July Babies!

Yay to sapphire and mlyn for things looking more positive. I am keeping fingers tightly crossed for you both xxxxx

All is fine. Thank goodness. Bleeding has stopped and baby has a strong hb.
I think 12 tablets of folic acid is way too muc. I have midwife apt on Monday so Will check with her. Xx

That's brilliant news Mlyn, I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

There's a small possibility I might be joining you again soon. I got my blood results back and they are in line with a continuing early pregnancy. I have to go back next week for another scan, to see if they can see anything by then.

:happydance: :hugs: for you both!

Sneaking in... a bit early, but hey ;)
I haven't read through the 50 pages of posts, but I might do over the next few days to try and get to know all of you ladies.

I got my bfp today, at 3+6. Very cautiously pregnant at the moment, with light lines which I'm hoping will get darker over the next few days. My due date, going by ovulation, is around the 28th of July. Looks like I could be one of the last, or possibly even go into the start of August.

Congrats hun :D

hey ladies.. had a little scare the last couple of days.. when I got home from work on Wed night I started to bleed and had a lot of lower left abdominal pain. I went to the ER and they said my blood work looked good (HCG 16,000) but wanted to do an ultrasound. So yesterday I had an ultrasound and after 8 hours waiting to see the Dr found out that things are still looking good. Baby has a heart rate of 140bpm, is in the right place etc. The Dr thinks I had a partial separation causing the pain and bleeding... has anyone heard of this???

Phew what a relief. I've never heard of partial separation but would be interested to find out what it means x

I haven't heard of a partial seperation either Bug, but it's great that everything's ok. It's so scary having bleeding :hugs:

Bug, i never heard of it either and im an obstetric sonographer! Is it like a little haematoma i wonder? A bit of blood between the sac and the lining of the womb? Thats quite common and can cause bleeding... but often just resolves. Thats GREAT you could see a heartbeat though. I cant see one yet and im 5 weeks 5 days! xxx

Bug, i never heard of it either and im an obstetric sonographer! Is it like a little haematoma i wonder? A bit of blood between the sac and the lining of the womb? Thats quite common and can cause bleeding... but often just resolves. Thats GREAT you could see a heartbeat though. I cant see one yet and im 5 weeks 5 days! xxx

So jealous of you getting to check frequently! haha

That is amazing Bug! Glad the bean is a fighter!

:xmas3:Hi everyone, thought I'd join this thread if that's okay! Couldn't quite get through all 51 pages but I started at page 25! I recognise a couple of the ladies in here (bunnikins and bug222:wave:)

My due date is 16 July according to my GP, 13th according to my ticker, or 8 July according to NHS website. My husband's convinced I'm further along than we think but we have our first ultrasound next Friday at 7 weeks, so I guess we'll find out then!

Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!

PS - I've also been checking my BBs constantly due to my lack of other symptoms but as of yesterday they're so sore I don't need to touch them any more!

Hi Ladies! I'll have to spend some time reading all the posts here, but just wanted to jump in and say hello. If everything goes accordingly I'll be due at the end of July! Would love to chat more with all of you. ATM I'm 4+3. I'm hoping to get past 5 wks where I've lost 2 previously.

Wellcome to the new mummys tobe hope you have a H&H 9 months.

Dose any one else feel like time is standing still at the min?
When we was TTC it seemed to go by fast as you have af then opk testing then the TWW now it just seems to be going soooooo slowe. May be it is just me

Thats really good news mlyn26 ans sapphire and :hi:to everyone!!

Hi readyornot! Congratulations! I am very worried this morning. I had some pretty bad cramps last night. The worst I've ever had & not had any for a while. This morning I woke up feeling not pregnant. My boobs are not sore and have gone soft like they were before. Somethings not right! Gonna have a scan on Monday to see whats going on. I will be 6+1 so I will know 1 way or another cos there would be a heartbeat if it's ok. I can't help but feel it's not ok though! No bleeding as yet...

Hi readyornot! Congratulations! I am very worried this morning. I had some pretty bad cramps last night. The worst I've ever had & not had any for a while. This morning I woke up feeling not pregnant. My boobs are not sore and have gone soft like they were before. Somethings not right! Gonna have a scan on Monday to see whats going on. I will be 6+1 so I will know 1 way or another cos there would be a heartbeat if it's ok. I can't help but feel it's not ok though! No bleeding as yet...

Fingers crossed for you, I hope everything is okay:flower:

:hugs: bunnikins, try not to worry too much (impossible i know), in my last pregnancy my sore boobs would come and go quite a bit. No bleeding is a good sign, fxd for monday :hugs:

p.s. symptons going is not a sign that you have m/c'd, when i had mine i had ALL my symptons right up til i had a d&c :hugs:

Thankyou everyone. I cant help this paranoia its there constantly! I hope everything is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->