July Babies!

Guys, I think I have Fibromyalgia, but I'm too scared to get it checked out. I don't want to get on medicine after the baby is born that I won't be allowed to nurse. lol

oh my word! Im not really educated on everything with that disease but isnt it painful? If its something that can be passed to the baby I would get it checked out to be sure :(

hi guys, just thought i'd hand out a hug to anyone who needs one at the moment! :hugs:

frisbee - Yeah, it's painful but it can't be passed to the baby, and mommies with it can nurse with safe milk if they are not on any medications for it, lol

readyornot - thank you, that hug offer is sweet!! *hug back*

So I have some advice for you all. Don't move house when you're 15 weeks pregnant, it sucks!! Could have been worse though, my friend just had to do it at 32 weeks!!

albs im moving house in a couple of weeks time!! I dont mind though as it means i dont have to do anything, just boss everyone else around and watch them carry the heavy stuff while i take pillows :lol: When i was pregnant with my first, we moved house when i was 37 weeks gone!! That was a bit stressful lol

well i hope all of you that are moving have a better time of it than us. after weeks of mid 20s, it was over 30 all weekend so i was just melting. then our landlady changes her mind about cleaning. she has said all along that she would get someone in to clean and fix up the house after we move out. partly because the house is being sold, and partly because it wasn't clean when we move in (think melted cheese on the grill and sticky shelves - gross!) today she comes over and says the cleaner doesn't have time to do it all, and she stuffed so she's not doing it. so i've been spraying weeds all morning, and she told me i need to go over and clean the oven. fortunately dh is going to do the oven tonight as i feel i've had more than enough chemical exposure for one pregnancy! she had a real go at me this morning complaining that we didn't offer to pay for the cleaner! but we never asked for one, and the house was revolting when we moved in! she then started threatening to put the rent on our new house up by $60 a week and wouldn't leave when i asked her.
not the kind of stress me or the baby need!
anyway, i hope if you are moving you are lucky enough to have removal people to do all the hard work for you, and decent people to deal with!
right, sorry, rant over.

16 weeks today, have felt baby a few times now, like bubbles popping in there, so cool, heard heartbeat again on friday, thats always great cause ive only got few symptoms, so hearing bub is very reassuring

Albs that is definitely not the stress you need, hopefully it gets sorted soon :hugs:

Pity that's so cool, I can't wait til I can feel proper movements, I don't know why but this time it doesn't seem real to me yet, don't know why :shrug:

Majm that does not sound fun, at all :hugs:

Hope everyone s doing well x

Ah no albs thats not what you need at all :hugs: She should of had it cleaned before you moved in thats awful!

albs- oh my word! how awful of her! Shes the landlady.. she should know better than to not have it cleaned! And if she didnt have the time to clean it then why did she have the time to sit there and have a go at you.. shame on her!

Pitty- I have no symptoms either, Im counting my blessings but at the same time Im always worried that somethings wrong :haha:

hel_5- it doesnt feel real to me either.. Ive seen the lo twice now but it still doesnt seem real, probably because I have no symptoms and am not showing at all.. I cant wait to start feeling movements!

sorry about your landlady behaving badly albs! I can't stand bad landlords, gives us all a bad name. I had a tenant leave yesterday. When he originally moved in I'd just redecorated and all the furniture and kitchen appliances (fridge, cooker, washing machine etc) were brand new (previous tenant had completely trashed the place so had to redo everything). He's been there 13 months and you'd swear everything in the place was 8 or 9 years old, I cannot believe how badly he's treated the place.

I wish I felt the babe! I too have no symptoms and still fit into my regular clothes. They do feel tight sometimes, but I know it is just bloating! uggh!

With the first baby, when did you all feel them move and know for sure it was them?

Still feel like poop! I've lost 8 lbs and haven't had much of an appetite. When does the crappy feeling end?! Can't wait till I can start stuffing my face!

Still feel like poop! I've lost 8 lbs and haven't had much of an appetite. When does the crappy feeling end?! Can't wait till I can start stuffing my face!

I dunno! Ive still got a HINT of nausea at 14 weeks.. and the thought of some foods makes me feel ill, but i can eat a good amount of food now, and the weight is going on.. so i should think over the next couple of weeks maybe!

Can anyone feel an actual bump yet? all i feel is more fat around my tummy. Looks like a bump, but its squidgy!

my little bump is actually pretty firm... only in the last week or so though

well ive had awful sickness but im glad to say its slowly going now! Had my scan last week andwe were thrilled to see all was ok, I felt clear movements on saturday (this is my third pregnancy) and have felt them again tonight which is immense! Need the toilet all the time lol and im really big this time so already feeling sleeping on my belly is uncomfortable. Have u girlies put bumps pic up? On a lookout now i think for a crib as I gave our moses basket away :(( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->