the recommended dose is about 12 tablets a day! I didn't get told this with my outher 2 just that you would need extra help but they have only just changed it i think.:shrug:

www.oxfordradcliffe.nhs.uk/forpatie...

a.f.m
My sickness has gone away but i am so tierd i can't keep my eyes open in the day and past 9pm at night Dh keeps shacking me at a night saying don't go sleep it is the only time we have together lol.

Ive only told a few close friends, were telling our parents at christmas (i should be 11 weeks by then) and everyone will know after the 12 week scan x

We have told my parents and sister and a few close friends... Dh's family will find out at Christmas and the rest of friends etc after that.

Ive told my best friend and thats all!!! will tell work fairly soon though, esp due to prev m/c and they are always really good to me, wont tell my parents/the inlaws for a bit though - we live in a different country and dont see them very offen x

We haven't told anyone as yet - we were just talking last night about when we should tell. We would love to get the scan in before Christmas and then tell everyone then, but if not I think we'll tell family then anyway and ask them to keep it quiet.

We will be telling the family this weekend and a few close friends in a week or so, having gone through 3 MC's i dont know what i would have done without the support of my family and close friends. Beacuse of the extra scans and appointments i have told work as well. We will go public after about 12 weeks

My parents my sister, friend, sister in law, and an aunt know so far waiting to make it public knowledge for a couple more weeks

All is fine. Thank goodness. Bleeding has stopped and baby has a strong hb.
I think 12 tablets of folic acid is way too muc. I have midwife apt on Monday so Will check with her. Xx

I think 12 tablets of folic acid is way too muc. I have midwife apt on Monday so Will check with her. Xx

i am glad the bleeding has stopped yes 12 is to much but that is what 5mg of the normle 400 micrograms come to you get a scriped off the midwife for the 5mg if you need it.

That's brilliant news Mlyn, I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

There's a small possibility I might be joining you again soon. I got my blood results back and they are in line with a continuing early pregnancy. I have to go back next week for another scan, to see if they can see anything by then.

Sapphire, that's great news!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. The babies are so small at this stage so I wouldn't be surprised if he/she was hiding away in there this whole time.

mlyn, yay for seeing the HB! :happydance:

When my m/s goes away I want it back, but as soon as it returns I'm wishing it away again :haha: I've been feeling like crap today.. I'm so bloated that I look 20 weeks pregnant. I should take a pic and post it :lol:

Here is my bloat baby :haha:

https://www.razortoe.com/share/7wbloat.jpg

Spidey, that's quite some bloat :D You can tell you're normally really slim. I'm still guessing twins! :haha:

i am glad the bleeding has stopped yes 12 is to much but that is what 5mg of the normle 400 micrograms come to you get a scriped off the midwife for the 5mg if you need it.

Thanks for alerting me to this hun x

@sapphire - woo! I hope you are joining us again - would be fantastic. Everything crossed.

@Spidey - awesome belleh! So cute.

x

yay mlyn and good look sapphire!

Spidey I am horribly. I determined my pants was way too tight yesterday so found a pair of matts. I was in so much pain yesterday but my goodness...I look like I did when I was 20 wks with ds!

Sneaking in... a bit early, but hey ;)
I haven't read through the 50 pages of posts, but I might do over the next few days to try and get to know all of you ladies.

I got my bfp today, at 3+6. Very cautiously pregnant at the moment, with light lines which I'm hoping will get darker over the next few days. My due date, going by ovulation, is around the 28th of July. Looks like I could be one of the last, or possibly even go into the start of August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->